League of Motorsports 26 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Swift Comet
Group Admin

Seriously, I don’t know what was going through Lance’s head during that safety car but he wasn’t doing himself any favours by t-boning himself into the back of Ricciardo. The scrap between him and Magnussen was great and all but what happened was nothing short of teeth grinding.

He is the worst example of nepotism in the sport. Whenever I refer to him I just call him the window licker!:rainbowlaugh:

Swift Comet
Group Admin

Oh gosh! That is like dragging sandpaper over the skin.

I genuinely think that he is unnecessarily occupying a seat that could easily go to a more deserving driver

Imagine if Vettel hadn't retired, AM's line-up could have been Alonso and Vettel

DangerDean
Group Admin

A RPM fan I see

Oh absolutely! He's one of my favorite creators along with P1 with Matt and Tommy!

Swift Comet
Group Admin

Why didn’t Felipe Drugovich get that seat?! That Brazilian is way more deserving of the Aston Martin drive than a wannabe Jacques Villeneuve!

DangerDean
Group Admin

I imagine him doing 'KONSTRUCTIV CRYTICISM' on my OC, Oscura Galaxia and how much of what he calls Stroll

I can understand Stroll being angry in the heat of the moment, adrenaline and all, but after calming down and watching the footage he should have owned up and apologized. (Although ten seconds was probably a bit harsh.) I get the feeling Stroll isn't having fun any more and will quit of his own accord.

On a happy topic -- LANDO FUCKING NORRIS BABY!!!!

Wearing my McLaren cap today.

DangerDean
Group Admin

Why they not put Drugo in the car is beyond me

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10