Celestia Waifuism 230 members · 103 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Enonnnymous
Group Admin

Yo. I thought I would share some art that I got commissioned recently.

This first one is made by KPVT, the original artist of the cover of "How Many Lovers". I asked him to make a follow up to that picture because I loved it so much.

And these next three were a package deal by RabidPepper. They are based off of some of the thoughts I have been having about our favorite horse these last few months; sharing breath, cuddling and smooching.

Both of these artists did a fantastic job, and while I can't link their social media profiles because NSFW links are against the rules, I definitely recommend you to go check them out.

Commissioning art about how I feel about a fictional horse kind of feels like cheating. I feel like I should be the one drawing these things, so next time I probably will just do it on my own. For the price I payed for these, I could have just bought a better tablet than I already have and learnt to draw. Unfortunately, time is a precious commodity that I currently do not have much of, and this was the quicker route. At least this way though, the images are made and are able to live rent free in the minds of those who are triggered by human on pony action. That makes it worth it.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the images as much as I do. Peace. :heart:

Sarcastic Brony
Group Admin

Peak romance is always Celestia with a human. No exceptions. Art depicting this is always appreciated.

God these are amazing <3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4