Comment Club 68 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Comment Club
Group Admin

Guide

Simply read as many of the Entries listed below as you wish, and leave a comment on them! The deadline is 2021 Dec 23 7PM EST.

• If there are multiple fics in an Entry, you should either comment on each or make sure your comment addresses all of them.
  • Make sure that your comment is at least 160 words long. If there are multiple chapters or fics, this is the total count across all of them.

You do not have to comment on all Entries! Once you have commented on at least one, you will be eligible to vote for Cadance Slate IV. You will also be eligible to nominate an Entry for Cadance Slate IV, as long as it is:

• Complete, or if it is your own, Incomplete
  • Between 14.5kw-50kw in length
  • Published or last updated before 2021 Dec 02 7PM EST
  • Meets the Nomination Rules

To nominate, you may PM me, or use the Google Form.

If you have already commented on an Entry before this Comment Period, and it meets the requirements for a Comment above, it counts for nomination and voting eligibility, but you have to claim it! To claim your old comment, you may PM me, or use the Google Form.

Entries

Entry 1: The Haunting of Carousel Boutique

Nominator: Bicyclette
Author: mushroompone

TThe Haunting of Carousel Boutique
Rarity has been keeping to herself lately. Applejack is determined to find out why.
mushroompone · 33k words  ·  155  6 · 2.6k views

Entry 2: Blooms on the Trellis

Nominator: daOtterGuy
Author: daOtterGuy

TBlooms on the Trellis
Wallflower Blush finds herself trapped in a time loop on a train. She couldn't be happier.
daOtterGuy · 15k words  ·  31  3 · 414 views

Chapters: Pleasure - My Heart Aches For You

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1