Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

This is a thread for my upcoming EQNG fic with WWE. Here you can have fun pitching quotes or ideas you have in mind.

I have an original story idea that I came up with. After the second WWE and Scooby crossover with the Ninjas, the Ninjas will team up once more with the WWE, but this time the Ninjas will time travel to the future to this year, 2024, to chase down a time-traveling criminal.

I can definitely use these WWE superstars dress up in their TMNT cosplay.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The story is kind of based on the movie, Jetsons & WWE: Robo-WrestleMania movie.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I will use these clips for references.

I love WWE. I wanna see them crossover with WWE Superstars.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh they will crossover with the WWE alongside Scooby-Doo and the rest of the Mystery Gang.

Did you read Cinematic Adventures: Scooby-Doo Wrestlemania mystery on Fimfiction? If so, what did you think of it?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

No. I have not.

Oh. Well, who’s gonna be in your new story?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

TMNT cosplay: Cody Rhodes, Seth Rollins, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods.

Other Heroes: Randy Orton, LA Knight, “Main Event” Jey Uso, John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, LWO (Cruz Del Toro, Joaquin Wilde, Carlito, Zelina Vega), The Awesome Truth (The Miz, R-Truth), DIY (Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa), Sheamus, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Bianca Belair, Naomi, Jade Cargill

Villains: The Bloodline (Roman Reigns, The Rock, Solo Sikoa, Jimmy Uso, Paul Heyman), Legado Del Fantasma (Santos Escobar, Angel, Humberto, Elektra Lopez), The Judgement Day (Rhea Ripley, Damian Priest, Finn Bálor, "Dirty" Dominik Mysterio, JD McDonagh), Damage CTRL (Dakota Kai, Iyo Sky, Asuka, Kairi Sane)

Nice. I’m guessing that the time thief is the 2012 version of Jammerhead.

What about the Rainbooms and the turtles?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

They don’t need to dress up as WWE superstars.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12