Tales of Shadows and Stars 24 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Angel Midnight
Group Admin

If you ask Celestia about what bat ponies eat, the answer would be that they’re vampires and therefore drink blood. Ah, Tia, if only you could realise how uneducated you are…

If I’m honest with you, bat ponies could actually do this if they wanted to. Their bodies would be able to cope with this just fine, and they would get all of the nutrients they needed to stay alive. However, a) they have more morals than Sunbutt, and b) it’s a lot of hard work when they could just grab an apple off of a tree (or if they live in a more urban area of Equestria, go shopping).

Bat ponies do have a sweet tooth, and quite a strong one. Moonlight’s love of black coffee is highly unusual as most ponies would need about a bucketful of sugar and milk in their hot beverage, but she seems to cope with just a drop of honey or one teaspoon of sugar. She and a lot of other bat ponies, rather than drinking blood, are perfectly happy with eating different fruits and indulging in the odd bar of chocolate late at night. (This is something that makes Wishbone roll her eyes at Moonlight on a regular basis.)

~ Angel

nice! i only hope popcorn won't be a problem for her

Angel Midnight
Group Admin

That's no problem. Bat ponies only have fangs at the front of their mouth. Their back teeth are molars, just like any regular pony.

i just mean, as ponies have fur and sweet popcorn is sticky

Angel Midnight
Group Admin

Most ponies don't have an issue with this. It's just foals who get the stuff all around their mouths, really. :rainbowlaugh:

of course, just being relastic. and i originally wanted to wait for the pm bu with the fuel problem in Britain, I hope you are safe

Angel Midnight
Group Admin

Thanks for asking. I'm all ok, and the fuel shortages aren't as bad as they were last week. Food shortages might be a thing in the near future, which is a bit annoying, but for now there aren't any major shortages in my area, so I'm alive.

Angel Midnight
Group Admin

*hugs* thank you.

You're welcome. looking forward to hear from you agian

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10