In General 585 members · 3,889 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

No reply from Bad Dragon please

Kirins were underused, in my opinion, they are one of the only things about the last two seasons I liked
They should have gotten more screen time, there are lots of things we needed to learn about Kirin.

Enough complaining, let’s appreciate them!

So majestic, I wonder if they come in other colours like pink or my OC would be considered odd among them-

Also, their manes don’t seem to get weighed down by the water, even when submerged. Unlike my OC

Hm, I wonder if each horn shape has a different name to them. Like
“Three point” “Tri-point” “Tri-horn”

“Single” “uni-curve”

“Beak” “Double-branch”

“Alpha”

Dunno, maybe “Wavy?”

“Tree branch”

Bad Dragon can comment if he wants to. It’s not nice to exclude other users especially since he didn’t do anything wrong. But I agree 100% The Kirin are very underappreciated and underused. Fortunately, an upcoming one-shot story of mine is going to include Autumn Blaze, so I’ll be contributing to their appreciation. :twilightsmile:

AUTUMN BLAZE IS ADORABLE.

Agreed. Too bad there’s no emoji of her on this thing.

"No reply from Bad Dragon please"

If you're going to be user phobic, why post? Been meaning to ask this for a while now.

TheClownPrinceofCrime
Group Contributor

I’ve been wondering the same thing.

Like the legendary Morion87 is one to talk lmao

On multiple occasions his replies had made me felt uncomfortable, one actually made me feel bad for an extended period. I know he doesn’t mean it, and I do not hold a grudge, I just think we shouldn’t interact with each other for a while.

I also don’t want to risk something like lashing out at him and hurt him as a result of an unsettling reply. Please understand, I don’t mean any disrespect.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but I think it’s best for both of us, and possibly many other people, if we keep our space for now.

Considering I've never gotten in trouble for my comments... I frankly couldn't give any less of a f:flutterrage:ck if people don't like them.

I personally think they should have been brought in after "Sounds of Silence" as at least side characters. They could have maybe had one or two attend the friendship school, maybe had Autumn Blaze be an ambassador to Equestria, simply had them come to visit as tourists. Out of all the other creatures, the Kirin are my favorites.

You aren't going to hurt Bad Dragon's feelings by lashing out at him. To hurt him, you'd probably have to kill his mother....that guy's skin is thicker than lead.

I like Kirin's and agree that they should have gotten more screen time, I'm actually creating a Kirin OC to exist in the EQG universe (can Kirin's turn into humans if they go through the mirror? Screw it that's how I'm writing it). Also do Kirin's come in brighter colours, like fire colours, red, orange, yellow, etc.

(I ain't getting involved in exclusion or whatever, your business is exactly that - your business).

Bruh, I've legit never seen you say something nice in someone's comments once. It's honestly kind of impressive. You've turned vitriolic and spiteful criticism into an artform. Keep it up and one day you might be almost as good at it as Late_Night.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12