Izzy Moonbow 274 members · 415 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I had this idea for a series of short chapters where Izzy tries to learn spells. The idea's there but getting the comedy is a bit tricky. Anyone have any spells that'd be fun to practice in G5?

Izzy canonically likes tea parties, so maybe she could attempt Trixie’s old teacup spell.

Izzy’s mane also doesn’t seem to have been cut or combed at any point in her life, so something hair related could be cute. She could end up zapping her friends and giving them styles they don’t necessarily want. Pipp especially.

Also, teleportation. Can’t go wrong with that one. Literally drop your characters into silly situations.

Pretty much any magic spell can be played up for its potential slapstick consequences. Like auto-telekinesis:
"Well, I'd like to stop now, but could you just run and get me a really long ladder, first?"
--- WRS

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, finding the magic books will be tough, first of all, because they have forbidden words in them, and were probably burned or locked away.

Maybe she finds a book and thinks it's a spellbook, but it turns out to be a cookbook, locked away because it had recipes involving mayonnaise...

--Sweetie Belle

Worse - what if she finds what she thinks is a cookbook, but it's actually one of Zecora's old formula books? :twilightoops:

As for amusing spells - she could always stumble on Starlight's cloning spell, or the one that would theoretically let her summon objects from the past. That last one could get interesting REAL fast.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6