Artist's stories 36 members · 68 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Artist
Group Admin

Please introduce yourself so members of this group can get to know you.

Hey my name is Artist, I like to write stories about disabilities, I'm 21 years old, I work in a work place for people with disabilities, there I do various jobs, like packing pieces in baggies for different companies.

Patriots3492
Group Contributor

Hello My name Is Partiots3492 (Real name Steven)
I am 29 Years old I am autistic, I work at a Wildlife Rehab Center in Ogden, Utah working with Species of Birds like Eagles, Hawks, Falcons, Owls, Vultures, Magpies, Crows, Ravens, Ducks, Gesse, Swans, Pelicans, Cranes, Herons, and Songbirds and I also work with Mammals like Beavers, Squirrels, Chipmunks, Rabbits, Porcupines, Yellow Bellied Marmots, and sometimes Reptiles like Turtles, My stories will be the Equestria Girls teaming up with Power Rangers or a story about My life with my OC living my life story

Artist
Group Admin
Patriots3492
Group Contributor
Rexketchum
Group Contributor

HI my name is rexketchum just like it says and I love helping people and I love seeing them happy and smiling and I like artist storys :twilightsmile:

Artist
Group Admin
Artist
Group Admin

Well welcome to the group

PrismaGalaxy514
Group Contributor

Hello!

My artist name is PrismaGalaxy514 and I like drawing crossover artworks and writing fanfics!

Has Autism and a crazy imagination.

Artist
Group Admin

Cool, welcome

cheerful9
Group Contributor

My name is cheerful9. I love writing stories, drawing, and MLP g4 is my favorite series.

Artist
Group Admin

I welcome you to this group and I hope that you have a good time.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Thank you!

Artist
Group Admin

You’re welcome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13