The Age Regression Universe 22 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Foal Star, I have some Candidates for the Season 4 Regressions.

I'd like to hear them.

Azthuelor

Mane-iac

Spitfire

And the Chimera Sisters

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

7633312 Why stop at Spitfire? Why not all the Wonderbolts?

Also, who are the Chimera Sisters?

You really think Rainbow Dash could handle all those Regressions at once?

And you remember that Tiger/Goat/Snake creature that ambushed Apple Bloom in the Swamp?

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

I figured being raised by the Apple Family might change their attitude towards each other

I would like to see some artwork of the baby Chimera sisters. Maybe what could happen is that AppleJack is loom starts becoming overbearing the both Apple Bloom and Zacora. So they end up going on that delivery together. And zakora brings a poison joke potion. That she uses on the Chimera sisters turning them into babies.

Foal Star
Group Admin

Well I have many Background ponies being regressed next including Bulk Biceps, Thunderlane, and Cloud Chaser

Those are good choices. But what any of mine? (Hopeful: Please say the Chimera Sisters, please say the Chimera Sisters, please say the Chimera Sisters)

Foal Star
Group Admin

Im not sure ill comsider it

Okay. BTW, the Spitfire Regression I thought about was actually based off of a quote you wrote.

Foal Star
Group Admin

Its not a bad idea but keep in mind I have 3 other stories onvolving age regression. So it might just a be side one shot fic

I understand. I only thought it could be for the Regression Universe because of what Rainbow Dash said.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15