Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 133 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 133

This forum is for an idea of an EQNG Crossover with Xiaolin Showdown.

The Xiaolin Monks return to New York to search for a newly activated Shen Gong Wu... the Genie Moo

When the monks meet the Ninjas, they'll have to work together against some enemies on both sides. And securing the new Wu is only one of the many things they need to do.

Like I mentioned before, Omi can certain things wrong like he did in the show, and like Venus in Next Mutation.

Omi: Let us return to your home in the toilet.

Raph: That's sewer, Omi.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Clay will be glad to meet Applejack knowing her family makes good Apple Cider

Clay: I've heard of you, and your family's famous apple cider. Sweeter than stolen honey.

Also, the gang meet up with Jermaine, who Zack, Caitlyn and Bandit know.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Makes sense since he also lives in NYC

Jack Spicer will also team up with Baxter Stockman (Yeah I know. He's been used a lot lately but still seems the perfect team-up choice.)

And Jack would no doubt scream like a little girl when he sees the turtles for the first time.

Jack Spicer: (Sees the turtles for the first time) AAAAAAHHHHH. Take whatever you want, just don't do me ugly! DON'T DO ME UGLY!

Stockman: Say hello to our latest creation...

Jack Spycer: The Jaxterbots!

Mikey: Dude, even I could come up with a better name then that.

When the Ninjas meet the monks, they fight each other.

Except Clay.

Clay: Sorry ma'am, but I can not fight girls.

Rainbow: So how will you stop a girl from fighting you!?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I also think Jack would find the Rainbooms, April, Karai, and Shini attractive

Karai: Back off, loser.

When Raimondo tells the ninjas about how he temporarily turned to then Heylin side, because he felt under-appreciated and cheated, and about Omi’s words, Sunset and Karai comfort him about how they were villainous before.

And Leo would reprimand Omi about how insensitive he was about rubbing his promotion in Raimondo’s face.

Because looking back now, Omi was insensitive and arrogant, looking down on Raimondo and still points out he was the last to reach apprentice.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It wasn’t even just then. Aside from the episode when Rai went bad from Omi being insensitive. In the episode he does make apprentice Omi was worse in that one and the others siding with Jack when Rai knew it was all a trap. When Dojo had to be locked up Omi said Rai should do it he was instead picked and claimed Rai was the last to make apprentice and no one believes he could do it. On a mission he tells the other to double their effort and Rai to triple his. And then when Rai came up with a good idea which made Fung consider his wisdom when he would pick leader Omis thoughts revealed his agitation from losing points to Rai who he claimed was last to make apprentice. So yeah Omi really acted like a prick to Rai through the series.

Casey: So you’re guided by a little gecko?

Dojo: Gecko!? (Turns big, breathes some fire and faces Casey) DON’T, EVER CALL ME A GECKO!

Casey shakes with fear.

Casey: Got it.

Dojo shrinks back to normal.

Raimondo: I’ve been there, dude.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah Dojo may be funny, but don't push his buttons

Yeah. Don't tickle sleeping Dragons comes to mind.

Hey, maybe when the heroes enter one of the first Showdowns, it can be Rai, Rainbow, Donnie, and Hana vs Jack and the Jaxterbots in Sky Soccer.

That sounds like a good showdown.

As for Shen Gong Wu...

Raimondo: Eye of Dashi

Rainbow: Third Arm Sash

Donnie: Ruby of Ramses

Hana: Lotus Twister

Jack: Monkey Staff

And that's all I got so far.

Comment posted by Red Tagg deleted Dec 19th, 2023

Dojo will also reveal that he and Grand Master Dashi once went to Equestria, where they met Starswirl and the Pillars, and they hid a Shen Gong Wu there. A Shen Gong Wu that allows the user to travel to different dimensions.

And during the monk's stay, Dojo senses it activates, thanks to the Equestria Magic around the girls. So the turtles and Sunset lead the Monks to Equestria to search for it.

Monk Pony forms:

Omi & Kimiko: Unicorns

Raimondo: Pegasus

Clay: Earth Pony

Dojo: Just stays himself.

Sounds good.

Rainbow: Whoa?!

Donnie: What is all this?!

Rai: This is a Xiaolin showdown, Donnie. Try and keep up.

Hana: Now this is cool!

Rainbow: More like awesome!

Donnie: (looking at how high they are) Yeah... is it too late to back out?

Jack: Sorry, turtle boy, it's game one! Or as we like to say...

Raimondo and Jack: Gong Yi Tanpai!

Donnie, Rainbow and Hana look confused.

Rai: That means go.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nice one

Yeah they'll really have to learn about xiaolin showdowns. Especially since the games can be just about anything

Maybe each members of the Turtles, Allies, and Rainbooms can compete in a showdown with the monks against the Heylin villains and some of the Turtles villains.

One challange of Raph's chosing: Big Brawl: Raph, Applejack, and Clay vs Tubbimura, Vlad, Cyclops in a wrestling match setting.

Another is Grand Diamond Grab: Rarity, Karai, Kimiko, and Buffy compete against Katnappe, Le Mime, and Chameleon Bot to grab the most diamonds without getting caught. Buffy ends up winning when she fakes out Katnappe using the Shadow Slicer on the last diamond.

A Showdown of Casey's Choosing: Xiaolin Hockey: Casey, Gabby, Zach, Vs (villains to be named later) in an Ice Hockey match, with Casey winning the scoring goal.

Shen Gong Wu:

Casey: Silk Spitter

Gabby: Star Hanabi

Zach: Lasso Boa-Boa

Jack could be the villain challenger in some Showdowns, like he was in the show. And like I said, some TMNT villains can be the challengers too, like Hun and the Purple Dragons, Night Terror and the Purple Nightmares, and Fishface.

(Monk/Rainboom/TMNT characters): Gong Yi Tanpai!

(Villians look confused)

Dojo: That means go!

Villians: Oh...

For some clearance, this fic takes place after the Xiaolin Showdown finale. Raimondo is the leader of the team and Shoku Warrior and the others are still Wu Dai Warriors. Raimondo is a serious leader like he was in the finale, but still has some of his old quirks, like being a lady's man.

Also, there will be no interaction with Xiaolin Chronicles, which I see as not a sequel, but some lame re-write. But there will be Shen Gong Wu from that series that will appear in this fic, just obtained off-screen, like the Taho Snout. Shen Gng Wu from the Card games will also be used in this fic.

Also, I plan to introduce an Original Shen Gong Wu of my design, the Dime Dagger. A dagger-like Shen Gong Wu that can allow the user to travel to other dimensions, like Equestira, where Dashi had hidden it.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah it's best it takes place in the aftermath of series finale with Rai as leader. And good thing not using Chronicles, that was just lame.

I did like the designs of Chronicles.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Maybe but I like Dojo in Green than Yellow

And I do like Rai’s black t-shirt and green jacket.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Also Rarity should wonder how Kimiko is able to change her attire and hairstyle or color so quickly when they take off from the temple. To this day I still question how she does it

That's something I've been asking for years.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I mean she has the most complex wardrobe. Omi has his robes which he wears everywhere, Clay has his robes and his regular attire which never changes. Rai had two casual wear. The second he wore for the last two seasons. Kimiko wears a different outfit in every episode outside her robes while at the temple.

The Shen Gong Wu for Raph's challenge.

Raph: Two Ton Tunic.

Applejack: Fist of Tebigong.

Clay: Wushu Helmet.

Tubbimura: Black Beetle.

Vlad: Mikado Arm.

Cyclops: Mantis Flip Coin.

The heroes were training on the rooftops until April sensed something.

"Guys, we're being watched."

"Perfect, young one."

Out came none other, than Chase Young.

After some words, Raph charges at him first, but Chase deflects. One by one each member tries to attack him, but Chase deflects. He praises their skills but disregards their magic as crutches.

Chase reveals he knows about Equestria, but views very little of it.

"I never under what was so special about that place."

Chase will also reveal that he once knew Oroku Saki but admits he thinks he was pathetic.

"Shredder had so much evil inside him, but he squandered it because all he thought about was his revenge. Such a waist."

And that's all I got.

For the final Xaolin showdown will be Leo's choosing. A sword fight, first one to disarm their opponent wins. It's him vs Chase Young.

But Chase will declare that no Shen Gong Wu shall be used

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That Chase is so arrogant and full of himself he looks down on all

But he does have a moral code of honor

(Everyone was checking the vault to see what was stolen, but almost every Shen Gong Wu was accounted for)
Raimondo: Well, I'm officially stumped.
Leo: Nobody found a single Shen Gong Wu missing?
Raimondo: Dojo and Spike is checking the rest, but all mine are accounted for.
Clay: Same here.
Omi: Me as well.
Kimiko: I'm stumped.
Dojo: (Riding Spike) Guys, guys... There's one Shen Gong Wu missing!
Sunset: Which one?
Dojo: The Zing Zom-Bone!
Group: Uh-oh!
Adagio: What does that one do?
Raimondo: It turns anyone effected by it into mindless obedient zombies!
Ninjas: WHAT?!
Omi: Chase would never use that Shen Gong Wu.
Kimiko: Jack is too stupid to use it properly.
Clay: Meaning the only suspect who would want it is...
Monks: Panda Bubba!
Adagio: And he kidnapped Aria when stole it!

Great way to bring Panda Bubba into this.

Thanks, I figured that Shen Gong Wu would be the only one he'd like.

And Pandabubbah could team up with Hun and the Purple
Dragons

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Perhaps Pandabubba did international dealing with Don Vizioso

Possibly. But not all three can use the Zing Zom-Bone. They'll turn on each other

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I know. Just saying perhaps Pandabubba and Don Vizioso were once partners in the past

Omi: Truly no honour among thieves

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 133