Fallout Equestria 5,370 members · 2,617 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
FOEAdminBot
Group Admin

MARCH'S MONTHLY COLLAB

Beep boop.

Are you excited for this month's monthly collab? I sure am! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, we are hosting friendly, monthly short story collaborations that any Fo:E user can contribute to!

We've written up a few prompts for you to choose - but since March is a dumb month, our prompts don't really have a general theme this time around. I mean, we still tried, but, yeah. They're mostly random.

Provided in this thread are three prompts that you may vote for (one prompt per user, please!).

The prompt with the most votes will be March's prompt!

These prompts are worded simply, and are meant to be open-ended. That way, you can grab the prompt, run off with it, and take it through the lovely adventure you want to write!

Here are the three prompts!

* Spring Cleaning

* Gates of Tartarus

* Raining Cats and Dogs

To cast your vote, reply to this post with the prompt you want to vote for (again, you may only vote for one of the three!). Please enclose your vote in a Quote Box using BBCode so we can count your votes easily.

Like this.

And don't quote prompts after you've voted! It makes counting the votes difficult.

Voting for the monthly collab prompt ends on Thursdayat 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time.

So basically, all votes cast after midnight PST won't be counted. we'll count them Friday morning.

Raining Cats and Dogs

Spring Cleaning

Spring Cleaning

Spring Cleaning

Gates of Tartarus

Raining Cats and Dogs

5108026 Regrettably, no one seems to have voted for

Gates of Tartarus

but that's fine. Spring Cleaning will have to do, because that seems to be winning.

* Spring Cleaning

Gates of Tartarus

Comment posted by Digital Ink deleted Mar 18th, 2016

Spring Cleaning

Nyerguds
Group Admin

Imma go for this one:

Spring Cleaning

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18