Bit-By-Bit Studio | Official Group 3 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Triple B Studios
Group Admin

Phase 1

Now I’ve read a few short horror stories here and there on this site but never written my own. This little fan project was another un-made story that my acquaintance lost interest due to their blockage of writing, and is another one they lended to me by their approval. This horror project will not just be a story but a little experiment of taking a leap into dark, grim, and horror in written fashion.

I love dinosaurs, you love dinosaurs, everyone loves dinosaurs. Dinosaurs had their time in our world and lived many years ago. But what if Equestria had their own version of dinosaurs, and lived along side the ponies of Equestria in ancient times? Well that brings to what we have here in this art cover. This slow in production project is inspired by four nostalgic series that embedded to my heart. What readers will find in store for this story is some wholesome moments between the two tyrannosaurus and one lavender book warm. Action, funny moments, and gore. I mean they are carnivores after all.

Ahh this prize soon to be treasure of them all. This one is also a special inspiration of the first Alien, the sequel to the first movie Alien: Isolation, and one or two stories I’ve read. Now I have stated this before but I will establish it again on this thread. On the day of its release the official number of chapters for the fan project “My Little Alien: Friendship is Frightening,” will go up from one—to twelve chapters. Not saying twelve will be the finale of the story mind you, there is more chapters to come for it. When will these chapters come after twelve? Well, I’ll keep that to myself until further progression is finish.

The goals I have for this story starts with my main protagonists at the middle part of the cover:

Lawrence Dainty.

I want to make him someone that not only I would like and love as a pony but as a character, but other readers will also like too. My second goal, is to make this story not the perfect written story but the best story that every reader (myself included), could come back to and read for nostalgia; and my hope for this story is that I won’t look at it with disappointment when it is done and finish. Now hopefully if the number doesn’t go any higher then it should the number of chapters for the fan project “My Little Spider-Machina: Friendship is Amazing,” will go up from one—to twenty-five chapters. There’s still much to be work on with the plot so the story still remains a work in progress. Until then have a good day. :twilightsmile:

You had me sold with the dinosaur story. They need more love around here. Then I remembered your Alien artwork. Now I really can't wait. No comment on the other ones just yet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2