Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 307 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 307
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Aww, that was sweet. Great work. đź‘Ť

The gang were exploring the city of Pogizy, Rainkani's primary capital. The group passed a storefront with pictures of hands and feet with patterns on them. Melody took a look at them.

Melody: Those are some crazy tattoo designs.

Vera: Those aren't tattoos; they're Mehndis.

Casey: Mehndis?

Saundra: Mehndis is part of Indian Culture. It's a body art for women that isn't permanent and uses a paste called Henna. They use the Henna to create art on women's hands and feet. It's mainly for women to wear at celebrations and festivities. Even brides wear them. And they're easily removable after a week, just some washing with baking soda or lemon juice.

Vera: Grandmother always has us wear them during celebrations.

Saundra: And she lets us choose the designs.

Vera: That reminds me, I gotta choose my design for the coronation.

Rarity: I would love to have one of these fabulous Mehndi designs after hearing about this.

Sweetie Belle: Rarity, could I get one?

Vera: Kids can get them as well, even babies. (Turns to Saundra with a smirk), I remember you used to give the Mehndi designer a hard time because you wouldn't be still when you were tiny.

Saundra blushed in embarrassment.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The Ninjas and Yod were making their way through town, heading the site of the disturbance. Lakshy had informed them that he and the other Guardians have apprehended suspects, so the gang are gonna help bring them in.

They arrived to see Lakshy awaiting them.

Yod: Any trouble?

Lakshy: They put up a fight at first, but they’re cooperating.

Raph: So let’s see what they know.

Lakshy led them to a clearing where they saw Yod’s team guarding five prisoners. But the Ninjas are surprised to see the prisoners were non other than… the Spy Racers.

Gabby: Tony!?

Tony: Gabby? Guys?!

The turtles dropped their holo disguise.

Frostee: You guys are here as well?

Yod: Hold on, you know these…

Yod stopped when his eyes saw Layla. He then had an annoyed look in his face.

Yod: Well, well, well. Layla Grey.

Layla: Prince Yod Nyaa.

Gabby: Wait, you know each other?

Echo: You know a Prince?

Layla: Yes I know a Prince. (Turns to Yod) You still angry about that comment I made last time?

Yod: Yes, I am. Is Shashi with you?

Layla: Nah, he’s kinda locked up.

Yod: My family and I have heard about what he did in Vegas.

Raph: Hold, can we get some explanation here?!

Spy Racers meet the Royal Family

The Ninjas and Guardians led the Spy Racers through the castle halls.

Cisco: Whoa, now this is a sweet palace.

Frostee: Yeah.

Tony approached Yod.

Tony: So, what's your beef with Layla?

Yod: It's not so much as a beef, it's more like, I don't trust her.

The gang entered the throne room, where Queen Unna and the Royal Family waited for them while she sat on her throne. Unna had a neutral expression on her face.

Unna: Layla Gray, I'm surprised to see you again.

Layla gave the royal salute in front of the family, who appreciated the gesture.

Layla: It has been a while since we last saw each other.

Unna: I see you've brought others with you.

Leo: We know them, Your Majesty. Believe us when we say they're good people.

Unna: In that case, Welcome to Reinkani.

Tony: Uh, thank you, your majesty.

Princess Vera made her way down and approached Layla.

Vera: Layla. (The princess hugs Layla)

Layla: Princess. How's the driving?

Vera: Going well, thanks again for the lessons.

Casey: Wait, lessons?

Vera: Layla was the one who taught me how to drive.

Gabby: I knew those driving skills looked familiar.

Rainbow: Okay, now that things are out of the way, how do you know each other?

Layla: A few months before I met you guys, I came here with Shashi.

Tony: Shashi? Was it some plan of his?

Layla: Actually, it was more personal. This city, this country, it was where his parents were originally from.

Sunset: Shashi's Parents?

Chaara: Ishaan and Jainis Dhar. We knew them well. They were scientists who were involved in the generator incident. Its failure was the reason for them moving to America.

Layla: Shashi came here for his parent's death anniversary. He wasn't planning or doing anything bad; he just wanted to see where his parents were originally from.

Layla: Yod's still upset that I totally beat him in a race.

Yod: Only because you used dirty tricks.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Is it okay if I add my new OC villain, Cold Skull, into your story please?

I'll see what I can do, Amethyst.

AmethystMajesty, Postwarmonkey. Both of you asked me to insert an OC each of you created into this story.

Conner "Hunter" Kenway... and Cold Skull.

Well then, how do you feel about both of them... fighting each other?

Hunter Vs Cold Skull

During the final battle, Hunter joined the heroes as they snuck onto the platform Dushta was using to house his bomb. Hunter joined the group to save Reinkani, during which they encountered Cold Skull.

Hunter: You guys get to the main controls; I'll deal with him.

The gang left, leaving Hunter alone with Cold Skull. Skull fired some ice shots, which Hunter dodged, and then Hunter blasted at Skull with his blaster (at least, I think he has a blaster.) After a few rounds, Hunter got out his metal bo-staff while Cold Skull used a machete.

Cold Skull: You won't get in the way of me achieving total annihilation.

Hunter: Annihilation of what? You're just in it because you don't care who gets hurt from your little experiments. You lack discipline, control, and you're sloppy!

Hunter lands a blow against Skull and knocks him to the ground.

Hunter: Guess you won't be seeing Oktoberfest for a long time.

So, what do you two think?

I'm okay with it, as long as Amethyst is okay with it.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Pretty good. I’m definitely okay with it.

Rainbow Dash: You know, you guys keep talking about an incident caused by Dr Bellum that almost destroyed half of the country? What exactly was it?

Fluttershy: If you don’t mind us asking.

The Royal Family looked at each other and agreed.

Unna: Almost twenty-five years ago. Samira Nyaa was in charge of a particular project.

Deepack: The scientists involved Zayn, Khivr and his brother (name to be added), and Ishaan and Janis Dhar. Samira created a special tower that brought energy to Reinkani.

Donnie: Energy tower, you mean the abandoned structure in the corner of town?

Unna: Yes, we keep it there as a reminder of what one’s actions almost did.

Chaara: But the source of the energy tower was nuclear energy.

Knivr: Soon, the reactor was starting to become more dangerous.

Deepack: I pleaded with her to turn it off before it became more dangerous, but she was too ambitious and arrogant to see the flaws in it.

Unna: Soon the generator became unstable and was close to blowing up, which according to Khivr, the blast radius would’ve taken out half of Reinkani.

Khivr: I managed to get close enough to shut down the tower. But sadly, I was hit with a surge of electrical energy that rendered the nerves in my legs, leaving me in this chair.

Fluttershy: Oh goodness.

Unna; After that, my husband and I stripped Samira of her status as Royal Scientist. But Samira didn’t take it very well. She made an attempt on us with a laser she created, but thankfully the Guardian, Abhib Tai managed to stop her. Samira was banished from Reinkani forever.

Oooh, so that's how it happened.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Wow. So that’s how Professor Bellum was banished from her home country.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Good origin for Bellum

Will we also get the part of where they might go to the beach at some point. Cause I'd imagine if Rainbow saw Yod shirtless and Yod seeing Rainbow in swimwear, they would definitely have some flustered reactions.

We might get that.

I want your honest opinion, which is better....

Hover Boards..., Hover Bikes...., or Hover Scooters?

I can't decide between hover bikes or boards. Cause if it's boards, then reference to Ben 10.
If hover bikes, then reference to Star Wars. But I can't decide, they both sound so cool.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Aw man, they sound so cool! I’ll use hover boards for one of my fics, but for your story, I choose hover scooters.

Hover scooters.

Comment posted by Red Tagg deleted March 16th

The Ninjas and Guardians got ready to head out to the disturbance.

Leo: Donnie, did you bring the Shellraiser?

Donnie: Like you had to ask.

Donnie put down a little figure that looked the Shellraiser and Party Wagon. He then got out small ray gun and blasted the figures with it, causing them to grow into their normal sizes. The Guardians were surprised by this.

Lakshy: How in the world…?

Donnie: This is a shrink and grow ray gun. Helped developed by another fellow genius from another dimensions… Tech. E. Coyote.

Soch: Astounding. And I really love the vehicles you have.

Sunset: Hope we can fit everyone.

Yod: Actually, we have something of our own.

The Shellraiser and Party Wagon were riding on the road in Reinkani. But next to them were the Guardians, each riding their own hover vehicle. Yod, Lakshy, and Intari were each riding on a hover board that produced a. Yod’s was green, Lakshy’s was blue, and Intari’s was red. Peshaan and Soch were riding hover scooters, which also produced trails. Peshaan’s was yellow, and Soch’s was purple.

The gang were impressed by the vehicles.

Mikey: Dudes, those are some sweet boards.

Yod: Thanks. This board was how I could travel fast through the snow back in Seattle.

Rainbow admired how Yod rode on his hoverboard.

Rainbow: You're very skilled on that board, Yod.

Yod: Thanks Rainbow.

Intari: He's had practice when he skateboarded in the castle and broke a vase.

Lakshy: Twice.

Yod looked at them with annoyed looks.

Tech E Coyote is a character from the series Loonatics Unleashed, which my good friend, Amethyst Majesty, is planning a crossover of.

Nice one. Now I'm really looking forward to the story's release.

Also, if the beach scene does come up, It should sort of be like this.

(Check from 06:00)

When the Beach scene comes, I'm keeping things PG.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Nice. I wish my OC, Amethyst Majesty, would go to the beach with the Ninjas in Reikani.

So Amethyst can admire Rarity in a bikini :raritywink:

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Eeyup. I am planning for him to go to the beach with his karate friends in a future fic of mine but not with the Ninja Turtles and Rainbooms.

Right, right, just thought I'd give an idea what they could expect.

Inside the Palace, Mariana watches Saundra as she hangs out with Melody, feeling a bit sad that the girl she secretly liked is actually liking someone else.

When There Was Me and You

Mariana:
It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there

Why did I let myself believe
Miracles could happen?
'Cause now I have to pretend
That I don't really care

I thought you were my fairy tale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
That's coming true

But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you

I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled you made me feel
Like I could sing along

But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's
And once upon a song

Now I know you're not a fairy tale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true

'Cause now even I can tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Because I liked the view

I can't believe that I could be so blind
It's like you were floating while I was falling
And I didn't mind

'Cause I liked the view
I thought you felt it too

Interesting choice of song.

Here's an idea for an epilogue. Yod and his friends are summoned by Abhib. When they arrive and ask what this is about, he tells them that his visitor will explain everything. The visitor is revealed to be the Gyoji.

Gyoji: My master has been watching you all. You fight with great skill, courage, and honor. And for that reason, he has sent me here to offer you invitation.

Yod: Invitation?

Peshaan: To what?

Inarti: And just who is your master?

Lackshy: Also, the whole "watching us" thing, is creepy.

Soch: Extremely!

Gyoji: Your questions will be answered. (A scroll materialized in his hand and he held it out to Yod.) If you choose to accept invitation...

(Yod looked to Abhib, who nodded. Then he took the scroll and opened it. The words were written in Japanese before they shifted into the hindi, then Yod read aloud.)

Yod: (reading) Warriors of Reinkani, by decree of the Ultimate Daimyo, you are here by formally invited to compete in the Battle Nexus Tournament.

Oooh, interesting. And I assume Yod is going to be in Rise of the Young Ninjas?

Ooh, I like it. I have been thinking about asking you if Yod would appear in the Battle Nexus story.

As for Rise of the Young Ninjas, if Jebens’ okay with it, I’m okay with it as well.

More on information on Dushta’s backstory.

Warning; Talk of past domestic abuse and depression will be referred here.

Queen Unna was tied to a chair. Dushta approached her.

Dushta: Comfortable are we, dear Aunt? Perhaps I can get the foot rest out for you?

Unna: What are you doing, Dushta.

(Dushta reveals his plans, bla bla bla.)

Queen Unna was horrified by this plan.

Unna: You’re willing to destroy our home just because you can’t be king.

Dushta: I deserved to be King more than that brat of a Grandaughter of yours, or that fool of a cousin of mine.

Unna: You sound like your father, Sareem.

Dushta: He was an arrogant fool, and mother was a weak coward. Always hiding behind Uncle.

Unna: Simbala was a kind Princess. Your father manipulated his way to her and made her life a misery. All because he wanted title as member of the royal family.

Dushta: And when mother came forward, your husband banished him, leaving me behind. Not that it mattered; I was always a disappointment to that man.

With the heroes, Chaara was telling them about Dushta.

Raph: So Dushta’s dad was a manipulator looking to get in with the Royal Family?

Chaara: Yes. Sareem charmed his way into Simbala’s heart. Only after they got married did he slowly begin to reveal his true colours. From what I heard, he belittled his wife on many occasions, sometimes being… physical.

Twilight: You mean he…

Chaara: I remember seeing the bruises on Aunt Simbala when I was little.

Yalimi: When Dushta was a child, the King found out and gave (Dushta’s father) a warning to stop. Dushta’s father felt anger and attempted to attack the king, but the Guardian stopped him.

Chaara: Sareem was declared a traitor and banished from Reinkani.

Raph: Guess the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

And that’s all I got so far. I hope it’s alright with you guys to add this sort of thing.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

It’s fine.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Great backstory for Dustah. And I might have a name for him, Sareem. And his mother, Simbala.

Thanks for the name suggestions, Jebs.

Queen Unna learning about Blade Swipe

The heroes and Royal Family watched as Leo and Yod trained in sword fighting. The two pushed against each other until Leo rolled backwards to unbalance Yod, swiping his sword away. Leo was victorious.

Leo: Good work, Yod.

Yod: Thanks. You also did well, too. It's not surprising from the current Master of the Hamato Clan.

Leo: Thanks.

Unna approached them.

Unna: That sword fight reminded me of someone I knew from my days in Equestria.

Leo: Who?

Unna: A young unicorn colt who was interested in sword fighting. He used to practice with his toy sword. He even dreamed of being a Royal Guard.

Raph: That kid must have been a big dreamer.

Unna: Yep. Blade sure had a passion.

The heroes gasped as the Queen mentioned that name.

Leo: Blade? As in Blade Swipe.

Unna: Yeah, that was the young colt's name. Wait, you know Blade?

Twilight: Yeah, we know him.

Unna: I imagine he must be old and retired by now.

Donnie: Actually, he's still a Royal Guard.

Sunset: You're majesty, you may wanna sit down for what we're about to tell you, about Blade.

The gang told Queen Unna about what became of Blade Swipe. How he was captured and mutated by the Kraang, how he was driven into hiding by his peers and became cold and distrustful. How Dark Codex manipulated him, and how he was betrayed by Tempest Shadow. They then told her how they met him, how his Dusk ninjas attacked them, and how they reunited them with his sister.

Queen Unna was shocked and heartbroken by what the young colt she once knew endured. She started to cry a bit.

Unna: Poor Blade, to suffer all that. (She then turns to the heroes and held Leo's hand and smiled.) Thank you so much for helping him find the love in his heart again.

Leo: Believe me, your majesty, Blade Swipe sure has become a great ally.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nice there was another who knew Blade from when he was just a colt

I trying to figure out how the Ninjas get to Reinkani?

Donnie’s portal ray, or by plane, or by plane, then boat.

Which one do you guys prefer?

I'd vote by plane, cause then the ninjas would try out Reinkani's jet. Every country has their own, why not them?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

By a private jet. Every country has one. Right?

Thanks guys. They’ll take a Private Jet to the East end of India, where they’ll then take a boat to Reinkani.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 307