Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 55 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 55

It's time to see Hamato and Foot against two fighting franchises.

In Equestria, Princess Twilight felt a magical disturbance. She went to the tree and to her shock, the Elements of Harmony were being stolen (This was before the elements were destroyed), by a mysterious entity and taken to M.Bison, ruler of Shadaloo, and with his partner, Doctor Victor Donavan. The benefactor said that it would only be a matter of time before they are discovered before he disappears. Donavan plans to use the elements to create the perfect fighters, but would need proper subjects, with Bison announcing that he has an idea.
Whilst the Rainbooms visit the Turtles, they saw a fighting tournament being hosted, but when they saw the Elements of Harmony as the prize, they dreaded what would happen if it fell into the wrong hands. Alerting Princess Twilight, she immediately came over. She has no choice but to participate into the tournament to win them back. But little do they know, they aren't the only ones who are going to participate.

Doctor Donovan happens to be the main villain of Dead or Alive, and Bison being the villain from Street Fighters.

Every Fighter from DOA 4-6, along with Street Fighters, will be participating. But they will not be the only one, for Cobra Kai will also compete, with many fighters from DOA and Street under their payroll, as well as VILE and Carmen's crew.

Master Splinter would tell them to reach out to both Chun-Li and Hayate and Kasumi, as he was friends with Chun-Li's father, and Hayate and Kasumi's ninja clan.

1) For the ENG crew, it will take place after AmethystMajesty25's future story, ENG vs Viper Kai 2

2) The DOA characters are based after their latest game.

3) The Street Fighters are based after their latest game.

4) The Mighty Mutanimals, minus Mona Lisa, were secretly captured by Bison and are his mind controlled puppets.

5) Carmen and her group will be based after the events of Season 3, I think, I don't know how far her seasons was yet.

6) Princess Twilight Spike will fight in the tournament against tough fighters.

7) Doctor Donavan will use the top fighters to make him his personal clone army of fighters.

If anyone else wishes to add anything to make it exciting to see two fighting franchises duke it out against the ENG crew, feel free to add them.

I don't know DOA. As for Street Fighter, I only know some of it, mostly the infamous quote that's been used as a reference.

Trust me, both Street Fighters and Dead or Alive have some of the best fighters they have.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Does Tekken count?

I know which character can be added into the story…. Mai Shiranui.

Hmm, you know, maybe we can have them as special guest stars.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I apologize for suggesting Mai because she is a fanservice magnet… if you know what I mean. 😳

Each of them are strong in their own way, as well as their own fighting styles.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Sounds interesting

The entire story would also be focused a bit on Princess Twilight, where she will prove her strength to see if she has what it takes to become what she was meant to be.

A leader, which in case would spark up later events of the Beginning of the End.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Each fighter has their own special moves, critical arts, ultra combos, and finishers. This might be tough to come up with ones for each member of the Rainbooms and Ninja Turtles.

Well, the TMNT already have their own finisher from Injustice 2, but only if they’re together, not individually.

I'm sure all of us can come up with something. I mean, the only limit we have is our imaginations. Plus for the Rainbooms, it can sort of be tied to their geodes. Except for Sunset, cause mind reading may help, but it can only get you so far.

You guys think there'll be other fighting crossovers? Like Tekken or Injustice? I know you guys are thinking about doing DBZ and MK.

Pff, no way, DBZ too high powered and MK too gory.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

True.

In my mind, I think that some of the male fighters are going to ogle and be lovey dovey on the female fighters’ attires. Like Mai, Cammy, Chun-Li, Kasumi, Helena, and many more because of their fighting style and fashion sense.

Oh, that could definitely work, and some would slap their hubbies just to snap them out of it.

Pff, that's what you always say.

Ok. I just assumed that there would be fanfics of those because of the pictures Jebens1 and BozzerKazooers drew.

Don't be mad. That wasn't my intention. If you want to write that story, you can. I didn't say that you couldn't.

Right, right, of course. My bad.

No. It is not your fault. I swear.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

We can also add our OCs in there, right?

I made my OC in his fighter outfit. It is based on Shang-Chi’s outfit.

And I cannot wait to see what the Turtles and Rainbooms’ fighting tournament gear looks like… especially Rarity’s. Maybe it can be based on the alternate costumes and color gradients from the fighting games of Street Fighter, Tekken, DOA, KOF, and more.

We can also add our OCs in there, right?

Of course, the more the merrier.

And I cannot wait to see what the Turtles and Rainbooms’ fighting tournament gear looks like… especially Rarity’s. Maybe it can be based on the alternate costumes and color gradients from the fighting games of Street Fighter, Tekken, DOA, KOF, and more.

Well if anyone has any ideas of what their costumes be like, by all means, feel free to share. Although I did see what Sunset's ninja outfit looks like from a different fan, I don't know about the rest of the Rainbooms and those who will be fighting though.

In case you wonder, this is what she looks like in a ninja outfit.

Ever considered a crossover of the ENGs with Danny Phantom or Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja?

Wildcard and Jebens already have that planned. And AmethystMajesty is going to write that.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Will this do for Rarity? Or do you want a different outfit for her?

Oh yeah, I remember that artwork.
But who drew this again?

Nice.
I think most of their costumes will do quite nicely.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Awesome.

Rarity: What do you think of my outfit, Amethyst?

Amethyst Majesty (in his mind): Hot cha cha! (whistles and howls)

Amethyst Majesty: (blushes) Um…. wow. You look… beautiful… Rarity.

Rarity: Maybe after our matches, wanna come over and spend the night with me?

Amethyst Majesty: Absolutely, Rarity! I will be there.

How about a funny meme with guile’s theme goes with anything? It’ll come from Mikey’s phone that plays during a match.

Yeah. It’ll be one of the dialogue like this.

Twilight: uh… where did that music come from?

Ivy: I think it’s coming from… Mikey’s phone?

(They turn to Mikey who is listening to the music along with Pinkie and Zack who enjoyed listening to it. Mikey notices them staring at them)

Mikey: what? I wanted to play this song while watching the match. It’s really catchy.

Pinkie: especially since it became a famous meme since the year 2010.

Zack: I’ll say.

What’s next in the crossover I had an idea but I don’t want it to be shot down

I'm torn between the previous outfit or this one.
Check it.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You can use different outfits for the characters in your upcoming story, right?

Well, the DOA and SF Games have always shown fighters with different outfits. So I'd say they have two different sets of outfits.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The second outfit looks fantastic.

Here is my suggestion, Rarity can use her second outfit for her fighting matches. And then Rarity’s first outfit that I chose can be used for her date nights with my OC, Amethyst Majesty.

Oooh, good call.

But then comes the big question...

And it's sort of a Pokemon reference.

What would happen if they face one another in the ring.

Eh?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Then the emotions and the drama between them will run high. Not sure which round they will face each other in the ring.

Here’s the interaction between my OC and Rarity.

Amethyst: I can’t believe it has come down to this. I don’t want to hurt you in the ring, Rarity.

Rarity: And I don’t want to hurt you either, darling. You mean so much to me.

Amethyst Majesty: I feel the same way.

Rarity: Let’s just do our best.

Then the match can end in a draw or Rarity wins the match. I feel like my OC doesn’t want to hurt Rarity by fighting her, ‘cause if Amethyst does, it will make him look bad.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You can reply to the quotes if you want.

After The Match

The referee raised Rarity’s hand and she celebrated while Amethyst lay still and kept breathing after he lost. He sat up and felt upset until Rarity extended her hand to him. He reluctantly smiled and grabbed her hand until Rarity helped and pulled her boyfriend up. Then they proceeded out of the ring and into the tunnel.

Rarity: Sorry that I broke your glasses. And kicking your face hard and not to mention to your loss.

Amethyst: It’s okay, there’s always next time. I’ve got hit in the face many times before, so it’s not that bad. But, congratulations Rarity. You deserve it.

Rarity: Thanks. Maybe after the tournament, even if I win or lose, you still wanna go out on a date with me?

Amethyst: Yes! Definitely.

Rarity: Perfect. ‘Cause I want to show you a new dress I made. (whispers in his ear) Just for you.

Amethyst: (blushes) Uh… sounds great, Rarity. I look forward to our lovely date.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You know, a follower of mine drew a picture of Rarity in a ninja outfit. It may not look like Sunset’s ninja outfit, but it looks so sexy on her.

What do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I also found this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 55