Tales of Shadows and Stars 24 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Angel Midnight
Group Admin

To clarify, I mean the Mary Sue created by pony YouTuber and artist Mad Munchkin.

Moonlight raised an eyebrow at the tall pink alicorn who stood before her. She had golden eyes, a pale pink and white mane, and wore a dark pink cloak.

"Oh, hi, little bat pony! I'm Mary Sue," the alicorn said. "I'm like, you know, the most awesome alicorn ever. I'm pretty, and powerful, and I'm Celestia's and Luna's niece and stuff."

"Uhhh... I'm pretty sure I would've heard of you if you were related to Luna..." Moonlight trailed off.

"Awww, you're so tiny!!!" Mary Sue picked up Moonlight with her golden magic.

Moonlight flattened her ears against her skull and glowered at Mary Sue. "No offence, but put me down, please. I'm not a foal."

"Well, you sure do look like one..."

The whites of Moonlight's eyes glowed green, and purple mist appeared to flow from them. Similar purple magic surrounded her tufted ears as she said, "I'm over a thousand years old, and I am not going to put up with being treated like a five-year-old. I have dark magic, in case you can't see this, and I'm not afraid to use it."

"Dark magic?! So you're, like, all evil and stuff? Are you like a demon child or something?"

Moonlight facehoofed. "Put me down so we can go back to basics. Hoo boy, and I thought I'd explained this enough times for everypony already..."

Stupid thought that popped into my head.
~ Angel

Angel Midnight
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: Thanks. I saw the fanart of Mary Sue and I knew I had to write something about it...

"Hmph! I'm not that small!"

Angel Midnight
Group Admin

"Somepony tell me how she's that tall... This is a bit unfair. My mother is an alicorn, for Sunbutt's sake! Surely I should be tall as well? Why is everypony around here taller than me?!"

yeah. i also got some news for you

Life might be hard but remember this saying.
"Life doesn't get easier, you just get more Albanian."

One does not challenge Marry Sue, a certain glorified pigeon *cough* silver quill *cough* can assure you on that one

Angel Midnight
Group Admin

*growls* "Albanian... Transylvania... vampires... this is a joke."
"Oh, I'm not challenging her. Sending her to the moon isn't a challenge..."

you can't tell the difference between-

• Romania:

1. Transylvania is in central Romania.
  • Albania:

1. Weakest Albanian can destroy all of USA, Russia, West Taiwan even if all three work together.
    2. Kosovo is Albania.
    3. If you belong to rifle then you Albanian.

(Not to mention that they are 2 completely different countries literally on the opposite sides of the Balkans!)

Average person who lives on an island.

Angel Midnight
Group Admin

*Me and Moonlight glaring at each other for a full minute whilst the pony who told me the wrong facts starts casually whistling in the background* :facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15