Zipp Storm 187 members · 162 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Came across this comic on Derpibooru, and it begs the question, what is Zipp's "type"??

Source

Mares is my headcanon, the sweet fluffy type to balance her out 🐴

Hiya!
Aww! No fair, I was going to say that!
But to add something else: I'd like to think her type would be stallions/mares that are as tough and rough as her. (Yes, that does mean that she's saying Hitch isn't tough nor rough:trixieshiftleft:)

Hiya!

Hitch is a pretty rough and tough guy, though. Town sheriff? I don't know who you hang out with, but he's a chad in my book. :twilightblush: If we're going by the comic, Hitch is very far from Zipp's type. "Not even a little," she says. Zipp may like Hitch as a friend, but he's not her romantic type.

My hypothesis is Zipp like shy, sensitive guys that she can be an onee-san to. Or maybe she's asexual (married to science) and wondering what all the fuss is about. :rainbowlaugh:

You'd think that since Zipp is the heir to the throne that she would be the one in an arranged marriage, not the younger Pipp.

I like the idea of her and hitch together. The way she teased him and called him sheriff, and the way they immediately jumped into action together during the final "battle'... Mmh, yeah, i ship it.

But if we're looking at her character in a broader sense, i would say that her worst nightmare would be someone who tries to fit her in a box and/or makes her hide her real self. She seems to have always been a bit of a loner and an outsider among her two socialite, happily-royal relatives. But when she becomes part of the five, she seems a ton happier and more comfortable.

So basically, i feel like she'd be with somepony who accepts her, but also challenges her; she doesnt want to feel like she has to walk on eggshells, she wants someone who can give as good as they get

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5