League of Motorsports 26 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Swift Comet
Group Admin

Now that all the teams have revealed their cars let’s rate their liveries.

Alpine A524

Sauber C44

Williams FW46

Haas VF-24

VCARB 01

Aston Martin AMR24

Ferrari SF-24

McLaren MCL38

Mercedes W15

Red Bull RB20

Alpine: 2/10. Looks like they forgot to paint the car in all honesty.
Sauber: 4/10. Personally I'm not a fan of that fluorescent green and there's a lot of bare carbon.
Williams: 7/10. Not a very exciting livery in my opinion but it is clean and they did actually paint most of the car.
Haas: 2/10. Like Alpine, Haas seem to have forgot to paint their car. I kinda like it a bit more than the Alpine but I just hate that so many cars have so much bare carbon.
Racing Bulls: 7/10. Toro Rosso colors look absolutely stunning plus it has that glossy paint job! Would have been an 8 or a 9 if not for the weird white stripe in front of the halo.
Aston Martin: 8/10. Like Red Bull and Ferrari, it seems like Aston Martin knows what their team livery is and are sticking to it. Again, I appreciate they painted the car and love that British Racing Green!
Ferrari: 9/10. A solid improvement in my mind over last years car. And I can't think of the last time Ferrari had a bad looking livery.
McLaren: 7/10. Had the carbon been replaced with white it would be an easy 10/10 livery for me.
Mercedes: 8/10. Always preferred the silver liveries for Merc and I think this is a good compromise of both silver and black.
Red Bull: 9/10. Red Bull doesn't need to change their livery because to me, it's iconic much like Ferrari and Marlboro McLaren.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2