Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 133 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 133

Leo: Hope you guys are good at stealth.

Omi: Yes, we are, as you would say, silent but deadly.

The gang just looked at Omi. Casey and Mikey were laughing at what he said.

April: I think you don't know what that really means.

Raimundo: The one time he gets a slang right, but doesn't really know what it means.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

The heroes, minus Omi, Rarity and Buffy, were waiting in the lair. Just then Rarity and Buffy came out with excited looks.

Rarity: Now presenting…

Buffy: The now casual Omi.

Omi came out. But instead of wearing his usual Gi, he was now wearing a White T-Shirt with blue jeans that had red streaks on the side, blue and white sneakers, and a blue jacket with white streaks.

The heroes were surprised by Omi’s change of wardrobe.

Rai: Dude, you look very cool in that.

Clay: Indeed partner. It looks good on you like sauce on ribs.

Kimiko: Certainly the right size than the outfit you wore last time we were here.

Rarity: Well, it’s easier to make clothes for Omi’s size.

Omi: Like you said, I do look frosty.

Buffy: I think you mean cool.

Omi: Cool.

Applejack: I must say, this seems less spectacular than what you normally make.

Rarity: Oh but it is. See the line patterns on the jacket and pants, perfectly simple streaks.

I thought Omi could you more normal clothing. His outfit is based on the casual clothes worn by Ping-Pong in Xiaolin Chronicles.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah he needs actual clothing for public

That makes sense.

In his lab, Donnie was looking at the strange object the monks used. (The Orb of Tornami)

Rainbow: So what is it?

Donnie: (Poking the orb) I’m not sure. There’re no screws or mechanisms.

April: Maybe it’s a magical item from Equestria?

Sunset: I sent Princess Twilight a message and an image. She’s hasn’t found any match.

Mikey: Maybe it’s a trap. On that sprays acid, melts your skin off whenever you poke it.

Donnie: Can you not say that while I’m poking it!

Here's an idea that dives more into Hokum Hare's past. He wasn't always a carrot farmer. In fact before that he used to be a part of the Arboost Gang. But he left that life after they had him burn down the farm of some people who refused to pay a protection fee. But those people turned out to be Hokum's brother and his wife, along with their children. Horrified and guilt-ridden at what he had done to his own family, Hokum decided to quit working for the Arboost's before he crossed anymore lines. And to make up for rendering them homeless, Hokum let his brother and his family live on his farm.

Arboost was not happy when Hokum told him he was through working for him. He said that he was part of the family and you never leave family. Hokum countered that the people he made suffer was his real family and threatened that if he or any of his Gang came after him or his loved ones, he'd sell out every operation that Arboost had running to the authorities. Arboost was even more angry that Hokum dared to threaten him. So he decided to teach Hokum a lesson for crossing him. Arboost had long ago found a canister of mutagen from the Turtles spill and saved it for a rainy day. So he had Jessie and Match plant it at Hokum's farm. The plan was that once Hokum picked it up, Jessie would shoot it, spilling it all over him, but the rabbit that spooked him beat her to it, leading to Hokum's mutation.

The Ninjas learn all this from Hokum's niece and nephew, Luke and Sadie, who had witnessed his mutation and eventually tracked him down to New York. The two are teenagers.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

This would explain how a canister of mutagen wound up in his garden.

Interesting.

So after some of the gang eat at Arboost's Barbecue Restaurant, they overhear him talking to an associate, planning to attack someone. Which is what leads them to facing Arboost Gang.

Arboost will also get help from an associate of his... PandaBubba

Maybe that person who overhears Arboost and Panda Bubba is Spike, sneaking out of Twilight's bag to catch some falling food off of a cart which leads him close to Arboost's office.

As for Luke and Sadie, they arrive at the restaurant and bartender asks what brings them to New York, which they reply their looking for their uncle Harvey Hokum. Mikey and Pinkie overhear them and tell the others. They leave to catch up with the two.

While Spike is spying on Arboost and Panda Bubba, the latter's goons spot him. Arboost recognizes him and orders him captured, but Spike manages to escape, though he does cause a scene in the restaurant before he escapes.

Before or after those two steal the Zing Zom-Bone?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah let an animal loose in a restaurant and all sort of hijinks occur. He could even be like Garfield and quickly sample others foods

Maybe before.

The heroes have once again defeated their enemy, but Mikey turned around and had a look of horror.

Mikey: Uh, guys.

The gang looked to where Mikey pointed, and were horrified to see a bunch of people who watched what happened.

Leo was horrified that now their secret would be exposed.

Pinkie: What do we do?

Raimundo: I got this.

Raimundo approached the strangers.

Raimundo: Look, I know you know what you saw. So I just want clarify if you had any important plans recently made.

Bystander: What’s to stop us from telling people about this.

Raimundo: This.

Raimundo then put on a brown helmet.

Raimundo: Wushan Geyser!

The helmet released a green energy that washed all over the bystanders.

A few hours later, the gang returned to the lair.

Raph: Thank goodness you were able to erase those people's memories.

Raimundo: That’s what the Wushan Gyser is for.

Mikey: And it was funny watching trying to remember where they parked.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I remember Chase Young was in possession of that. Perhaps the monks won it or snatched it from him at a different point in time

More like they snatched it from Wuya and Hannibal Bean since they stole it from Chase, along with the Eagle Scope.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

If they had the Eagle Scope as well, makes me wonder why they don't use it and the Fountain of Hui to rid the world of evil. But then I realize the world needs both good and evil as is the balance of harmony

The Monks had just won the Eagle Scope from Wuya.

Omi: Now, we can use both this and the Fountain of Hui.

Kimiko: Now we have a chance to rid the world of evil.

Twilight: Wait, rid the world of evil?

Omi: When the Fountain of His and Eagle Scope are combined, they can unlock the secrets of the universe. Even rid the world of evil.

The heroes were interested in that thought, but Leo had some things to say.

Leo: Listen, as much as that sounds great, I'd advise against looking.

Everyone: WHAT!

Raph: Are you crazy Leo!?! We can actually rid evil forever.

Kimiko: Yeah, we'd no longer have to worry about evil again.

Leo: Except we'd be disrupting the natural balance.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah guess the people behind Xiaolin Showdown never thought that hard on the concept and didn't make them not realize it. Perhaps it was also Chase Young's plan to keep the two Wu seperate knowing how impulsive the monks can be at times.

A little reference to the series, Kenan and Kel. And a little reference to What's the Sitch.

Jack Spicer was about to fly away and escape.

Jack: So long, losers!

But just as Jack was about to make his getaway, Mikey, a blur of determination, latched onto his waist, refusing to let go.

Mikey: Not today, dude.

Mikey ended up flying with Jack while holding on. Unfortunately, Jack's pants started to get loose and were about to come down.

Mikey: Oh, sewer apples.

Mikey ended up falling to the ground. Luckily, Pinkie placed a mattress where Mikey landed, giving him a soft landing.

Mikey: Thanks, Pinkie.

Leo: You okay, Mikey?

Mikey: Fine, tried to get Jack, but all I got are these.

Mikey then looked at Jack's pants and noticed something else. He pulled out a pair of underpants with smiley faces on them.

Jack: (From high above) It's cold up here!

The others looked away in disgust as the girls covered their eyes.

Mikey: It's Duff Killigan all over again.

Funny.

I'd imagine that Rarity would faint at the sight of Jack's undercarriage.

Here's a funny scene where Jack tries to take Hana hostage and regrets it.

"I got a hostage!" Jack called. "Drop your weapons and fork over the Wu, or the girl gets it!"

While the monks were concerned, the Ninjas on the other hand had knowing smirks on their faces.

"Bad idea trying taking her hostage," Raph said.

"Very bad idea!" Mikey laughed.

"Bad idea?" Jack echoed. "Why's that a bad idea-YEEEOOOOWWWW" He screamed in pain, his eyes bulging out.

Hana had drove her heel right into Jack's foot. The evil boy genius let go and began hoping around, holding his sore foot, yelping. But there was worse to come, as Hana hit him with a double spin kick, chain-punched him, then side-kicked him into some crates, smashing them and leaving Jack moaning in a daze, stars floating around his head.

"That's why, dummy!" Hana answered, dusting her hands off.

Omi, Clay, Raimodo, and Kimiko stared in surprise. Dojo's jaw dropped to the ground.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Jack's not even good at taking hostages

Never underestimate a member of the Hamato Clan

And here's an idea that foreshadows Hana as Master Fung's student. During the Showdowns, while the Turtles, Rainbooms, and Allies are all dressed in the red robes, Hana is dressed in the blue robes like the Monks.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nice touch

Not a bad idea

Dojo will sense another Shen Gong Wu activate, but this Wu is not anywhere on earth. The Wu is in Equestria.

So the Turtles, April, Casey, Karai, Shini and Keno go with the Monks, along with Hana, Pervis and Max who begged them to let them tag along.

Omi, Kimiko and Hana become Unicorns.

Raimundo and Max become Pegasai.

Clay and Pervis become Earth Ponies.

When they arrive, Dojo remembers Dashi gave the Wu to Starwirl the Bearded, so the go to Canterlot to ask him. He reveals he last had it at the Castle of the Two Sisters, (which takes place before its transformation into the Treehouse). The search the ruins of the castle, but found nothing. But the ended up learning the Wu’s location, thanks to the Cutie Map.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 133