Young Six shipping 101 members · 253 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

How do you Ship them ?

A) All 6 togather

B) SandBar with 2 of the girls, and Galus with the other 2

C) SandBar with one mare, Galus with one other, and Ocelus with the remaning one ?

D) Straight pairs

All six together for me and then 'sub-ships' of GalusxSilvertream, SandbarxYona and OcelusxSmoulder.
Beautiful symmetry and heartfelt sharing, as the gods of shipping demand.

That is C
or B ?

My fav student ship is Ocelus and Smolder. I randomly ship the others.

But how do you Ship them

one with each

all to gather

or 3-some

I don’t write poly (yet) so couples

Welp, I know where I generally go with these options.

That said though, I actually don't have much of a preferred ship, though I do tend to lean in one direction over the other on certain ones depending on what I feel like reading. Like, I do have a higher preference towards Sandbar being with Ocellus over Yona (which makes 'C' kinda funny for me since using the word 'mare' I think might be more indicative of Ocellus and Silverstream [maybe?] since the others might have different terms such as 'dragoness', 'hen', 'cow', and I've even heard 'nak' used once for Yona), but I have no issues seeking out stories that have him shipped with Yona, Smolder, Silverstream (though this one just barely exists), or Gallus when I feel like it.

Unlike the mane 6, it's pretty clear how the Student 6 were shipped in canon: Sandna, Galstream and Smollus.

I do think it's the most logical. GallusxSilverstream and SmolderxOcellus have a lot of chemistry. Although SandbarxYona, I think it's not very clear what their chemistry is. The writers just straight up pushed them together. So I don't buy them very hard. But the other two couples just fit perfectly.

Galstream already has quite a few decent stories. Really hope to see more stories exploring Smolder discovering her attraction toward cute things, among which obviously Ocellus, and conversely, Ocellus learning from Smolder to get over her fear and insecurity about her own nature, accept herself and be more confident like a dragon (Honestly no one has explored how OP Ocellus is. She's kind of smurfing it. I would like to think she's among the most talented shapeshifters in the colony, being able to turn into inanimate objects or creatures that are a dozen of times her size).

Not to say others can't ship the way they want. Smollus can be interpreted two different ways, both reasonable, although one would leave Silverstream and Ocellus, and I don't really see them be a couple. Polyamory would be a thing, but honestly I don't know how to arrange one without feeling forced or leaving one out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9