Artist's stories 36 members · 66 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Artist
Group Admin

I need to talk to you about something, i'm super upset right now with one of my flatmates caregivers.

I came home into the house and then I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around and saw my flatmates caregiver, but instead of yelling at him that I don't like being touched which I usually do I went into my room and now I'm upset.

I told him I don't like being touched leave me alone, now this guy needs to earn my trust back.

Sure he's nice but I still don't trust him he needs to earn it, just like everyone else.

Thaums
Group Contributor

The fact that he's a caregiver makes that a lot weirder too. Seems like hes pretty shit at his job

I don't like being touched either but unfortunately the standard greeting with a lot of my relatives is cheek-kissing. Its not the end of the world but I could do without it

Artist
Group Admin

Here's how I see it he hasn't been here for more than a week and maybe he has to understand that you don't touch people when they tell you that they don't like to be touched, he hast to learn that first.

But you're right in my opinion he should have learned that a long time ago, I told my mother that too, and she says that I need to tell my main assistant, even though this assistant that touched me works for a different company.

At least he didn't touch me inappropriately.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3