Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

The Turtles are about to fighting mutations to another level.

The summary starts that the Turtles and Rainbooms were with O'Neil at the Kennedy Airport, where they were waiting for Karai and Shinigami, who had just returned from Japan after Karai went to pay her respects to her mother. At the same time, they stumbled upon a few protestors when they heard of a new pharmicutical company that wanted to be opened, dubbing it Pharma Corp, whilst at the same time, they were met a woman named Claire Redfield. Suddenly, a few sickly people were around, and attacked everyone, which Mikey panicked and said that all of them were zombies.

Though the airport was completely sealed off, for some reason they couldn't use their own portal projector. They were trapped until they were rescued by Leon and Chris Redfield.

After explaining who they were, they were called upon by a man named Bartholomew Martin (My own OC), head of the DDPSH, the Department of Disease Prevention and Save Humanity, and asks for their help. For this is up the Turtle's alley, as the Mutagen, which someone from the black market dubbed it, the M-Virus, is planning to sell them to the black market. And little did they know, someone was leading the whole operation from the shadows, someone who thought that no one had ever seen coming.

The main idea is for the Turtles to go to certain places like New York, Canterlot City, France, England, and the one location where it all started...the ruins of Raccoon city (Which was somehow rebuilt, but not gonna spoil how)

The Hero protagonists are (You guess it, the Resident Evil good guy cast) Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Sherry Birkin, Jack Muller, Angela Miller, Carlos Oliveira, Rebecca Chambers, Sheva Alomar, and Helena Harper.

Eda Wong will be added into the mix, along with former Umbrella Operative Hunk, as well as the two different Operative Teams from the game Operation Racoon City.

Some recurring villains would also be there, like Frederic Downing from RE Degeneration, Svetlana Belikova from RE Damnation, along with a newly created Nemesis, (And feel free to add characters that you can make up that I'll gladly add)

Many BOW's, Lickers and G-Virus monsters may be added, whilst also soldiers dressed in Umbrella uniforms.

So I'm open to any suggestions, so feel free to add what you want, and I'll gladly add it. As well as to what characters can explain of their backstories.

This is a crossover with Resident Evil, isn't it?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

This is a new one and sounds to be more heavy than what they normally deal with

Which is why I'll try to keep it as Teen Rated as possible.

Which in truth is gonna be very challenging. But then again I do love a challenge.

To be fair, the Turtles and Rainbooms have been to darker places before, like Gotham when they faced the Joker.

Oooh, yes, nothing is more darker than the Joker.

Looks like the turtles and rainbooms are about to face something that is more dangerous than Gotham’s criminals and villains. B.O.W.s (bio-organic weapons), zombies, tyrant, Mr. X, Nemesis, Albert wesker (if he’s alive), and many dangerous creatures.

By the way, what will this story takes place in which resident evil movies or games?

I'd say...after Resident Evil Death Island.

And just so you know, the resident evil franchise follows both games and movies. Check the timeline for those who haven't seen it yet.

Ok then. I know that your story is still going to be T for teen to avoid mature audience since I look in this forum.

True.
Plus we've all seen mutations happening on the 2012 TMNT, so the turning into monsters and BIO's isn't going to be any different.

I also doubt that it's mutagen because it's the virus that caused all of this in a first place when I played the resident evil games.

Ok. I've only seen bits and pieces of this movie, and some of the other Resident Evil films, but I've never played the games.

Same here, I watched the game cutscenes. Stories are good, but the Gameplay could use some work.

Yeah, it does need work.

I don't know, to be honest.

The combat system in resident evil 6 need some improvement and less QTE. That's what they need to do.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

This is going to get ugly. I am very worried to read my favorite characters die by getting eaten by zombies, turning into a zombie, etc. There so many ways for characters to die when it comes to the apocalypse genre.

Don't worry, they're not gonna die, nor get bitten or eaten, so you can ease your worries on that.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

*exhales in relief* Oh thank Celestia!

I came up with a heartfelt message from my OC in quotes for your suggestions of the story. I did my best and it may not be perfect, but I hope it’s a good one.

Amethyst: You know guys, if this is what the end of the world looks like, I just want to say that I am grateful to have friends like you guys.

The Turtles, Rainbooms, and his family were grateful to hear that.

Amethyst: And Rarity, I just want to say that I will always love you no matter what happens to us. And if we die, I just hope I get to be with you; and not just you, but the rest of our friends and family as well. So, I hope we can we get through all of this. And if we’re going to die in a post-apocalyptic world, then so be it. Anyway, I got my own mission to help and you guys got yours too. So, good luck my friends. I will see you all on the other side of this outcome soon.

It's perfect.
I'll add that to the list.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Thanks. This will be a great heartfelt message from my OC to the Turtles and Rainbooms ever since he first met them. And they will give Amethyst Majesty a big group hug and Rarity kisses his lips before departing with either Chris, Leon, military army, rescue team, or ninja team that he will be helping.

So I’m gonna guess that resident evil series is gonna be in the same universe with equestria girls and the TMNT 2012 as well, right?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25