Artist's stories 36 members · 66 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Artist
Group Admin

So this morning I had a problem because my neck was hurting because I didn’t sleep very well last night.

So I had one of the assistant that is there for one of my flatmates (we have two different companies) anyways the assistant that was there for my flatmate helped me put a heat pad on, it was one of those heat pads that you stick on, but she wasn’t supposed to do that, but she did it anyway, then she told me not to tell anyone.

So, apparently the heat pad didn’t stick very well and my flatmate just got out of bed, so I asked her to help me, I was looking for some Band-Aids to stick the adhesive to my skin, but I couldn’t find any, so I started getting very very upset, mind you I am 24 so something like that shouldn’t upset me, but it does.

And I think I kind of upset my flatmate as as well because she had just gotten out of bed.

But right in that moment, I didn’t care, because I wanted it done and I didn’t want it done in a minute I wanted it done immediately, because that is just who I am I don’t like waiting for things to get done.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1