The Musical Theatre Group 26 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
sunsetshimmer_13
Group Admin

He’ll always be known as one of the greatest of the greats in musical theatre. :heart:

R.I.P Musical Legend.

And you know, both of us picked out totally different songs to remember him, and there are still more. He was amazing...

--Sweetie Belle

sunsetshimmer_13
Group Admin

Thx for pointing that out

I choose one song from 5 most notable works of his
Of course more of works include A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum or Merrily Roll On Along

Gone, but not forgotten.

I was pretty haphazard about picking them out, though I was trying not to repeat myself, and there were certain favorites I just had to include. Into the Woods was the hardest, actually, since I can think of so many songs I love for it. (Children Will Listen, Greens...).

In retrospect, No One is Alone is a good one to remember him with. "Sometimes people leave you halfway through the woods..."

--Sweetie Belle

sunsetshimmer_13
Group Admin

Tonight Quintet was an easy pick for me

The rest were hard :twilightsheepish:

For Rarity's sake, Putting It Together was kinda mandatory. But, you know, I love it anyways...

--Sweetie Belle

sunsetshimmer_13
Group Admin

Lol

Just play it cool… real cooooool:twilightsmile:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It is a very tragic loss indeed. Because of that man, we were treated to some of the finest musicals in Broadway history. His legacy will live on in the hearts of those who followed im for all these years.

sunsetshimmer_13
Group Admin

He's influenced a lot of people
and that'll never change since he'll have a lasting impact for a long time

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11