Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 133 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 133

(Adagio smacked Omi)

Adagio: I'm a thief!

Rainbow: And a awesome friend of ours is a thief!

Comment posted by Red Tagg deleted Dec 25th, 2023

Jack Spicer and Baxter Stockman first meet.

Jack was flying around with his Jackbots until he entered an abandoned warehouse.

Jack: Now where can that Wu be?

Just then a bunch of robots (stockman bots) appeared, all aiming blasters at the 'Evil Boy Genius'.

Jack: (High-pitched scream) Killer robots! Jackbots, Attack!"

Both robots started to destroy each other until there was nothing left. After that, Baxter Stockman comes walking in.

Baxter: Who are you to destroy my Stockmanbots?!

Jack felt that the name Stockman sounded familiar, but brushed it off.

Jack: I am Jack Spicer, Evil Boy Genius, Prince of Darkness.

Baxter: Hold on, you're Jack Spicer? Well, we finally meet in person.

Jack: Do we know each other?

Baxter: I remember talking to you through those supervillain chatrooms. I even gave you advice on those wiring problems.

Jack: Oh yeah, your Bister Specimen.

Baxter: It's Baxter, Stockman!

Apparently Jack and Baxter once shared robot-building advice online, and this is the first time they're meeting in person.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Fitting for how they know each other

Here's an idea I came up with. I was thinking, who taught Hana kung fu? Well I finally figured out who that person was.

Hana: No... way?! Eeeeeeee! (Rushed forward and threw her around Master Fung, while the Xiaolin master didn't even react.) Long time no see, teach!

Master Fung: (dryly) A pleasure it is to see you as well, Hana.

He'll reveal that I his younger days, he traveled to New York in search of a Sheng Gong Wu. He didn't find it but he did find Hana being chased by muggers and fought them off. Amazed, Hana begged him to teach her how to fight. He refused at first but Hana "wouldn't stop bugging him until he agreed." He explains that he never trained her at the temple, but on the roof of her home and in secret, up until he started training Kimiko, Raimondo, and Clay.

Omi: Wait? You mean, that you secretly trained an outsider?!

Hana: (in Chinese) Nǐ shì zhèlǐ de júwàirén, huǒjì. (You're the outsider here, dude.)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nice. And yeah Omi once again always feeling like traditions have to be kept and not broken

Yeah, Omi is a real stickler for traditions.

By the way, where did you translate that sentence into Chinese?

The heroes face a bunch of Squirrelanoids, which gets Omi scared because he's scared of squirrels in general. But they manage to turn the de-mutate the squirrels, not by Retro-mutagen, but with the Shen Gong Wu, the Rio Reverso. Eventually, Omi and Mikey challenge two Squirrelnoids to a Xiaolin Showdown.

The game is Tree Top Fights, the first team to fall down to the bottomless pit, loses. Omi and Mikey manage to overcome their fears and double-team the Squirrelnoids and push them down.

Shen Gong Wu:

Omi: Mantis Flip Coin

Mikey: Jetbootsuit

Squirrelnoid: Thorn of Thunderbolt and Tangle Web Comb.

Google translate Chinese Simplified.

According to the site, the Genie Moo brings out the Ying Yang side, meaning it changes the opponent's personality to the opposite.

So maybe, if used on the Rainbooms, it turns them into their Meanbooms selves. So to transform them back, the Turtles, April, Casey and Karai face each of them in a Xiaolin Showdown.

The game (insert name of the challenge), each team fights one on one on a high platform. The last team to fall wins. Each teammate knocks out their opponent until Raph faces three of them alone until he manages to knock them off.

Leo Vs Twilight

Raph vs Sunset

Donnie Vs Rarity

Mikey vs Pinkie

April vs Rainbow Dash

Casey vs Applejack

Karai vs Fluttershy.

(Shen Gong Wu figured out later.)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It'd almost be like if any of them used the Yin or Yang Yo-yo alone, individually they can make one lose either their yin or their yang when going through and back through the portals to the Yin-Yang World

Maybe Jack and Baxter can use it on the Rainbooms in the final. Only for them to double cross the two.

That could work. Brainwashed people sometimes double cross their masters.

And the Mean Six did double cross Chrysalis.

Here's a little rewrite of Hana's reaction to seeing Master Fung again. Like they meet him when he turns up at the lair after the heroes return from a mission.

(After they're introduced to Master Fung.)

Suddenly, Hana let out a deep gasp before she squealed, "Eeeeeeeeeee!"

"Aaahhhh!" Omi covered his ears. "Why is Hana making that noise which harms my ears?!"

Hana raced past Omi causing him to spin and fall onto the ground. Then she wrapped Master Fung into a hug, holding him off the ground.

"What's up, teach!" She gushed.

Unfazed, Master Fung patted the girl's head, "Uh, yes, I am happy to see you too, Hana."

"HUH?" Everyone exclaimed.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Karai asked in confusion.

"You know Master Fung, Hana?" Raimondo asked in equal confusion.

Hana scoffed, "Well duh. Who do you think taugh me kung fu?"

"What?" Rai, Kimiko, Clay, and Dojo gasped.

Omi sat up, "You are buffing! You never trained at the Xiaolin Temple!"

"That's bluffing, Omi," Raimondo corrected. "And yeah, I gotta agree."

"Same," Kimiko added.

"I find that might hard to believe to believe myself," Clay crossed his arms.

"I would distinctly remember seeing you at the temple," Dojo stated.

"That is because I didn't train young Hana at the temple," Master Fung clearified.

(After his and Hana's explaintion.)

"Wait," Omi spoke up. "You mean, that you secretly trained an outsider?!

Hana snarked at him in Chinese, "Nǐ shì zhèlǐ de júwàirén, huǒjì." (You're the outsider here, dude.)

"More importantly," Dojo coiled around Master Fung, looking hurt. "You had a secret student and never told me?!" His lower lip trembled.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah Dojo is so attached to Fung

Buffy outsmarts Katnappe

(After she and Buffy are the last ones left, after Le Mime, Kimiko, Chameleonbot, Karai, and Rarity have been captured.

"Well, it's been a real ball of yarn, Buffy," Katnappe said smugly, as she flipped over to the last pedestal. "But now it's time to prove why I'm the purrrrfect thief!" And she grabbed the diamond. However, right when she did, the diamond vanished into thin air. "Huh?!"

"Not quite" Buffy held out the real diamond from behind her back.

"What?!" Katnappe exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yeah!" Kimiko cheered.

"Nice!" Karai smirked.

"Well done, darling!" Rarity smiled.

"How did you?!" Katnappe began.

"Took it while you were busy with the others," Buffy explained. "And as for that diamond you thought you had..." She put the Shadow Slicer on the diamond and called, "Shadow Slicer!" And the Shen Gong Wu created a hologram of the diamond in her other hand. "I may not be a ninja, but I can be pretty sneaky. Like this!" And before Katnappe could react, Buffy punched her in face.

"Meow!" Katnappe stumbled back and touched the security lasers, setting off the alarm. Then a cage landed on her.

"Oh, and by the way?" Buffy added. "You're cat puns are beyond lame!"

"Noooooooooo!" Katnappe wailed in anger.

The showdown ended and Buffy, Rarity, Karai, and Kimiko stood in triumph. While Le Mime, Chameleon Bot, and a very annoyed Katnappe sat in defeat.

The rest of the Rainbooms, Turtles, Allies, and Monks cheered for their friends.

"Way to go, Buffy!" Caitlyn hugged her friend.

"You pulled the sweater over Katnappe's eyes!" Omi thumbed up.

"That's pulled the wool over her eyes, darling," Rarity corrected.

"That too."

"So much for being the purrrrfect thief!" Mikey mocked Katnappe.

Jack pointed and laughed at the furious cat girl.

Chase Young: (Fighting Karai) You know, I actually knew the previous Foot Leader, Oroku Saki.

Karai: You knew Shredder?

Chase Young: Yes, a fierce and dark warrior. He had great power and great evil. Unfortunately, he was obsessed in his vendetta against Hamato Yoshi, such a waste.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

And to that Karai would agree, especially in the beginning when the Kraang were plotting and he ignored it all until they captured one of them

After Leo defeats Chase Young in a Showdown.

Chase: I accepted your challenge, and I lost. I commend you on your skills, young Ninja. But this isn't over, our paths will cross again. (Bows)

Perhaps Chase has honor after all.

The ninjas and monks meet when the monks get surrounded by Purple Dragons, the ninjas were ready to help them, but the monks handled them themselves. After which, after Oinsaid some things, which makes Raph lose his temper, the two groups attack each other. Omi will still be very sexist with the Rainbooms, much to their anger. After which, Raimondo will order the monks to retreat.

Soon the two groups meet up again when they hear of a disturbance in an abandoned warehouse, where they run to both Stockmanbots and Jackbots. They decide to put aside their differences and work together to defeat them. Then after that, Omi challenges Jack to a Showdown, Omi wins and the gang decide chat with the new group.

Rarity: Oh darings, these sandals are quite fetching.

Rarity comes out, wearing the Monsoon Sandals.

Rarity: I can see these going great with a beige dress. And the design, I can use them in my next line of fashion.

Raimundo: Uh Rarity, you may want to be careful with those, those are the Monsoon Sandals.

Rarity: Monsoon Sandals

At that moment, the Wu activated, causing her legs to grow very tall, much to Rarity’s horror.

Rarity: Aaahh!!! What is this!?!

Omi: Rarity, you must remain calm! Otherwise you’ll be headfirst in the soil.

Rarity: Speak for yourself!

Just then Rarity began to fall. Luckily Clay was there to catch her.

Clay: Gotcha little lady.

Rarity: Thanks, darling. NOW GET THESE SANDALS OFF MY FEET!!!

The gang removed the Wu, causing Rarity’s legs to return to their normal size.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah some Wu look like good fashion accessories but they can have weird effects on the wearer’s body when activated. I mean imagine if any of them used the monkey staff

Imagine Mikey or Pinkie using the Monkey Staff

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Pinkie would be in her element, and Mikey a half turtle half monkey looking mutant

I imagine the Rainbooms, as well as the female allies will attack him, and totally kick his butt. And after the Monks retreat...

"Speekin of which," Clay turned to Omi. "Y'all aright there, little buddy?"

To say that Omi looked the complete opposite of 'alright' was an understatement. The young monk was battered, bruised, missing some teeth, and had stars circling his head.

"Prehaps I gravely underestimated the fighting capabilities of those girls," Omi said, wobbling around in a daze. "They can totally knock butt!"

"You mean kick butt," Raimondo corrected.

"That too," Omi said right before he fell to the ground and passed out.

And after they join forces.

"We just need to settle one little thing," Hana stated, before she grabbed Omi by the robe. "You, Mr, better not say ANYTHING negative about girls, or your a dead dude!"

"Yeah!" All the girls glared at the monk.

"Uh, yes, of course!" Omi agreed nervously. "I like girls..."

Hey, you know that crazy guy Omi met in New York? Maybe Jermaine, Bandit, Zach, Hana, Max, and Pervis know him. They explain his name is Clyde, the neighborhood wackjob. He'll be even more wacky since the five times New York was invaded.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That would make sense

“Heads up, gang, we got ourselves a category five Wu alert!” Coming out was a small green dragon holding a scroll.

“What's the Wu, Dojo?” Raimondo asked.

The dragon, or Dojo, opened the scroll the reveal the information. It shows a figure picking up a flower and smelling it, while another figure holds a mini cow statue and points it at the other person, “The Genie Moo, an unpredictable Wu. When used, it can change your enemy's personality into their opposite, but it’s completely unknown what the results would be.” The cow in the scroll released energy around it, which caused the figure holding the flower to throw it on the ground and stomp on it.

Remember what I said about the Rainbooms turning into their Meanboom selves?

Well, the one responsible for that would be... Hannibal Bean

Wildcard25
Group Admin

From manipulating them the way he did Chase Young

I have had trouble deciding what Kimiko’s outfit should be, so I decided that, like in the series, she would change outfits with each saga

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That is how it goes with her. She wears her monk outfit at the temple, but over the world her attire always changes, same for hairstyle

Idea for a Showdown.

Spike and Dojo against Muffin-Face (Tubimura's dog).

The game will be Xiaolin Fetch; the first to grab the flying stick and bring it back wins.

Spike: Eye of Dashi

Dojo: Orb of Tornami

Muffin Face: Tangle Web Comb

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Clay: While we're here, we should try this new Texas Barbecue Resturant that's in the city.

Kimiko: Of course you would think that, Clay.

Clay: This great resturant was once an Italian Resturant, but turned into great Texas Pride in the city.

A little reference from what became of Don Visioso's resturant in Magical Mayhem: The Shell Father.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Good callback

Great!

Maybe the heroes go there, since they technically don't know that the Texa Barbaque belongs to Arboost. That could be when they find out.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 133