Elden Rings & Soulslike Things 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

The tenets of Brave Sir Robin have led me to victory.
And I've worn out several pairs of running shoes.

Grind easy stuff for runes.
Spend them on leveling up.
Do risky stuff with empty pockets.

Play Bingo in Caelid for some quick runes.
Be careful to not piss off the old ladies there.
Their bags can cause bleeding, and they hit hard.
And the grannies can jump.

My wizard char finally got some decent spells.
Large glintstone shard causes decent damage, and I don't have to stand close enough to enemies to smell them.
Got some Godrick soldier ashes+1, and I beat the Tree Sentinel who was hanging around Elleh's church.
My wizard also killed the Demigod magic mother but I don't know if her staff is better than my astrologer staff.
This char might be ready for the Grafty one. I know there are better spells out there, and I will find him, um them.

One of my chars killed some guy who was recuseant near some building with a closed door.
I wonder what's inside.

My samurai killed an Erd tree Avatar!
It was very cheesy.
The avatar doesn't heal himself so you can just pick away at his health, and jump into the convenient tomb nearby.
Finally got some good stuff for my physick bottle.
Health regen and damage mitigation.
With that I can safely ride the subway, and avoid monkeypox.

How are you progressing?

My Bloodhound Knight, Fenris, has a habit of attacking anything that moves. (My fourth playthrough lol, I'm having a blast)

Roaming across Limgrave, she made her way through any cave, tomb, and enemy in her way. Tried for a few days (in-game) to fight the Tree Sentinel, got wrecked and then went south to Weeping Peninsula, and eventually went to hell (Caelid) and killed the giant dragon for easy runes.

Fenris then proceeded to shred though Tree Sentinel, Margit, and Agheel, and is in the middle of tracking down those few places and bosses she missed before storming Stormveil Castle.

Been fun. Really liking my Bloodhound Knight, might make her an OC for a fanfic when I'm done with my current Elden Ring fic series.

There's the sword of Morne that you can get if you like jumping.
It's past the castle.
I don't know if it has any blood skills on it.

Fourth playthrough, wow.

I wish there was a way to cheese some of the jumping.

I've been farming some of the enemies near the Beast Priest's building.
But I have to be careful. So far, my astrologer might be strong enough to travel that area alone.
One midget can give you 1k runes or more.

I'd rather die in combat (In the game of course) from battle than die from missing a jump.
There's this drowned tomb with lots of bats and one of my chars died there more times from screwing up jumps.
Or add a savepoint nearby.
I don't like finally getting past jumps and then dying to some creature to do the jumps all over again.
But since you keep any goodie you find maybe that's a good tradeoff.

I'm sticking to the Bloodhound Claws and Bloodhound Fang for the build, it fits the theme.
It's basically a speedy build with the super dodge, going to be pumping dex for damage at some point.

And yeah, the jumping is a little iffy, it's always been iffy in From Software games.

Here's a look at my Bloodhound Knight! This fight went so well I just had to upload it.

Bust his posterior!
Had to watch that video twice.

How much vigor do you have?

One of my chars is a dualwielder, but so far it's just falchions.
One of them has a ash of war, bloody slash.
Had to watch that video to see how that char would win.

I noticed that your char disappeared for a bit and then appeared.
Is that the bloodhound's step, the super dodge?
One of my chars could use that.

30 vig, I was around level 40 when I did that fight. And yes, that is Bloodhound's Step I'm using, the super dodge, since my build is basically a Bloodhound Knight it makes sense to use it. I also have the Dragoncrest Greatshield Talisman equipped, so my physical damage negation is around 36% or so.

I got a friend to transfer the gear from my other save to this one, The Bloodhound Knight set, Keen Bloodhound Claws with Bloodhound's Step AOW, and a few talisman's so I don't immediately die and don't have to go running around getting everything I need for the build.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6