Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 307 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 307

This is a forum for the sequel to Equestria Ninja Girls: Ice Sprint. Reinkani Forever
In this story, the ninjas go to the country of Reinkani because the Rainbooms have been asked to play at Princess Vera's Coronation.

During their stay, Dushta Bisp returns seeking revenge.

The ninjas will consist of The turtles, Rainbooms, April, Casey, Karai, Shinigami, Keno and Gabby. Along with the CMC, Sweetheart and Melody.

Yod Nyaa will also form his own team to defend Reinkani, and the turtles will meet someone from Master Splinter's past.

During this time, the girls will help Vera with her own feelings about the boy she likes, Kumar, who feels he needs to put on an act to get Vera to accept him, even though it's the old Kumar she likes. And Princess Saundra will gain an attraction... to Melody.

It will end with Vera's coronation, with this song sung in it.

Any thoughts and ideas would be very helpful.

What happen with V.I.L.E?

Well, I had thought of Melody being Ace's crush.

Oh, sorry Jebs, didn’t know. Any idea which Young Ninja would Saundra have a crush on. Also, Saundra is a lesbian. You know more about the Young Nina’s better than me.

Well, I admittingly see potential in that. I mean maybe the Ace crush on Melody is only for the their pony selves. The human counterparts of the ponies, including the Mane Six have different love interests. So maybe both Melody's can be bi-sexual.

And Sandra can love music and is a wonderful singer. Which is how she tries to impress her, after asking Sweetheart for help.

Yeah, I was thinking Melody being Bisexual.

Also, Saundra would definitely like music and have a great singing voice to try and impress Melody. But her main goal is to be a healer, like her mother.

Also, Saundra would worry about what her family would think about her liking another girl. Worried about what her grandmother would think, but Queen Unna would be alright with it, even encourage her. Queen Unna would also reveal she had a crush on another female once, revealing herself to be Bi as well.

The gang arrival in Reinkani

The group stepped out of the plane, where they were met with Yod.

Yod: Greetings, Hamato Clan. (Bows)

Rainbow: Yod! (Rainbow rushes to hug him. After which, they separate feeling embarrassed.) I mean, lovely to see you, I mean, nice to see you, no love, more like.

Yod: Yeah, glad to have you here.

They heard the others snickering. Yod composed himself and approached Leo with his hand out.

Leo: Glad to be invited.

The gang made their way through the city, which the gang took in the sites. They then reached the palace.

Rarity: What a glorious palace!

The gang made their way through the front.

Yod: Before we go further, we must take off our shoes as it is a sign of respect.

The gang did that, though it wasn’t a problem for the turtles. With some wearing socks and other barefooted, they made their way through the halls, where they were greeted by the Queen and Princesses.

Unna: Greetings Hamato Clan, and welcome to Reinkani.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

How about, “Equestria Ninja Girls: Reikani Forever.” A reference to the Marvel movie, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. What do you think?

Will you be able to do another quote and suggestion like in the previous?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I can’t wait to see this

Here's some writer's I advice I can give.

I think you should fully describe the sites they see. Same with the fight scenes. To make the scenes more interesting and exciting. Caused based on my experience with tackless jerks like Jisow777, you might get critized as a lazy writer. And your fics won't seem boring to some readers.

Also, you should check your work before publishing, cause I noticed some grammar errors in your last fic. That's a problem that I'm still dealing with.

And there should also be more character dialog. That way, the other characters won't seem like background.

And don't stress about being critized or wanting everything to be perfect, from my personal experience, that can effect your creativity and your passion. So trust yourself to write a great story. And don't let critical jerks with too high standards and expectations weigh you down.

Comment posted by Jebens1 deleted January 10th

Okay, Jeb. I'll try my best on that.

Maybe the main singers of the coronation song could be the royal healer Simbala, Angel, and Gabby.

You mean, Chaala?

Also, Angel won't be in this story.

Perhaps it could be Chaala, Gabby and April.

Hey, Jeb, when I finish a chapter, would you be willing to give it a proofread if I mail it to you beforehand?

Say Jeb, when I finish a chapter, would you be willing to give it a proofread? You know, to look out for grammar errors and help give it more depth? You just seem good at that stuff.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Can I proofread your work too please? Plus, did you see my message earlier?

What kind of enemy do they expect to face? Ninjas, mercenaries, or what?

I know you can proofread. I mean no disrespect, but I'd just want to hear from other writers' point of view.

Also, thanks for giving me my title.

Yod: REIKANI FOREVER!!!!

Dushta Bisp will escape, with his memories of VILE erased, but his hatred for his family still intact. He, along with his three lieutenants will try to start a rebellion.

Comment posted by Jebens1 deleted January 10th
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Didn’t come to my mind about Melody’s love interest. She can be Ace’s crush, but I’m not so sure about Saundra because Reikani is miles and miles apart from Canterlot. There is a term called “long-distance relationship.” How long will that relationship last?

Nice. And I know that Yod will step up in being a protector.

So maybe his kingdom has a guardian, kind of lime the black panther, where they say, have the followers help Yod become a guardian. Something like this.

Well, I'm still working on it.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I’m not disrespecting your decision, but I’m just kind of curious.

Yod won't be alone, he'll have a team. Perhaps he deserves a title, a codename. We already met the previous guardian at the end of the last fic.

Nice.

Also, I've also been thinking of a few scenes for Rainbow and Yod. I think you'll like it.

Well, I don't know? I have other stuff to do, like writing other fics and my art. Plus, AmethystMajesty25 also has me proofread some of his fics.

But maybe. Just ask and we'll see if I'm not busy.

Also, I might have a name for the scientist who lost his legs, Khivr. His personality is inspired by Spider Man India. Like when he teases Yod and Rainbow.

Khivr: You gave her your number? And you got tongue tied around him? (Chuckled) You guys must be in love....

Rainbow: What! No! I wasn't! Why would you even think that?!

Yod: That's not why! You can't just! It wasn't out of! You are insane!

Khivr: Uh, no. Simira was insane.

Well, this is the first I came up with. It's a work in progress this one. I'll work on the full version when I have some free time.

The Queen had invited everyone to a gala party of sorts. And at first, Rainbow wasn't too big on fancy, until she heard that Yod was going there, so she decided to dress up, even, out of reluctance, asked Rarity for help.

During that time, both Rainbow and Yod stood there for a moment.

Rainbow: So...

Yod looks at her with a flexed eyebrow.

Rainbow: I don't know...do you...wanna dance?

At first there was silence, until Yod offered his hand. The two of them started to dance, surprisingly graceful. Mikey saw it and went over to the Rainbooms and Turtles:

Mikey: Uh, guys? In the entire time we've known Rainbow, did she ever do anything girly?

Fluttershy: Not really. Rainbow's not into that sort of thing.

Applejack: Nor being fancy or dancing.

Mikey: Then how do you explain that?

Everyone then saw Yod and Rainbow dancing, much to their shock.

Then during that time, one of Dushta Bisp's Lieutenants will attack with his troops and of course they spring into action. However, when Rainbow crouched and stood in position to fight, Yod noticed her legs (It was one of those dresses that lets you see their legs on the side), which left him flustered. At the end, Yod and Rainbow stood with one another as they spoke:

Yod: You okay?

Rainbow: Please, it'll take more than some goon to bring me down.

Yod: Sometimes I wonder how you still keep on fighting.

Rainbow: Let's just say when it comes to my friends, I never leave them hanging.

Yod: That is truly admirable. *Then he blushed and rubbed the back of his head* Although...

Rainbow looked at him with a flexed eyebrow:

Yod: I didn't want to say anything but...I think your legs look really nice.

Rainbow blushed madly at this, then ended up looking away and crossed her arms whilst feeling embarrased.

Rainbow Dash: Er...thanks.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Everyone’s reaction: Oooooooh…..

Raph: Oh, Rainbow's got it bad.

Mikey: Like you have it bad for Mona.

Raph then bopped Mikey on the head.

Khivr: (watching them dancing) They are so in love.

Hey, when they meet Khivr, Bisp's thugs attack his lab and a fight breaks out, with Khivr being rolled around all over the place, while commenting on the fight.

And here's a funny and awesome scene after they've taken down the thugs.

Khivr: (picked up the taser stuff.) Test run a complete success. A few more upgrades and this baby will be ready for-(He noticed everyone's eyes went wide.) There is a big scary dude, pointing a gun at my head, who is standing directly behind me?

And there was.

Thug: Good guess!

Khivr: (casually) Pardon me for a sec. (Then in a swift motion, he dodged the gun shot then used the staff to knock the gun out of the thug's hands before he spun around and wacked him all over. Then he activated the taser and zapped the mercenary until he fell to ground unconscious. Khivr blew the smoke off the taser and turned back to the now shocked heroes.) Well don’t just stand there gawking at my surprising combat prowess. We have to warn Queen Unaa. (Then he began wheeling off, while adding,) And get back to teasing Yod and Rainbow about being in denial.

Yod and Rainbow: Ugh!

Khivr: Case and point!

Very good.

How about this for Khivr.

Khivr will be Reinkani's top scientist after Samira (Dr Bellum) was banished. Actually, he would be the Royal Scientist. He is bound to a wheelchair after the incident.

Yeah, that's I had in mind. He can also be the cool comic relief of the fic.

Here's song for three certain couples to sing during a holi festival. Holi is a festival in India where everyone throws colored powder at each other.

[Rainbooms minus Rainbow, CMC, Sweetheart, Mikey, and Khivr]

Feels like love

Feels like love

Hey, yeah

Hey, yeah

[Saundra]

Ya got me spinnin' now

I feel your happiness all around

I'm not sure what I'm gettin' into

(Feels like love)

We're not the same, everybody knows

That's the best thing about us though

So hard to believe it, but it's true

(Feels like love)

[Saundra and Melody]

We see the world in different ways

But I'm lovin' every minute of every day

Against the odds, we'll make it through

[Saundra with the Rainbooms minus Rainbow, CMC, Sweetheart, Mikey, and Khivr]

Maybe this could be

More than just fun

This could be everything that I want

What's happening to me?

Could you be the one?

I didn't know how good it could be

And it feels like love to me

[Rainbooms minus Rainbow, CMC, Sweetheart, Mikey, and Khivr]

Feels like love

Feels like love

Hey, yeah

Hey, yeah

[Rainbow Dash]

I didn't know I could feel this way

It's a new world, baby, that's okay

You're like the part of me I never knew

(Feels like love)

You're the one I need next to me

But I know that it's hard to be

Livin' for everybody else but you

(Feels like love)

[Rainbow and Yod]

Real love's not supposed to be

Afraid of what everybody thinks

So let's show 'em all what we can do

[Rainbow and Yod with the Rainbooms, CMC, Sweetheart, Mikey, and Khivr (Rainbow)]

Maybe this could be

More than just fun (More than just fun)

(Everything that I want)

What's happening to me?

Could you be the one?

(Could you be the one?)

I didn't know how good it could be (Could be)

And it feels like love to me (Love to me, ooh)

[Kumar]

I've got to say it now

[Vera]

Seems too hard to do this

[Kumar]

We've gotta work it out

[Vera]

Nothin' about us makes sense

[Kumar]

I build the bridge from where I am to where you are

[Both]

It shouldn't have to be this hard

[Saundra, Rainbow, and Vera]

(Ooh)

Maybe this could be

More than just fun

(Everything that I want)

What's happening to me?

Could you be the one?

(The one I love)

(Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah)

I didn't know how good it could be (No, no)

And it feels like love (Like love) to me (To me)

Here's the reason why Queen Unna knows Princess Celestia.

Queen Unna was born in Reinkani, like any other human. But she was the Rainboom's age, she found a portal to Equestria and fell through it. It was there she landed in Canterlot, right in front of Princess Celestia. After explaining, Unna realised she was stuck in Equestria. So for a long time, she stayed in Equestria, where she became a student of Princess Celestia. Unna even became friends with Granny Smith, or Annie Smith as she was. After a year of living in Equestria, Unna finally found a way back home. But before leaving, Princess Celestia gave her a book, which helped her keep in contact. After which, she returned home to Reinkani, but the portal she used was destroyed after her return. That would be the last time she ever saw Equestria. She still keeps in contact with Princess Celestia with the book, even asking her for advice when she first became Queen.

Comment posted by Postwarmonkey50 deleted January 11th

Oooh, now that's a plot twist.

Here's also one if you feel like it.

That when Sunset and the others spoke to the queen, Sunset accidentally bumped a journal over. When she saw inside, she was shocked to see Celestia's name. They learnt through the queen that she knew Celestia, and that there was once a portal between Reinkani and Equestria, but the portal was destroyed after she went home. She still writes to her, and sometimes asks for advice when she was starting out as a queen. She even explained of how she knew of Annie Smith.

Then in the end, after the daughter became queen, they took Unna to visit Princess Celestia and Granny Smith, where the both of them tried to catch up on what they missed.

I think I've figured out Dushta's plot for revenge, which will reveal what the invention was that nearly destroyed half of Reinkani.

The invention was an a giant energy tower that was to give unlimited power to Reinkani, similar to the tower that Bellum built in New Zealand. The tower unfortunately had a dangerous power source: a massive nuclear reactor. The King and Queen, all the other scientists, and her assistant Khivr warned her that it was too dangerous to use, but of course Simira wouldn't listen, refusing to let all her work go to waste. On the day of it's unveiling, the reactor became unstable and threatened to explode, destroying half of Reinkani. Khivr managed to shut the tower down, but was electrocuted, permanently damaging the nerves in his legs, rendering him unable to ever walk again. Simira brushed off the whole ordeal and the casualties as a mire setback. Shocked by her complete disregard of the fact that millions nearly died or that her own assistant lost his ability to walk, the King removed her as the royal scientist and revealed that all of Reinkani had declared her mad. Furious, Simira declared them all fools and then pulled a laser on the king but was stopped by the Guardian. The king then had her banished, and ordered the then delicate, Count Dustah Bisp, to use his connections to have the mainland authorities lock her away in solitary confinement. However, VILE moles had her extracted and taken to VILE.

Bisp has no memory of VILE or Simira, but he does remember the tower incident. So he plans to recreate the incident with the help of some immoral and inhumane scientists. And the rebellion spark as well as the attacks on the heroes and royal family are all but a big distraction so he can smuggle out the reactor core and use it in a new hovering platform bomb (like the one from Black Widow) and crash it right into palace, which is in the very center of Reinkani, and destroy the entire island and everyone on it.

The gang were hanging around in the waiting area, waiting for Rainbow Dash.

Casey: What is it that she wanted to show us?

Sunset: We'll just have to wait and see.

They waited until they heard Rainbow.

Rainbow: Hey guys, check this out.

The gang looked and, to their surprise, saw Rainbow Dash... with a gold nose ring on the left side of her nose.

Rainbow: What do you think?

Casey: Wicked.

Mikey: Looking good, Rainbow.

Yod: I think it looks good on you.

Rainbow: (Blushes) Uh, thanks Yod.

Fun fact:
Nose rings were originally an Indian creation

Now that's a plot.

Alright, here's part one of the full version.
*******************************************************************************************************************

"Oh?" said Chaara, "You do not wish to join?"

"No offense your highness," said Rainbow Dash, "But I don't really like going to places like that. Sure, my friend Rarity and a few others might but...it's just not for me."

"No one will judge you Rainbow, for you are just like any other individual." said Chaara, then reassured her and said "And I'm sure no one will judge you by you just being yourself when going to places like this."

"Sorry ma'am, but...I don't think I can." said Rainbow.

Chaara was a little dissapointed that Rainbow didn't want to join the Queen's local gala. That was, until she remembered something and smirked, for an idea had brewed.

"Oh, it is a shame." said Chaara, "Everyone will be there, including my son Yod."

This caught Rainbow's attention as she blinked, then secretly looked at her.

"He was always lonely at these events as he didn't have anyone accompany him." said Chaara, "They only see him as a royal, but not as a person. Which is why I think it would be good for him if there was someone who would accompany him without any complaints. And he has taken a shine to you. Plus he did save your life by protecting you as best he could when you wanted to help save the Princess' heart. But if not, then I understand."

Chaara soon left to help organize the party. Rainbow on the other hand stood there and thought about what she said. "Was...he really alone?" thought Rainbow to herself, "And no one sees him as a person?"

The more she thought about it, the more heavily she blushed. On one hand, she didn't like being girly, or going to places like that. But on the other...

Rainbow groaned as she grabbed her head, contemplating on what she needed to do. She sighed in defeat and went.
**********************************************************************************************************************

Rarity was walking out of one of the shops that sold fabric whilst she looked them over.

"Oh, this will be truly marvelous and breathtaking." said Rarity before she giggled, "With these I can create a new line called 'Full spectrum fashions of Reinkani'. And it has a nice ring to it, too."

Before she could blink, she was suddenly whisked away by a Rainbow Blur. The bags were there, only for the blur to grab them and headed straight back to the palace. The blur was revealed to be Rainbow Dash, whilst Rarity nearly lost her balance.

"Rainbow Dash!! What is the meaning of this?!!" said Rarity.

"Sorry Rares," apologized Rainbow, "But I had a good reason why."

"Hmph, I'm sure." huffed Rarity as she straightened her dress.

Rainbow felt she was going to explode, but she had to let it out.

"The reason I'm here is...well...I need your help." said Rainbow.

"Hmm?" said Rarity in confusion, "You need my help? With what exactly?"

"Well, you see," said Rainbow, "You know about the queen's gala?"

"Of course, we were all invited." said Rarity. Then got curious and asked "Why do you ask?"

"Well...you see...that is...well..." said Rainbow as she was now completely embarrased.

"Rainbow darling," reassured Rarity, "I'm sure whatever the trouble is, I'm sure it's..."

"I was wondering if you would help pretty me up for the gala." said Rainbow a little fast with her eyes shut.

Rarity blinked in surprise.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" said Rarity to Rainbow as she wanted to be sure she heard him right.

"I was wondering...if you would help pretty me up?" said Rainbow.

Now Rarity was completely speechless.

"You, Rainbow Dash," said Rarity in shock, "Want me...to make you...?"

"Yes!!" muttered Rainbow whilst blushing like crazy. "Can you do it?"

Rarity was still in shock, with her eyes widened, as she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Rainbow, a tomboy and a sportsgirl, was asking Rarity to help beautify her. Rarity was still frozen whilst pointing at Rainbow.

"Uh, Rarity?" said a concerned Rainbow.

Suddenly, Rarity let out a smile bigger than Pinkie Pie's, and squealed loudly with excitement, which startled Rainbow.

"I dreamt my whole life for this!!!" said Rarity in excitement.

"Wait, whAAA!!!" exclaimed Rainbow as Rarity grabbed her and instantly took her and her supplies to her room.

*********************************************************************************************************************
The rest will come in due time.

Rainbow's really swallowing her pride.

So what'd you think of the first part I sent?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 307