Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 508 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 508
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Well, we can save that. But you know what, I think Mr. LA Knight has a lot more Slim Jim cars in his garage. So yeah, save it.

Here's an ideas for Mussle Moto X.

The rest of the Turtles, Rainbooms, and Allies watch the race from home.

Since the Spy Racers are gonna be in this fic, they and Gabby also race in the Mussle Moto X, with the ok from the Agency, to beat Stephanie for knocking street racing. And when Gabby and Layla rear end her at the last race, it causes her to crash into a tree, allowing the other Super Stars to pass her and leave her in last place.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. Never trust the evil authority-type of people.

Inferno's Unmasking

Undertaker held up Inferno as Fred approached. "Now let's see who this really is!" He turned to Mr McMahon who nodded, then he removed the mask, revealing that Inferno was non other than...

"Triple H?!" The Superstars, Ninja Five, and Spy Racers gasped in surprise.

"I did not see that coming!" Frostee exclaimed.

"We suspected it had to be a superstar when the demon broke out of the Miz's wrestling hold," Velma explained.

"I knew those moves Inferno used on us felt familiar!" Cisco called it.

"Me too!" Sonata added.

"But Triple H wasn't the mastermind behind all this," Daphne chimed in, then turned to a certain billion dollar princess. "Was he, Stephanie?"

Stephanie could only glare daggers at the mystery solvers.

"Oh, no," Mr McMahon groaned.

"You know what, dad, I told you to fire them!" Stephanie snapped at her father, then pointed at the Spy Racers. "And I told you that letting those amateur street racers into the Mussel Moto X was a mistake, but you never listen!"

"You're just mad cause us amateurs knocked you into last place," Layla smirked then shared a hi-five with Gabby.

"This is soooo heavy!" Gold Dust said as he and Star Dust held their heads in shock.

"For once, I agree with you clowns," Raph admitted.

"But we saw them both in the car during the races," Paig pointed out.

"You thought you did, but you saw this," Velma motioned to the Authority as Shaggy pulled something out of the driver seat. "An inflatable airbag dummy." Scooby bit into the dummy's arm, poking a hole and exploding talcum power in Shaggy's face.

"Then who was drivin'?" Sheamus asked.

"Stephanie was," Fred answered. "With remote motion control gear. That way, she could drive while sitting in the passenger seat. Meanwhile, Triple H could be Inferno and use the same motion control system to drive the Demon Rig."

"And the interference was why Kofi's drone cameras and my flight pack malfunctioned when we got close to the Rig!" Frostee realized.

"But we saw Triple H fight the demon at the lake," Echo recalled.

"Well, it wasn't always Stephanie in the Company Car," Daphne explained. "At the lake it was Triple H. That way Stephanie could be the demon, in case anyone suspected her husband.

In a brief flashback of the lake fight, Stephanie spoke to Triple H from the Inferno costume, "Sorry about this, honey."

"Make it real, Steph," Triple H urged as they fought.

Casey and the others glared at the Triple H, "How could you, Triple H! That was seriously messed up, yo!"

"As Rarity would say, oh the betrayal!" Pinkie bemoaned.

Back home, Rarity spoke, "My sentiment exactly, darling!"

While the others were just as shocked and disappointed at what Triple H and Stephanie had done.

"Not cool, man, so not cool!" Mikey frowned.

"I thought we were friends!" Rainbow exclaimed. "You helped us stop the Ghost Bear!"

"And you still tried to waste us all?!" Raph snapped.

"You and your wife should be ashamed!" Blade scolded. "That champions such as you two would used dishonorable tactics, willingly endanger the lives of your allies, my daughter, fellow Superstars, and injure Dusty Rhodes, all just to win the race! How the mighty have fallen!"

Triple H looked down in remorse. "I'm sorry, guys, I truly am." Two police officers took hold of him and he sighed in defeat.

At length (I forgot the mechanic's name) spoke, "What about the night their oil line got cut? Why would sabotage their own car?"

"Triple H wasn't intending to," Velma clearified. "What he was doing was changing the airbags from the Triple H dummy to the Stephanie dummy. That's why their was talcum power on the ground. But Shaggy and Scooby, Mikey and Pinkie Pie, and Cisco and Frostee all saw him. So he cut the oil line to cover his activities."

"My plan would've worked too," Stephanie sneered. "If weren't for you meddling kids, you ninjas, those street racers, that snow girl, and your... your... speedster dog!"

"Ron't forget Taker," Scooby added.

"Thank you, Scooby Doo," Undertaker smiled.

"And don't forget these street racers totally beat you," Tony reminded.

"Think about that the next time you knock street racing, la bruja!" Gabby added.

Daphne turned to Mr McMahon, "The only mystery left is, where did you go every time Inferno showed up?"

"Well uh, to tell you the truth, I was practicing," McMahon confessed. "I plan to sing the National Anthem at the closing ceremony tonight."

"Oooooh, so that's why you asked me and Sonata to give you those vocal lessons," Pinkie said.

"I'll say," Sonata added.

Then Mr McMahon turned to his daughter, "But what I wanna know is, why, Stephanie, why?"

"To win, and to make Mussel Moto X a huge success," Stephanie confessed. "Dad, I wanted to show you that I could do it all."

"But I've always known that," Mr McMahon replied placing his hands on daughter's shoulders. "The only reason I didn't want you in the race was because I didn't want you to get hurt." Stephanie smiled at her father... until he slowly pushed her toward a waiting police officer. "Well I'm afraid this time your going have to pay for mistake, kiddo."

The police led Team Authority away while the Miz laughed hysterically at their misfortune. Paig smiled in satisfaction watching the arrogant Stephanie get what she deserved.

The Ninjas, Spy Racers, Mystery Inc, Blade, and Permafrost walked up to Mr McMahon as Permafrost layed a comforting hand on the chairman's arm.

"I'm sorry about Stephanie," the Bang Baby consoled.

"As am I," Blade added.

"And us," Tony spoke on behalf of the Spies and his cousin.

"US too, dude," Mikey said.

"This must be kinda tough on you, Mr McMahon," Velma said in sympathy.

"I'm not worried, they'll learn their lesson," Mr McMahon assured. "And my lawyers will have this whole thing sorted out in 24 hours. Their that darn good."

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an original story idea that I came up with. After the second WWE and Scooby crossover with the Ninjas, the Ninjas will team up once more with the WWE, but this time the Ninjas will time travel to the future to this year, 2024, to chase down a criminal at the biggest WrestleMania of all, WrestleMania XL.

I can definitely use these WWE superstars dress up in their TMNT cosplay.

I think we can add some comedy to this. This is a reference to "The Spooky Case of the Grand Prix", from The Scooby-Doo show, season 2, Episode 5, 1976.
*******************************************************************************************************************
"I still can't believe that Triple H would side with Stephanie in doing this." said Raph.

"I suppose when you're married, you tend to do a lot of crazy things for love." said Blade.

"For which one?" asked Tony. "The love for the sport, or for the ones you love."

"Both." said Gabby, "And our Cousin Dom would agree too."

"Though I'm surprised he didn't join in races like this, he would've loved it." said Cisco.

"Though I'm just glad we were able to save this race, it was awesome." said Rainbow.

"At least we don't have to worry about any phantom." said Mikey.

Suddenly, a random object floated past them, which surprised them as Velma exclaimed, "Yikes!! What is that?!!"

"Uh, uh, uh, a Phantom Bone!!" said Shaggy.

"Phantom...bone?" said Scooby.

"Okay, this is ridiculous." said Raph in a deadpanned tone.

Suddenly, Scooby went over and sniffed at it.

"Mmmmmmm." went Scooby as he liked the smell. Suddenly, to their surprise, he jumped up, pretended that he was sitting in a car whilst holding his front paws out and went, "Vroom, vroom-vroom-vroom. Vroom, vroom."

Then he darted off like a speeding bullet car and grabbed the bone with his mouth whilst still hovering.

"How the heck is that even possible?!" exclaimed Casey.

"Uh...It's Scooby-Doo, don't question it?" said Mikey in confusion.

"Hey, that's my thing!!" exclaimed Pinkie Pie.

Okay, but Amethyst we need to discuss this whole... Replacing wrestlers,thing.

Dom is Gabby's cousin, not uncle.

Doh!!! Sorry, got so caught up in the moment, I forgot that part.

Okay, but like Darth said, I don't wanna replace the wrestlers from first or second movies. Besides, how would you feel if replaced your oc with someone new and ship them with Rarity?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I would feel angry about.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I thought about what you guys said and I decided not to replace the wrestlers in the story with the current roster. But, I have a solution. What if I can add some wrestlers that were a part of the old roster into the two Scooby-Doo stories (just not the new WWE superstars of the next generation for this year). Plus, I want to add some of those current WWE superstars in another storyline, but it doesn’t involve the Scooby gang. I posted that idea earlier.

I have an original story idea that I came up with. After the second WWE and Scooby crossover with the Ninjas, the Ninjas will team up once more with the WWE, but this time the Ninjas will time travel to the future to this year, 2024, to chase down a criminal at the biggest WrestleMania of all, WrestleMania XL.

I can definitely use these WWE superstars dress up in their TMNT cosplay.

Okay, that's cool. I was going to explain to you we can't do it because that movie could be the last shred of their careers and it would be disrespectful to take that away from them, but thanks

You know, I kinda figured that was why. But thank you.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

WWE WrestleMania Mystery

I want to add Rey Mysterio as Sin Cara’s mentor/tag team partner. Randy Orton can be there with Alberto Del Rio and Big Show for the six-man tag match against John Cena, Rey Mysterio, and Sin Cara.

Curse of the Speed Demon

I’m thinking I can add Kane, Seth Rollins, and the J & J Security as members of the Authority. He can be watching from the sidelines and cause mischief like from The Extremely Goofy Movie. Roman Reigns and the Usos will be there too to participate as well as the other two members of The New Day, Big E and Xavier Woods. Baron Corbin can be there as the newcomer from NXT. I also want to add two dynamic duos in the race: AJ Styles and Charlotte Flair - Fenomenal Flair; Big Show and Natalya - Big Hart, fun fact - Big Show drove a monster truck back in WCW. And lastly, since Santino Marella was the comic relief in the last movie, I want to add Jerry Lawler as commentator and R-Truth as the special guest journalist/commentator.

I also want to add Hornswoggle as a running gag for both fics to cause a little mischief like stealing one of Mikey’s pizza boxes and have a little Scooby-Doo’s door-to-door chase scene.

And lastly, I want to add this line as a gag for both fics. A reference to a great WWE legend, The Hurricane.

Mikey or Pinkie or Sonata: I can’t believe you try to get rid of us. What's up with that?! (crosses arms and pose)

That's perfect. So, when are we getting back to work?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’ll let you know.

That worked out unexpectedly.

(Shrugged) I'm good with it. You?

If Blade and Permafrost will be there, would it be possible to add Tempest as well?

I mean it would be interesting to see her first time as a human, as well as her probably punch Miz if he starts boasting.

Eh, just a suggestion.

I mean it would be interesting to see her fight the wrestlers and test her skills on them.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

By freezing them? No thanks.

I was actually talking about Tempest Shadow, aka, Fizzlepop Berrytwist. You know, see how her fighting skills match the wrestlers?

I was actually thinking it would be a good Father/Daughter Bonding trip, but Post makes a good idea.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Agreed.

Oh, okay. Maybe Tempest can have a rivalry with Paige.

We'll have to modify some of what we already came up with.

Thinking about the brawl that Miz caused, made me think of this. (As well as Tempest being in it)
***************************************************************************************************************************
"I see you're lacking an A-List talent to train your camera on, Kofi." said Miz with his shades before tossing it away whilst the others were watching. "Lucky for you, I'm here."

As he tossed his shades away, Casey said, "Oh boy, here comes the ego train."

"Reminds you of anyone?" asked Raph.

"Hmm, I don't know about the name." said Mikey before smirking, "But she does have a certain rainbow on her head."

"Hey!!" said Rainbow.

"No, he's kinda got you there Dashie." said Pinkie Pie.

"You're also more competitive than Tony." said Gabby.

"I do not!!" said Tony.

"Yes you do!!" said his crew altogether.

"Your counterpart tends to act that way too." said Tempest Shadow before biting a burrito. "Hmm, these aren't bad."

Rainbow huffed at that before crossing her arms.

Miz tossed his shades away and said, "And yes, I am disappointed in my team. Paige, was beyond, terrible. I'd give her a grade of poor minus."
********************************************************************************************************************
"I cannot believe he's blaming Paige when she did all the dirty work!!" said Rarity as she and the others were watching.

"And ah thought Rainbow had an ego." said Applejack.

"Pff, like you're one to talk." whispered Donnie.

"What was that?" glared Applejack.

"Nothing." said Donnie whilst whistling.
********************************************************************************************************************
"You're blaming me?!" said Paige as she walked up on the camera, with Echo motioning her friends to watch, for this should be interesting. "You did nothing!!"

"Wrong-O!!" said Miz, which then the title of the camera said, 'He's cruisin for a bruisin' whilst he continued, "First, I was performing like a champion. B, I was gracing this event with my style and credibility. And thirdly, I tried mentoring you. But you didn't listen to any of my excellent advice."

Everyone was surprised by what he said.

"Oh boy, here it comes." whispered Mikey.

"I got the popcorn." said Pinkie as she gave to a few whilst the others were watching.

"Now calm down here," said Blade as he stepped in, "There's no need for violence or poor choice of words."

"No, no, Blade." interrupted Paige as she took a few steps past them, "Miz makes a few fascinating points there. So let me show him my appreciation. KIYA!!"

Paige then jumped up and monkey flipped Mizz, causing him to fall head first into the plate of burritos, causing it to splatter everywhere, especially on Rusev.

"Aw," complained Sheamus, "I wanted thirdsies."

"Thankfully it's not Tacos." said Sonata as she and Cisco ate their own.

"Rusev Crush!!" shouted Rusev as he used his famous Russian Rampage, making Miz crash onto the table, with Rusev breathing heavily.

Miz got up and tackled Rusev from behind, causing them to move around, making Rusev throw Miz, but crash against a table, causing Stephanie's drink to be spilled on her, making the latter growl, but also made Triple H angry.

"Bad move!!" said Triple H as he tore off his suit and into his wrestling getup, causing him and Rusev to tangle and move away.

"How many suits does this guy have if he keeps tearing them down!!" shouted Frostee.

"Don't question it man, don't question it." said Tony.

"Please, calm down!!" shouted Blade.

As Miz got up, Paige jumped up from the table.

"Go get him, Paige!!" shouted Gabby as she, Echo, and Layla cheered her on.

Paige jumped on Miz and used a scorpion hold, making them crash against the cameraman, causing him to drop the camera, until Pinkie Pie popped by and caught it.

"That was close." said Pinkie Pie.

"Ole!!!" shouted the two Los Matadoros.

As everyone wrestled and tore the place apart, Shaggy said, "Like, maybe we should order takeout."

"Is this what it's always like?" asked Tempest, "And they're getting paid for this?"

"That's right," said Cisco, "Sometimes they make enemies and rivalries, but most times it's very entertaining. And they get paid for doing this too."

"Where was that before I joined the Storm King?" muttered Tempest.

"What in the name of Gorgeous George is going on here?!!" shouted Mr. McMahon when he came to see what the ruckus was about.

"Brogue kicks for everyone!!" shouted Sheamus, until he and everyone stops as they saw Mr. McMahon.

"Well..."

Pinkie Pie popped up next to Mr. McMahon and said in one breath.

"First the Miz started blaming his mess ups on Paige so she monkey-flipped him into the burritos and got some on Rusev and he flipped him onto a table and then Miz jumped on him and made him crash into another table making him spill punch all over Stephanie so Triple H attack him then Paige jumped on Miz and put him in her scorpion hold while Gabby, Layla, and Echo were cheering her on and Blade was playing peace keeper." said Pinkie Pie in one breath and made a squee sound.

Everyone stared at Pinkie Pie dumbfounded and wide eyes.

"Ye don't miss a detail, do ye?" asked Sheamus.

"Nope." said Pinkie Pie.

"But just to point out, sir." said Casey, causing everyone to point at Miz and said, "He started it!!!"

"I can vouch for that." said Kofi.

"I'm gonna lose my deposit." groaned Mr. McMahon.

(Gonna skip where Mr. McMahon makes the decision)

"Really?" said Miz in disbelief, "He smells like Borscht."

"Hey, what's wrong with that?" said Cisco as he ate some.

"Well," said Mr. McMahon, as he was now really ticked off with Miz' attitude. "If you don't like the sound of getting a new partner. Perhaps you'll like the sound of me saying, You're fired!!!"

This shocks Miz, as he said, "But, but, why can't it be from the newer audience?!"

He then spots Tempest having a burrito, causing him to move over and grab her face and make her looks at them. "Maybe someone like her?!"

That's when Raph, Mikey, and Blade gasped in shock. "Uh-oh."

"What is it?" said Tony.

"She really doesn't like it when anyone touches her face." said Mikey nervously.

"I feel a doozy coming along!!" said Pinkie whilst she was shaking.

Tempest got really angry, causing her to grab Miz and flipped him over whilst everyone watched in surprise.

Tempest headbutted Miz in the face, lifted him up and smashed him on his back. The he lifted Miz up whilst doing a Supplex move. The threw him against the tent, making it bounce whilst she clothes lined him that made him land hard onto the ground.

As Miz got up, suddenly Tempest stomped her foot a few times, surprising Triple H (She does Shawn Michael's move). The moment he turned around, Tempest moved and kicked Miz hard in the face, making him land onto the table, making everyone wince, but also surprised at the same time. Tempest dusted her hands a few times, leaving the wrestler's stunned.

"Blade's girl?" asked Kofi, to which the others nodded, "Gotta admit, she has some good skills."

"And has good tastes." said Paige whilst also interested going a round with her.

Tempest then grabbed Miz and looked at him dead in the eye.

"Now then, what were you going to say to your boss?" said Tempest with a glare.

Suddenly Miz went over and said, "Sorry boss, won't happen again."

Everyone soon departed, whilst everyone stared at Tempest surprised.

"Wow, that girl has some serious skills." said Tony.

"You should've seen her when we first met her." said Raph.

Sonata then noticed Blade, causing her to giggle, "And Blade can vouch for that."

Everyone looked at Blade whilst he was at a loss for words whilst blushing heavily. This didn't go unnoticed as Tempest looked at him. She walked over to him with her arms crossed.

"What's wrong with you?" asked Tempest.

Blade suddenly grabbed her and kissed her full on the lips, taking her by surprise. This shocks the others too. Tempest closed her eyes and slowly wrapped her arms around Blade. The two of them broke the kiss, whilst the two of them looked at one another, with Tempest giving a deadpanned expression, but her blush didn't hide the fact that she loved it.

"Follow me." said Tempest as she grabbed him and pulled him away with a still flustered Blade.

"Where are they going?" said Frostee in confusion.

"Oh, we know, but we're not telling." said Gabby, causing the girls to giggle at that.

(I'll work on how Tempest enters the scene another day)

Them fighting at the food bar is my favorite scene

TMI, buddy. I'm already getting my fill of that today with what Amethyst just sent me on our writing.

It's one of my favorite scenes.

Cool. I was just thinking about that fight. And Tempest laying the smack down Miz wax Awesome.

I like that idea!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

“It looks like we’re getting some new competitors this year. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Mussel Moro X. I’m Michael Cole…”

“I’m Jerry “The King” Lawler…”

“And I’m R-Truth! What’s up dawg!”

“R-Truth? What are you doing here?” Jerry asked.

“I’m here to be the cameraman and journalist.”

Michael Cole told him, “Truth. Kofi Kingston already took that role.”

“Oh, well then, I can be the special guest commentator, partnering up with Sgt. Slaughter and the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair. WOOOO!”

Michael Cole shook his head, “Truth. We’re not Ric Flair and Sgt. Slaughter.”

“Here comes the new competitors. First up, the daughter of Ric Flair, Charlotte, and the Phenomenal, AJ Styles. The duo known as Fenomenal Flair.”

(Fenomenal Flair makes their entrance)

R-Truth announced, “Next, we have Kofi Kingston’s buddies: Big E and Xavier Woods. The Cool Day.”

Michael Cole corrected him, “No, they're called The New Day.”

(The New Day makes their entrance)

“Up next, the Big Show and Natalya. Big Hart.”

(Big Show and Natalya make their entrance.)

“Our next competitor is from NXT, Baron Corbin.”

(Baron Corbin makes his entrance and the crowd boos at him.)

“And finally, the trio of The Usos and Roman Reigns. The Bloodline.”

(The Bloodline makes their entrance and the crowd is mixed with cheers and boos to Roman Reigns.)

Watching on the sidelines is Seth Rollins, Kane, and the J&J Security: Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury.

Seth: Man I wish I can compete in this race. I would’ve won it for The Authority.

I like the reference to Sgt. Slaughter

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 508