Rare Pairings 126 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
The Red Parade
Group Admin

As we dawn on the final week of writing, I figured I'd do a general consensus check. There are currently four entries submitted (you'll know if we got your entry if you got a comment from me saying we look forwards to reading it, if not make sure it's added!), and if that's what we get then I'm happy. However, that's easy for me to say since I'm not writing for it!

I've talked with the judges and we're not opposed to extending the contest. HOWEVER, we're only going to extend the deadline if there's a demand for it, and so far I haven't seen requests for an extension. So sound off here: do people who are trying to make the deadline want a contest extension? I'll only grant one if I see enough demand for it, so for now it's best everyone assumes it ends August 1st as scheduled. I'll be clear if this ends up changing. Thanks and good luck!

i demand an extension

I would gladly enter the contest if the extension will be long enough.

An extension would be appreciated.

I would love an extension! A few other things came up for me that all have a deadline at the end of the month-- an extra week would be absolutely fantastic as far as delivering on quality

I just came to the conclusion that I'm going to have to fundamentally rework my story idea if I don't want it to turn into a novel, so some extra time would be appreciated. That said, the last contest I entered, I wrote 90% of the story in one sitting on the last day, so I can do the crunch time thing if needed. :rainbowdetermined2:

An extension would be appreciated but if not allowed I’ll understand.

Hey I mean I totally wanna try my hand at this but im super insanely busy right now, so even just a short extension would be MARVELOUS

I personally would really like an extension. I've got a story outline I really want to draft, but I've been doing a few other contests and haven't been able to flesh it out satisfactorily. A little extra time would be much appreciated.

I'm so close to finishing my entry, but this stupid thing called work keeps interrupting my writing time. A little more time to edit and proof would be great. :yay:

An extension would be great! Had issues with writer's block but I'm managing to break it but it's so late xD

The Red Parade
Group Admin

Thanks for your input everyone, the contest will be extended by a period of one week, ending on August 8th 12:00 Pacific!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12