Izzy Moonbow 274 members · 415 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I don't know a ton about Izzy or Sunny but I'm curious, does anyone know what their personalities are? From what I've seen, my guess would be that Izzy will be the silly one but what about Sunny?

Discover
Group Admin

Basing on the images that we got and the synopsis, I agree that Izzy's personality will be more playful and innocent. However, from what I read, she won't be tolerated among Earth ponies, which may, in the end, affect her personality.

Sunny, on the other hand, could be like Twilight with a more feisty attitude. She also may be the one that believes in harmony and friendship, which will lead her towards trying to make the world a better place.

Yeah, I've heard that she won't be tolerated all that well among earth ponies. I've heard something similar about pegasi and the tennis ball being so she won't go stabbing non-unicorns. I read that and I began to think, "Holy shit, a unicorn using her horn as a weapon? That sounds like something I'd write."

I have ideas for them, G4 crossovers involving one of my favorite unicorns and another involving a long lived Alicorn OC of mine, one from the days of Celestia's rule. I've heard the new generation is supposed to be quite a ways in the future, 1,000+ years?

Discover
Group Admin

Yes, apparently, it could be very far into the future since Twilight won't be around anymore, and perhaps Sunny is the only pony that still knows about the history of Mane 6 and Magic of Friendship. However, it's not precise how many years have really passed, but probably more than 1,000.

About the stories, I'd be very happy to see them! It seems that you've established some cool ideas while I still have to finish some of my stories and then begin to think about what I could write. It's still a good amount of months before we even get a trailer though, so I don't need to rush into that.

Well I do have an idea and it involves Izzy and Sunny taking a trip to Las Pegasus....assuming it still exists by that time.....well we know so little I could have it exist. They will be going through town as a couple of tourists and you remember the Alicorn stallion from "Grannies Gone Wild?" (Alicorn Rivet) Well they will run across him and learn that he has been alive since the days of Celestia. The two will be fascinated by him and Sunny will show a great amount of interest in everything he knows about the past. Ultimately I am thinking of having the two fall in love while Izzy will be the happy supportive friend.

I also plan on having Rivet be the last Alicorn alive. My plan is for Celestia and Luna to have really gone downhill after retiring.....their lifespans were a result of them actually ruling the country. Once they were out of power, their health declined quickly. Cadence will suffer a similar fate once Flurry Heart takes over the throne. Twilight will have been assassinated during a coup that lead Equestria to become a republic and Flurry Heart will have been assassinated by anti-monarchists during a trip to Canterlot.

These are all just ideas right now but one thing about Rivet, this will wind up being his first time falling in love because being a natural born Alicorn, he will have the curse of immortality and until this point, he has shut off his heart so he wouldn't suffer the heartache of losing one he loves while he continues to live on.

Discover
Group Admin

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing Izzy, Sunny and Rivet story, and how he’d handle his first time of being in love. Also, the idea of him being the last alicorn could settle very nicely in the futuristic Equestria where all ponies are living divided by races.

Well I have experience in the whole first time in love thing. Rivet is going to be shy and be a bit unable to easily pick up on flirting from Sunny. What my plan for Las Pegasus is that it will be inhabited by unicorns, unicorns that will be more accepting of him with him being a magic user and all. Yeah that may not make sense to some but since that is where we saw him working, that is where he will be.

I will let it be known that it will not be a clop fic, it will be a more wholesome romance fic that is built around a true emotional bond between the two.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7