Fallout Equestria 5,380 members · 2,622 stories
Comments ( 118 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 118

6918068 What qualifies as PEGI 16 sex? Non-descriptive stuff?

Doomande
Group Admin

Innuendo and then fade to black.

6928418 Innuendo being stuff like "she noticed his arousal"?

EDIT: in a sense, staying away from using naughty words or describing particularly naughty actions?

6928418 I'm sure I can make it work, whatever the case. If it needs to get toned down, I can tone it down. I'd like to give this a try, so I'm in!

Well, hell I wanna go for it, I’ve been brushing up my skills. But I have a question.

I the dangers of the Wasteland, suppose to be written as a guide? Or just an encounter with a dangerous element of the waste?

6929122 I'm under the impression that they're just supposed to be short stories.

Doomande
Group Admin

Its meant to be a collection of "one shot" stories, so if you want to write it more as a guide are you welcome to do so, and that could actually be a pretty neat way of doing it actually

The prompt is pretty open actually, so long as the story is contained, PEGI 12 and not too long.

PEGI 16 sex means that they kiss, begins to hug, and then fade to black.

Sounds good, let me know if I get a letter :)

G-man64
Group Contributor

6929142 6928421
I would also accept a character saying, “Hey (insert character name here) wanna f:yay:ck?” “Let’s go.” Then character one gets punched in the face by character two followed by the fade to black.

(Yes I stole that wholesale from Saints Row, no I don’t care that scene is amazing.)

Do whatever you want long as it’s identifiable as a story, the idea of using a guide as the baseline to explain a danger actually does sound quite nice.

6929142 No foreplay? Darn. Well, I'll do my best. :pinkiesad2:

Doomande
Group Admin

Let me repeat myself from the beginning "No sex, sex ain't dangerous"

sex ain't dangerous

Well you say that...

Just kidding, my danger isn't going to be STDs or having unprotected sex, it's just going to be a plot point that furthers a bond between two characters.

Aids aids aids aids!

Doomande
Group Admin

6929577 6929783
Note to self, neither of you are gonna get A or S, have to do a re-draw if that happens :trixieshiftleft:

Man, I am so EXCITED for this! I can't wait for us to reach the number of people necessary for this project. Unfortunately, I can't promote it any further than I already have. :fluttershysad:

6929831 :fluttershysad: Aww, I had planned to start the story with either: "AIDS is the most dangerous thing in the wasteland, the end." or "Sex of the unprotected variety, while more fun, can lead to STDs and other nasty things that are the most dangerous things in the wasteland, the end."
Kidding, of course...the story currently starts with the letter: C! :pinkiehappy:

6930125 We won't receive our letter until after all 26 participants are picked.

the story currently starts with the letter: C! :pinkiehappy:

“Cuuuunt!”?

Sorry for the late sign up but I’m happy to stick my name down on this one please.

Doomande
Group Admin

The sign up are still open, so you are not too late!

Awesome, Thanks :D

I'll go for a spot if one is Still available.
Only thing i'm working on is on hiatus till homie gets back from deployment and whatnot.
That and video games do not really scratch any sort of creative itch anymore.

So let me get this straight fam. I sign up, you give me a Letter and based on the Letter of the alphabet I get, I'll have to write about something that is dangerous in the Wasteland based on that latter?

So say if I got an R, I would write my story about the Dangers of Rockslides in Fallout Equestria?
Also I'm American, I don't use PEGI here, I assume PEGI13 and 16 is basically the equivalent of allowing kids of 13 and 16 to read it as well? So basically keep things Rated T 17+ or PG-13

Doomande
Group Admin

If you click on the lovely blue letters that say PEGI will you be brought directly to their home page that explain how their age limits work out.
If you are too bored then TL;DR nothing too detailed, you can cut a guy up, but as long as you don't describe how his insides become his outsides, the smell and the sight should you be good to go.

And you are spot on, if you got the letter R could you write about whatever danger starting with the letter: Razors, rednicks, rhubarbs, rocky roads or rhymes and so on.

Yoink, you have hereby been drafted into the ABC army

6930153 :rainbowlaugh: No, it doesn't feature Deus from PH.

And you are spot on, if you got the letter R could you write about whatever danger starting with the letter: Razors, rednicks, rhubarbs, rocky roads or rhymes and so on.

Oh, crud. I just thought the story had to start with that letter...darn.

Doomande
Group Admin

Nah your danger have to start with your letter, and that danger will then become the story title as such

I’m disappointed.
Where are the radishes?!?

Well, I see this as an opportunity to stretch my typing fingers. I'm already focused on a series
And my own Fallout Equestria stories on the side.
I can use the practice.

Sure count me in, it'll be fun!:trixieshiftright:

That's an interesting concept. Every title starting with its letter, the danger of some sort. Gives me an idea of a children's book for foals being raised in an apocalyptic wasteland.

As an example, when a teacher says A is for Apple. It's red, sweet, and comes from trees. Instead, this version would tell the Alphabet of all the dangers. Again with R being: R is for radiation it goes click click click that means you should run
That would be the opening followed by a story of radiation.

Just an idea

Doomande
Group Admin

Yup, that was my original premise. You start with a single foals rhyme to tell about the danger, and then the tale... But I know how hard it is to make a good rhyme, so yea...

It's not that hard to ryhme, if rappers can do it, if poets can do it, if a preschooler can do it, I can do it!
There is no doubt!:trixieshiftright::trixieshiftleft:

6932441 This is why I know of websites like Synonyms.com :pinkiehappy:

6932441 Actually, here's a non-serious question: does the word have to be in English? Like if I get C but wanted H for heat, could I do caliente?

:yay: *shakes maracas*

G-man64
Group Contributor

I don’t see why not.

Two more days... :pinkiesmile:

6938412 Until the event begins and we receive our letters.

6938433 Oh, darn. I guess that's a present all in its own at least

G-man64
Group Contributor

Not unless six people join in two days.

6939025 I thought there were some people in the other thread that said they wanted to join?

Comment posted by A_Bloodthirsty_Unicorn56 deleted Jul 29th, 2019

Is there still a spot for me? I'd love to write a mini-story for this.
(If W isn’t taken I would like to write that one)

Is there still a spot for me? I'd love to write a mini-story for this.
(If W isn’t taken I would like to write that one)

Ya know, I’ve been needing a kick in the rear to write something and the family is off on vacation without me this weekend. I think this would be fun. Where do I sign?

Doomande
Group Admin

People get a random letter each.

You have already signed up, I Will ad you to the list when I get near a pc

Doomande
Group Admin

Will add you when I get near a pc.

If People cant follow simple instructions and sign up properly do I honestly not think that they are right for this project...

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 118