A Thousand Words 234 members · 606 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Bicyclette
Group Admin

Those of you who PMed me about their stories in the queue, your entries will be placed once they are published! Otherwise, we will be back here soon with when to expect results!

My fifth and final entry made it in with ten minutes to spare... whewwww why didn't I start it earlier today what is wrong with me oh my god hahahha :pinkiecrazy:

Good luck to everyone who wrote and entered! Had so much fun with this, excited to read all the crazy awesome entries (and now they're all sorted in folders for me to find :D)

It was fun to participate.

I'm not expecting to win, but this contest motivated me to take an idea that had been kicking around in my head for some time and actually produce it. That was neat.

Same, I don't expect to win anything, but it was great motivation to actually put pen to paper again so to speak :twilightsmile:

This was very amazing to participate! I'm happy for my first ever 1000 story for a contest!

I would just like to be clear that it turns out the busses in my area don't actually run on Sundays, which meant I literally had to walk 13 miles double-time with luggage in order to post my entry on time. Along some fairly inhospitable roads with no sidewalks. Because I'm nails, and this is the sort of thing you do when you want to post mlp fanfic on time.

Good luck to the other contestants!

Same. I’m glad I got something written though

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8