Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 303 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 303

Plus I figured it would be for a lot of laughs too.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Rarity's gonna have a field day making Rainbow all pretty

Yod led the gang down a tunnel that was lit by flame torches.

Mikey: So, where are we going again?

Yod: To meet with someone who wishes to meet with you.

Twilight: And who exactly is this person that is so interested in us?

Raph: And the fact you told you told him about our existence!

Yod: I can't really lie to him, especially about the Hamato Clan. You'll find out when you meet him.

The gang continued to walk until they reached giant double doors at the end. Yod opened the doors. Casey tried to enter, but Yod stopped him.

Yod: Remember what I said about before entering people's homes and sacred places.

Rarity: Oh, of course, darling.

The gang and Yod removed their shoes, which was still very important, before making their way inside. They were walking through what looked like a dojo.

Fluttershy: What is this place?

Yod: This, is where I trained to be the warrior I am now.

They then approached an elderly man. Brown-skinned, hazel in one eye, blind in the other and brown dreadlocks. He wore black robes that went to his ankles. But the gang saw he had only one foot, as the other was prosthetic.

Yod: Everyone, meet my sensei... Abhib Tal

Leo: Greetings, Abhib. (Bows)

Abhib slowly approaches Leo.

Abhib: So I finally meet the new Master of the Hamato... Yoshi's son.

Abhib then began to laugh as he hugged Leo. The others were a bit freaked out but this development.

Raph: Okay, who are you, and how do you know about Master Splinter?

Abhib: Yes, you deserve an explanation.

Abhib pulled up his right sleeve which revealed a tattoo of the Hamato Clan symbol. The gang were shocked as they saw it.

Sunset: You're a member of the Hamato Clan.

Abhib: Yes, from so many years ago.

Donnie: Would it be alright if you explained it to us?

Everyone sat down together to hear Abhib's story.

Abhib: Many years ago, when I was a child, I lived on the streets of Reinkani. Always stole food and gold from other people, until one day, I stole from the wrong person. I was chased until I hid on a ship that docked on Reinkani. After which, the ship left, making its way to Japan with me in it. I hid on the ship until it docked, where I was discovered, by Hamato Yuuta.

Leo: Our grandfather?

Abhib: Yes. Yuuta saw potential in me. He brought me to his Dojo, where he trained me. I found my home with them. When I was sixteen, Yuuta's wife, Hamato Akari, gave birth to their son, Yoshi.

The gang gasped when they heard about their master's birth.

Donnie: If you knew about Yoshi, did you know about... Oroku Saki?

Abhib had a grim look on his face as he continued his story.

Abhib: I was there during the final battle between the Hamato and Foot Clans, leading to our victory. When Yuuta adopted Oroku Saki, I was hesitant, but I supported his decision. I watched the boys grow and even helped them train. Yoshi was like a little brother to me.

The group were happy to hear about their fallen Sensei.

Karai: Did you ever meet his wife, Tang Shen?

Abhib: I've heard of her, but I never met her. You see, not long before Yoshi met Shen, I decided to return home to Reinkani. We wrote letters to each other over the years. He even sent me letters telling me about their daughter, Miwa. But then one day, the letters just... stopped.

The gang instantly knew what that meant.

Abhib: After a year of nothing I went over there to see them. It was then I learnt the truth. Filled with rage, I confronted Oroku Saki, or as he went by then... The Shredder. We fought, and I was losing. I managed to escape... almost unscathed. (Abhib subconsciously rubbed both the side of his face where his blind eye was and his prosthetic leg.) After that, I just returned home, and I remained here ever since, too scared and ashamed to return.

More will come later.

Oooh, so far, now that is deep.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It seems more tragic to me.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That was funny. Rainbow may not like it, but she has to.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Wow. Good work.

Can I share one or more references to your story? I have something in mind that just came to me.

Go ahead, my friend. I'd like to hear it.

In fact, I was hoping to have a chapter where the Spy Racers get involved.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

In Wakanda Forever, there was this huge flood that Namor and his people summoned. The ninjas can ask Yod or the royal family if their city survived from natural disasters.

“Can your city withstand disasters like a flood for example?” Donnie asked.

Maybe. But that’s up to you.

Yod: My grandfather created protocols for such a thing.

Hey, speaking of the Spy Racers, maybe Tony, Gabby, and Twilight walk in to find Vera stressed out over her coronation. So Tony tells her that she should take a break, but Vera rebukes it so Tony decides to try and convince her by singing a song, much to Gabby's chagrin, as she and his friends know from past experiences that he can't sing, but Tony assures her that he's gotten better and proves it. During a break in the song, Vera is still unsure until Twilight admits that Tony has a point, recalling the time she was stressed out during Sunset's play.

(Fun Fact: This is sung by Tony's voice actor and also features Cisco's actor.)

The other Spy Racers aren't with them during his song and dance, as they don't find out about Tony's singing until Rise of the Young Ninjas.

And now part 2
***********************************************************************************************************************

The gala was still in full swing. The Turtles were keeping watch just in case things might go bad, whilst also trying to maintain cover at the same time, whilst the Rainbooms both mingled and kept an eye out at the same time. Yod on the other hand was completely concerned as he looked around, then to his grandmother.

"Grandmother, are you sure about this?" asked Yod in worry.

"What do you mean, Yod?" asked Queen Unna.

"Hosting this Gala. Ever since Dushta Pip's return, he is attempting to raise a rebellion." said Yod as he voiced his concerns, "And what's worse? What will happen if he attacks again? Your life will be in danger, as will all of our supporters in this room?"

"I know you are worried, but your friends are here to help." reassured Queen Unna, "And as ruler, our family has to show that we are still strong. If we do not, then chaos would be spread among our people. If we do not stand up to the likes of them, how are we to maintain security to our people once the dangers arrive. This is why we asked your friends to come. With them here, our safety will be ensured. And with you here, our people will be saved."

Yod sighed and said "I suppose. I will try not to worry, but just for tonight."

"Good. Now go an enjoy yourself. Mingle with them." said Queen Unna. Until she noticed something behind Yod, then gave a smirk and said "And I believe someone wishes to speak with you."

"What are you...?" said Yod before he felt something poke his shoulder twice.

"Um, excuse me?"

"Yes...?" said Yod before he was cut of and widened his eyes in shock.

For it was none other than Rainbow Dash. Wearing (Not sure what kind of dress. Figured I'd leave that with you), as well as her hair in a ponytail, and wearing makeup, whilst smiling a bit timidly, as she wasn't comfortable doing this. However, seeing Yod in a tux made her blush. Though not as much as Yod was blushing as he nearly dropped his glass onto the ground, though thankfully Rainbow caught it and held it, but couldn't help but blush at the same time.

"Rainbow...I..." said Yod as he couldn't find the words. "Wow."

Rainbow looked at Yod and saw the Tux he was wearing. She couldn't help but blush and said "Uh...likewise."

The two of them were a bit nervous, until Yod said "So...would you like to join me?"

"Uh, yeah, sure." said Rainbow as the two of them walked.

Unna couldn't help but watch as she smirked. She then noticed Rarity standing next to her, who also bore a smirk.

"I take it this is your doing?" asked Queen Unna.

"Why yes," said Rarity, "The fabric in this country is quite exquisit."

"I am glad you think that way." said Queen Unna, "Maybe once you're older, we can arrange of having a boutique here for you? I'm sure the country will benefit your style."

Rarity gasped and said "Really?!", before shaking her hand and said "Oh, thank you so much!!"
************************************************************************************************************************
The party was still underway, until the dance began to happen. Yod and Rainbow watched the dance. Suddenly, she thought of something, causeing her to blush and look at him.

"Um, Yod?" asked Rainbow, gaining his attention. "I was wondering if...?"

"Yes?" asked Yod as he was curious of what she wanted to ask.

"Would you, I don't know..." said Rainbow. "Would you...like to dance with me?"

Yod was surprised by this and blushed. Rainbow on the other hand...

"Of course if you don't want to, I..." said Rainbow before Yod cut her off as he extended his hand.

"I would..." said Yod nervously, "If you want to."

Rainbow was surprised that Yod accepted it, but swallowed and accepted his hand, allowing the two of them to walk towards the center. The two of them faced one another, allowing Yod to hold Rainbow as the two of them got into position. The two of them then danced, and perfectly waltzing around. In the middle of the dance, the two of them were impressed.

"Where did you learn how to dance?" asked Rainbow.

"My training to fight isn't the only thing I was training in." said Yod, "And I didn't know you danced so well."

"Well...I took some lessons in secret." said Rainbow, "But nobody knows about it. Cause if you do..."

"We'll both deny it." said Yod with a smile, which caused Rainbow to smile back.

At the same time, Mikey was chewing some food by the table. But when he took a sip, he saw both Rainbow and Yod...dancing?! Mikey spat out the drink in another direction and was shocked by what he was seeing. He then took out his phone and recorded it whilst moving over to the others at the same time. Thankfully, the Turtles and Rainbooms and allies were together.

*I figured they talk about things being all clear*

"Uh, guys?"

They saw Mikey recording something whilst he tried to talk to them at the same time.

"What are you doing, Mikey?" asked Leo.

"Question," said Mikey, "In the entire life we knew Rainbow, did she ever do anything girly?"

Everyone was confused by the question, with Fluttershy saying "No, not really. Rainbow's not into that sort of thing."

"Or bein fancy." said Applejack.

"Or dancing fancy." said Sunset.

"Then how do you explain that?" said Mikey as he pointed ahead.

They looked at to what Mikey was pointing. And it was none other than Rainbow, dancing with Yod, in a fancy dress. This caused them to be shocked and dropped their glasses. Thankfully, it wasn't made of glass.

"Is Rainbow...dancing...and in a dress?!" said Twilight surprised.

They saw Rarity next to them with a smirk.

"Did y'all have somethin to do with this, Rarity?" asked Applejack.

"I did." said Rarity.

"But didn't she protest?" asked April.

"She asked me actually." said Rarity, causing them to gawk. "I know, i'm just as surprisd as you were. But now I see why."

They saw Yod and Rainbow having fun. Queen Unna and her family members watched as they couldn't help but smirk, with the Rainbooms and others feeling the same way.

"Oh, Rainbow's got it bad." said Raph.

"Like you and Mona." teased Mikey before being slapped at the back of the head by Raph.

From the corner, Khivr watched them dance, as he couldn't help but smirk, chuckle and said "They are so in love."

*******************************************************************************************************************
Enjoy the read

Very good, my friend.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

How about this one from Black Panther.

Mikey asked Yod, “The real question is, WHAT ARE THOSE?” He pointed his finger at Yod’s shoes.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Is there going to be stealth missions involved? I have an idea for it that you can add to your story.

Hmmm, you know I think it's a good call. I mean if you plan to break into a place where an enemy might set up an outpost or a base of operations, you might as well use some stealth to infiltrate the enemy.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Here’s a reference from Young Justice. You can edit this if you want.

The Ninjas, Rainbooms, and Allies watched as Yod throws a stink bomb in the bush near Bisp’s men at Bisp’s base of operations in the jungle and the bomb was activated with no explosion. One of them got a whiff of that smell and he was disgusted.

“Aw man. Warn me next time. Alright?”

The other guard said, “What are you talking about?” He then smelled the stinky scent as well. “Oh no. Not me. I swear!”

The first guard told him, “Ugh, talk about silent but deadly.”

“Not me!” The second guard begged.

After that, Yod threw a mud bomb on the ground as two more guards were patrolling the area. One of them stepped on the mud.

The third guard looked at the bottom of his shoe and said, “Ugh, I hate this jungle.”

The fourth guard told him, “You should really pay more attention to your surroundings.”

Hehehehehe, nice reference.

And that's also a good one.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Why thank you very much amigo.

That reference makes me laugh every time

In this story there will be an arc that will include… The Spy Racers.

The Spy Racers come to Reinkani looking for a criminal that has stolen equipment from headquarters. The gang meet up with the Racers while searching in the main capital.

During their visit, Layla will be hesitant, especially when Princess Vera sees her.

Vera: Layla!?

Layla: (Sighs) Princess Vera.

Layla is revealed to have been to Reinkani before, with Shashi. She was the one who even taught Vera how to drive. Layla will also explain that Shashi’s parents were originally from Reinkani (based on the last name, I figured Shashi was Indian descendant.) His parents even helped out in project that nearly destroyed half of the country, but decided to leave after the incident. Shashi would reveal to never have done anything illegal while there, out of respect for his parent’s home.

Cool. Although I've always thought Shashi was of Asian descent. But it is a great way to connect the backstorys.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

After reading the fic, I thought of something for Coach Brunt. I want her to be related to Cleve Kelso. They can be either cousins, siblings, or even half-siblings. So, what do you think?

Well, maybe their cousins. And she hates him because he's a backstabber, and according to her, you don't betray family.

Here are the new OC's of Reikani Forever;

Yod's Team

Yod decided to form his own team to help protect the country.

Lakshy: The team’s marksman. Been practising with a crossbow since he was a kid, and now is a master at it. Bit of a jokester but serious in combat. Main weapon: Crossbow

Inarti: She’s the team’s survivalist, huntress, and tracker. Her family originated from Africa and she’s in a relationship with Lakshy. Main weapon: Spear (Note: She's based on Okoye from MCU's Black Panther, except she has hair)

Peshaan: The team’s main muscle. He also has a boyfriend. He used to be Yod’s bully when they were younger until Yod saved him from a bandit. Main weapon: Mace

Soch: The brains of the team. He’s also Khivr’s nephew/ or stepson, which is where Soch inherited his brain. Weapons: Arm blasters of his design. (The blaster are based on the ones used by Prince Nestor from the series, World of Quest, or MCU's Princess Shuri's Blasters.)

Dushta’s Lieutenants:

Dushta forms an army of rebels, and these four are his most trusted lieutenants.

Advik: Dushta’s right-hand man and former secretary. He practically worships Dushta.

Divya: A former lady from a rich Reinkani family who has a crush on Dushta. She's also very greedy and wants more riches for herself.

Kalpen: Former Lieutenant of Reinkani’s Royal forces. He doesn't agree with the Royal Family's views and wants Reinkani to be feared by the world. He's also Peshaan's father, who doesn't agree with his son and is never pleased with him.

Zayn: A corrupt scientist who helps Dushta with repairing the energy generator. During the event that nearly destroyed half the country, Zayn was involved, but when the experiment failed, he scrubbed all evidence of his involvement, allowing Samira to take sole blame.

I'm guessing Peshaan will also help Saundra confess her feelings to Melody.

Oooh, nice touch.

But seeing that Dushta has his own rebellion, what will they look like. Maybe like say... Task Master's mercenaries?

I've been thinking about Saundra and Melody's relationship, and I've decided there won't be one between them instead. Saundra will still have a crush on her at first, but instead, Melody won't return them. Instead, they'll go to someone else.

Meet Mariana: She’s Saundra’s best friend and secretly her lover. She’s had a crush on the Princess since she first hung out with her. Her family moved to Reikani from Columbia when she was five years old when her mother got a job at the palace as a seamstress. She and Saundra became best friends, but she never dared to admit it. She’s pretty much a tomboy. When Saundra finds out about it, Marianna gets heartbroken. But with help from Melody and a few others, Saundra realises her feelings are for Marianna instead.

In fact, when Mariana feels heartbroken by Saundra's crush on Melody, she'll sing this...

What do Taskmaster's mercenaries look like? Or what are they like?

Hmmm, okay maybe a different example. Remember the spider man 2 game featuring kraven the hunter? The men by his side. Those kind of mercenaries.

Or maybe like the one from Arkham Knight, or like Deathstroke's mercenaries from son of batman.

Just to give you a mental picture of what they should look like.

Comment posted by Jebens1 deleted January 18th

Okay. When I think about it, that's a better change.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Are you talking about the ones from the movie, Black Widow?

Or the ones from the cartoon show, Ultimate Spider-Man?

Gotcha. Looks like a good uniform for the rebellion.

Oooh, see, the second picture, those are Task master's men. That's what I was going for. I had trouble looking for that last night, so thanks for the help Amythest.

Also, would it be alright if I put one of my oldest OC's into the story? I can even give a description if you want.

What’re they like?

I'll give an origin story.

He is an American name is Connor Kenway (Not related to Assassin's Creed, I think the name is cool). When he was a baby, is parents died in an accident when they were on tour, and Splinter's father took him in. And when he was old enough, he began to train. Like Snake Eyes, he was a child prodigy when it comes to Ninjitsu. By the time he turned 13, he was the youngest to be a master.

But when Shredder rose up and burnt the place to the ground, he helped evacuate Splinter's father and the young ones like him away from the fire when the Foot began to burn everything to the ground. They fled to China, where the monks, who were friends of the Hamato, took them in. In his dying breath, Splinter's father told Connor to continue to honor the clan. Connor was hesitant, because Splinter was next in line, but Splinter's father feared the worst as he thought he perished. After he was buried, Connor took it upon himself to honor the clan, and with the Monks' help, they did.

Many years later, Connor soon made his temple near the Great Wall of China, and the young ones he trained were also fully fledged Hamato Clan Ninjas, who in time trained the next generation, but they chose to stay hidden. And during that time, they secretly went from one place to another, destroying the Foot Clan's operations.

The surviving Foot Clan called him "Hunter", kind of like a vigilante from the shadows.

However, one day they suddenly went legit, which didn't sit right with him. After much digging, he realized that Karai was Splinter's daughter and that she was alive. He wanted to confront her, but then they went to Yod's kingdom, which gave him the chance to sneak onboard. When he heard of a rising rebellion, he went around gathering information about them. He would help them when all of them are backed into a corner, with the help of his fellow clan members.

As for what he looked like.

He has blue eyes, a scar over his left eye, black hair, and his weapon of choice is the bo-staff, but unlike Donnie, he uses one made of metal, made of the strongest metals in china. But he also uses gadgets to gain an advantage, like the rest of the Hamato he trained when he wanted them to adapt to society, as well as stick to traditions. His Uniform is a mixture of Nightwing and Red Hood.

Okay, interesting, so would he be an ally or an enemy of the turtles?

An ally.

Though upon meeting Leo, he wanted to test him, to see if he truly was worthy of being a master. After the two of them fought with the dueling katanas that he brought with him, Leo and Hunter fought. After much struggle, both were evenly matched. Hunter placed his sword away and bowed in respect, saying that he truly is worthy of being a master of his clan.

Hunter also has a friendly side. When he's on the field, he's serious. But when he's with friends off duty, he likes to cut loose.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You’re welcome. :twilightsmile:

Okay, I’ll see what i can do.

When the Rebels attacked
********************************************************************************************************************

As everyone was surprised to see Rainbow and Yod dancing, April felt something very off, which got Karai's attention. April gasped and looked at Karai.

"Karai, we've got trouble." said April, which made her and April look at the window, and seeing incoming rockets coming towards the window, which shocked the latter.

The two of them ran towards the queen and shouted "Your majesty!!"

Yod and Rainbow looked as the two girls made the queen duck for cover, and was shocked to see the rockets coming.

"RPG!!!" shouted Yod as he and Rainbow jumped out of the way, causing the walls to blow up, but thanks to Rarity, she was able to shield everyone from the blast.

The dust began to slowly settle whilst everyone got up, whilst Yod and Rainbow crouched as they were looking at the entrance. Yod looked at Rainbow to see if she was alright. Until he made a mistake of looking at her legs as he got a good look at them, making him blush and feel flustered at the same time.

"Everyone, get back!!" shouted Leo as everyone got to the other side of the room.

As the dust settles, they saw a mysterious person walking through the broken wall during the dust could. As the dust settled, it was none other than...

"Dustha?!!" exclaimed Yod, causing the people of Reinkani to gasp as they saw the former member of the royal family.

"Dushta." growled Queen Unna. "How dare you, show your face here!!"

"I have come to claim what is rightfully mine." said Dustha, "The Kingdom of Reinkani!!"

"You lost all right to the kingdom long ago, you coward!!" said Vera.

"We still haven't forgotten what you attempted to do to the royal family!!" shouted Yod as he stood beside his grandmother.

"Oh, that much is true." said Dushta. "But as the old saying goes, 'two times the charm'. And instead of doing things from the shadows, I think killing you would be more sufficient.'"

"Well that's not gonna happen dude!!" said Mikey, "You're way outnumbered!!"

"Am I?" said Dushta rhetorically.

Suddenly, four individuals, whom the royal family recognized, appeared next to Dushta, along with armed forces that they didn't recognize. Suddenly, half the folks looked at Mikey whilst deadpanning.

"You had to open your mouth, didn't you?" said Twilight rhetorically.

"I can see what you mean about your friends." said Yod to Rainbow, who nodded in agreement.

Mikey sighed and said "You know what, why don't we vote that we save the blame and jinxing games for another time and get right to the punch and Ninjitsu fighting."

"I second the guest's motion." said the Captain of the Guard.

Leo and the others stood ready for attack after they drew their weapons. "Ninjas!! Take them down!!"

"Defend the Reinkani family!!" shouted the Captain of the guard as he and his guards attacked.

"Attack!!" shouted Dushta as he and his forces attacked.

*I'm not gonna explain the fight, I leave that to you*

After the fight, the guards escorted the guests back home, whilst Yod went over to Rainbow to see if she was alright.

"Are you alright, Rainbow?" asked Yod.

Rainbow scoffed after she fixed her dress. "Please, it'll take more than some goon to bring me down."

Yod couldn't help but chuckle and shake his head. "Sometimes I wonder how you still keep fighting on."

"Let's just say when it comes to my friends, I never leave them hanging." said Rainbow in a partial boasting tone.

"That is truly admirable." said Yod with a smile. Then he ended up blushing as he rubbed the back of his head. "Although..."

"What?" said Rainbow in confusion.

"I didn't want to say anything because we were in the middle of something. But..." said Yod as his blush deepened. "I think your legs looked...really nice."

Rainbow blushed madly at this, then ended up looking away and crossed her arms whilst feeling embarrassed.

"Er...thanks." said Rainbow as she crossed her arms whilst looking away. However, she couldn't help but smile after the compliment.

"I cannot believe that Dushta has returned." said Queen Unna.

"We need to warn the rest of the country and fast." said the Captain.

"But who were the others that were with him?" said Sunset.

"I know who they are." said one of the Reinkani, who happens to be a General. "We had kept tabs on them, but we had hoped that we would never see them again."

"We will gather first thing in the morning." said Queen Unna before looking at the others. "After that, we will tell you what we know of them."

"We appreciate it." said Leo before they went off.

And there you have it. All three parts just as I promised.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 303