Science Fiction Contest 168 members · 108 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Bicyclette
Group Admin

At nearly 400,000 words in total, the turnout for this contest has been incredible, thank you all so much! We do hope that you will give us a bit of time to digest and discuss them. We are aiming to release results by 2023 May 28. We will see you then! In the meantime, do check out the stories along with us, especially since some of the later-published stories had little chance for attention.

And if you had been working on an idea for the contest, but couldn't get it done in time, we would be honored to see it in the In Spirit folder once it is published!

400,000! That's, uh, quite insane. I probably have to choose which others in the contest I'd be most willing to read, but it's heartwarming to see lots of new sci-fi stuff on Fimfiction. By that metric, the contest has already been a success, but I'm looking forward to the announcement of the results as well. Thanks for the contest, you and everyone else who organized it!

I'm looking forward to seeing the results, I can't wait to see who won!

And also, since this was so successful, does that mean this contest will be happening again next year?

is it bad that I make up about 1/8th of the total?

Looking forward to it! This was my first ever time participating in a fimfic contest, loved seeing all the other works!

still running for the same deadline?

Bicyclette
Group Admin

*bounces excitedly*

So, should we be expecting the results soon?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10