RainbowPie 863 members · 362 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Ok I forgot the youtubers name but he did a video on rainbow dashes sexuality and he confirmed pinkiedash with SCIENCE! Please tell me you've seen it because oh my god, pinkiedash is technically canon!!!!!!

I want to see that video maybe until then i will believe you XD

3437796 look at the video cutie mark laboratories: rainbow dash's sexuality, see for yourself!!!!!! I was just watching it then BAM pinkiedash.

I think this is the video you are referencing.

It seems to go with the idea that Dash is either straight or asexual and it cites lack of conclusive evidence to decide between the two. It then lists the one major caveat in that it believes that Pinkie is the one female exception to the rule. It does manage to give one example of PinkieDash I had not considered before (the idea that Dash was more upset at disappointing Pinkie Pie in the Rainbow Falls episode) though it does not go into the many other possible examples that could exist.

It was fun to see because as far as I know the creator is not a PinkieDash fan and you don't see too many neutral people making a video citing PinkieDash lately.

So the brony who made that video isn't a shipper? I don't know any brony who doesn't ship since the majority of the fandom are shippers and a anti shipper is a rare sight at least here they are. think rare pokemon that's pretty much how rare a none shipper is in the brony fandom from what i witnessed. PinkieDash shippers are just as rare these days its almost like the ship disappeared because more options appeared. The way i see PinkieDash is its about the hot makeout sessions after every argument they have. so if he isnt a pinkiedash shipper then what does this guy ship? You know?

Clearly the poster is not an "anti shipper" as I think the video would be more negative to the subject matter if the poster was anti shipping.

I am just saying I don't think the poster is a PinkieDash shipper in particular mostly due to tone and from the relative lack of really pushing the subject. Most things that tend to push a particular ship tend to do it more forcefully than this.

Could the poster be a PinkieDash shipper? Yes it is possible but I don't think that was really the intent of what this video is (especially since there is an entire series of these videos it seems). You could always ask what ship the poster prefers I suppose.

True and yeah the guy seems to focus more on the analytical side of things I watched more of his stuff last night its pretty interesting

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7