Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

I’m still working on Shining New Digi-Tude, but I thought I’d start a quote and idea blog for my next fiction Equestria Ninja Girls Race to win. It’s the sequel to Ducks Rock and Shine Boy meets the Swat Kats which is on my deviantart page. Here’s the briefing:

The Ninjas, Rainbooms, Team Shine, Mighty Ducks, and Swat Kats are invited to an intergalactic racing Grand Prix by a mysterious being named Cherubae. The main prize is a rare artifact called the Turnstone. When Dragaunus and Dark Kat and a handful of other villains compete, the stakes are higher as the race begins.

I made a video game template for this:

For those who don’t know who Cherubae is, she was a character from the Tmnt Archie comics.

It also explains the Turnstone.

Also, the fiction is set to be similar to the first Sonic Riders game from the GameCube only slightly different.

So any ideas or quotes will be very much appreciated.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

so we're going for a 'Mario Kart' route here? interesting.

I know I read your email long ago about this. This will be epic! Though, are there any other characters that will be in the story based on all the stories you posted back then or is it just that?

Somewhat only with motorcycles and not go karts

Other than Serenity and another character who will appear in Shining New Digi-Tude, this is the entire roster

wow. wonder how everyone will pull it off?

I was thinking the Rainbooms would wear the same outfits as they wore in the Friendship games. Also, I was thinking Donnie would make everyone a personal bike/ dirtbike. Raph however uses the Ninja Stealth Bike while Karai uses the Dragon chopper from the toy line. Tanya and Gamer do the same

heh. well if you need any new faces for this i got a couple that can join.

I’ll put that under consideration

ok. let me know in messages.

Maybe you could use some elements from that 2003 episode where Raph met Goodman Falcon.

Bet a few chapters will contain awesome rescue scenes. You never know if villains make traps and work together to try to win races.

Ah yes! I’ll have to rewatch that on paramount plus

Remember this scene from the swat kats?

I thought it would be another funny moment with another hot pepper eating contest but with Gill added to the team. I wanted to have my character eat. The bonus round would be the dessert plate. It's a cupcake that is baked in hot chili pepper, wasabi for the frosting, and the spicy pepper powder for the sprinkles.

It'll almost be like the Simpsons, but wouldn't want to be extremely burned. I also wanted Gill to warn them not to swallow before chewing because it happened to homer in the other clip.

I was thinking of a four way duel with T-bone, Gill, Raphael, and night shine (I was going with big slammu, but warrioroffaith18 said that street sharks aren’t in the story. It was my mistake.)

Nosedive: So Duke. Who you rooting for?

Duke: I’m gonna say…. Ten bucks on the new guy.

Nosedive: I’m gonna root for Raph after Mikey told me how he beat Donnie in this kind of thing. Dude literally breathed fire!

Gamer: deal me in too! I might root for Luke, but it’ll be funny to see how much Gill and the guys push him.

Duke: you’re on! (The three shook on it.)

(Race to win)
Pinkie pie: hey what does this do?
Gill: (he snatched the sonic screwdriver before she could press the button) Don't even think about it. I've already told your pony counterpart not to do that. I don't need you doing it again. (Sighs) Mani really shouldn't leave things out of my backpack.

Later

Pinkie pie: remember you told me not to touch that device? Well I kinda wanted to do that and use it on the nearby technology like dragaunus or the mechanikats.
Gill: that you did. Now you know how it works.

To go with Twinzoopony15's pepper challenge idea, I might add this scene near the end.

I think I might use this too.

Like as part of the ending. I might have Gamer and Mikey do this with Razor, Shine Boy, Donnie, Serenity, and Callie witnessing this.

The idea is that Mikey points out the peppers are hot. Gamer eats the whole jar and goes bonkers like Scooby, tries to fan his mouth as well as drinks a jug of water before Shine Boy tells Razor and Donnie to hold Gamer down to squirt milk in his mouth. As the two grabbed two more jars, Gill tried to talk them out of it. But things are turning out bad for them. As they eat the chili peppers together, Gill said that they'll experience dragon's breath in about 3. 2. 1. And the. Cut to them screaming from all the hot chilli peppers.

this is gonna be crazy. but also fun.

Pretty good.

It's starting to remind me of the short nickelodeon video of Raph vs Don. If Raph tried this contest against the others, he'd beltch fire out of his mouth.

I have dialogue that’ll mention that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24