Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 508 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 508

This is a thread for my upcoming Scooby Doo crossover, Equestria Ninja Scoob the Return of Hoo Chan.
It will introduce the three TMNT Mirage characters I once drew, Zach's friends Max and Pervis, and Hana Wu, who will later be revealed to be Hamato Yoshi's niece and Karai's cousin. Scootaloo will be the only CMC appearing in this fic. And Fred Jones will be Casey and Max's cousin.

The culprit's motive is they want the dagger that Hana took from the museum after the culprit failed to steal it the first time. And the reason for that is, that the culprit wants to release the real Hoo Chan.

It's still a ways off as I plan to finish my Halloween fic before I tackle this one, cause in the end of that fic, Splinter will tell Karai that his sister Mitsu had a child.

But if you guys have any ideas and quotes for this fic, leave them here.

Here's the poster:

(Excited) Oh! Can my WWE stories be added too? Please?!

Hmm... Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated X ENG?

oh this is gonna be good.

OK, you can leave any quotes and ideas for that here too.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Can't wait to see that.

(Since hey were kids)

Twilight: Wait a minute, you've been solving mysteries since you were kids?

Fred: That's right. Back when we were known as The Scooby Doo Detective Agency.

Daphne: Back then Fred was always spouting these conspiracy theories.

Fred: Hey, they could've been true.

(Trying a Scooby Snack)

Spike: What exactly is a Scooby Snack that Scooby likes so much?

Shaggy: Here, try one.

Shaggy tossed one of the snacks to Spike who caught it in his mouth and swallowed it. Suddenly as if fireworks went off in his head, Spike jumped up excitedly.

Spike: SPIKEY-WIKEY-DOO!

Spike started running around like he was on a sugar rush.

Sunset: Haven't seen Spike that hyped up since we went on a sugar rush at the music festival.

(For when the Mystery Inc Gang meet the Turtles.)

“Easy, Shaggy.” Fred turned to the Turtles. “Is there anyway you guys can take off your masks?”

The Turtles looked at each other confused before Leo spoke. “Uh okay?”

The Turtles then took off their headbands. Rainbow and Casey snickered quietly.

“Your face mask please.” Velma clarified reaching for Mikey’s face and started pulling on it.

“YEOW!” Mikey screamed. “Somebody get this nerdette off me!”

(This was based on the scene from the 80’s episode April Fool’s.)

April: Snicking hey Velma that's not a mask that's Mikeys actual face. 😏

Nice! I can use those.

I could use that too.

How about we let Pinkie, Mikey, Shaggy, and Scooby drive the patrol buggies as a sign of the very classic chases from ALL the old Scooby Doo shows?

And there’s also the dialogue I left on your pic on deviantart before.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah the turtles always think they mean their ninja masks, but they think their real faces are masks.

Still funny if you ask me

Since hey were kids)

Twilight: Wait a minute, you've been solving mysteries since you were kids?

Fred: That's right. Back when we were known as The Scooby Doo Detective Agency.

Daphne: Back then Fred was always spouting these conspiracy theories.

Fred: Hey, they could've been true.

:pinkiehappy: Hah! Nice one! I do remember watching the classic show: A Pup Named Scooby Doo!

Yeah, I remember that.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Are you going to transfer your WWE quotes and ideas to this thread?

Yeah. If you don't want me to, I won't

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I say post it right here since it’s going to be Scooby Doo related.

Alright, just wanted to be polite.

Here's a great quote for when Scooby and Shaggy feel hungry in the lair. It took a while to piece the reactions together just like the old Scooby Doo cartoon shows way back then.

Shaggy and Scooby were in the kitchen with Mikey, Pinkie, and Keno. The gang came in to see what they were up to.

Donnie questioned, "What're you guys doing?"

Mikey said in an obvious tone, "Uh, nothing bro. We're just making pizza for lunch."

"Like, yeah. It's gonna be the best pizza we ever had." Shaggy grinned.

Rarity cringed before she turned to Daphne, "Will they ever stop eating?" she whispered.

"No, it's what they do all the time. But, you get used to it." She answered.

"Ugh, I can't imagine why." Rarity groaned.

Keno declared, "Okay, all we need to add is the cheese."

"Ah'll ret it," Scooby called as he raced to the fridge. He first opened the bottom door and took a whiff, "Not here," He shrugged before he closed the door and opened the freezer where he found the cheese, "Found it!" He cheered. Before he grabbed it, he suddenly stared at a bowl of ice cream. He took a few licks which made him satisfied, "Mm, yummy," When he was just about to make another lick, the ice cream transformed into a head of a kitty. It made a cute meow. Scooby's eyes went wide before he screamed, slammed the door shut and embraced his owner.

Shaggy wondered, "Scoob, what's the matter with you?"

The dog shivered in fear, "The-the-there's so-so-so-something in the fr-fr-freezer." he whimpered.

"Something in the freezer?"

"Reah! A cat!" He mentioned.

"A cat?" Shaggy said rhetorically, "There's no cat in a freezer."

He went to the fridge and opened the freezer to prove Scooby there was nothing to be afraid of.

"See, there's nothing here. Just frozen cheese and a nice bowl of ice cream." Shaggy smiled at Scooby.

What he didn't see was that Ice Cream Kitty popped his head out of the bowl, which Fred, Velma, and Daphne noticed.

"Uh, Shaggy?" Fred muttered.

"The-the-the-freezer!" Daphne stuttered.

"What's the matter?" Shaggy asked confused. When he turned his head a the freezer, his eyes went wide to see Ice Cream Kitty extending his head close to his face. The mutant kitty wagged his tail and let out an adorable meow.

"ZOINKS!!!!" He screamed before he zipped away from the fridge embracing his pet.

The ninjas and Rainbooms laughed.

"I can't believe it. You two are really chicken!" Raph mocked through his laughter.

"What's the matter dudes? Cat got your tongue?" Casey asked, which made Mikey, Raph, Rainbow, Pinkie, and Scootaloo laugh.

Rainbow laughed, "That was too funny! I think I pulled a muscle!"

Something tells me Velma's reality is going to be shattered when she finds out/realizes that they're real.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It's happened to her before

You'd think she'd learn from Zombie Island

Right... In... Was it Zombie Island or that one special in Supernatural?

Yeah, no kidding. Then she had to spout a bunch of stuff when they went back there.

Can I ask you a question? In this story, is Velma going to be a mule face saying things like "But aliens, mutants and magic don't exist, you have to wear disguises, I'm sure he is there a logical explanation for all of this and na na na” or is she really going to be open-minded about it like “Fascinating, I never imagined this would all be true”?

Yeah, despite the fact that she did meet two aliens once and both of them were Shaggy and Scooby's love interest.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I want to do the crossover with Spike helping Scooby and Courage.

And just who will get scared by Eustace’s iconic line with his mask, it’s going to be Mikey, Pinkie, Spike, Shaggy, Scooby, and Courage.

While Mikey, Pinkie, Spike, Shaggy, Scooby, and Courage were goofing around, squeezing mustard on the sandwich like fart noises, Eustace had heard enough.

Eustace: Bleh. Now that's just gross. But I'll tell you what isn't gross. (puts on his green mask made out of food) This. Ooga booga booga!

Mikey, Pinkie, Spike, Shaggy, Scooby, and Courage: (screams in terror)

Well, yeah, until they encounter the real Hoo Chan.

Maybe a little something for ENG X Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated

Freddy: This is great! We can go with a three-pronged attack. Cachinga, Daphne, Velma, both Twilights, Rarity, Donnie, April, Leo and Karai get the potion. Shaggy, Scooby and both Spikes will eat all the gluten-filled food in town to starve the Gluten Demon. And Dr. Spartan, Flim Flam, Sunset, Raph, Casey and I will rig a special trap.

Scooby: Count us in!

Shaggy: Yeah! Like you had me and Scoob at eat everything.

Dog Spike: Whoa! That’s a lot!

Dragon Spike: I’m sure we can handle it though.

Pinkie: I wanna join in!

Mikey: Same here!

Rainbow Dash: Yeah! I’ll eat more than Applejack!

Applejack: Is that a challenge, Rainbow Dash?

Rainbow Dash: Oh you bet it is!

Applejack: Then I’m joinin’ y’all!

Fluttershy: Oh dear. I guess I’ll help too.

Shinigami: *Sigh* Might as well come along myself.

Liza: I can help too, so count me in.

What do you mean exactly?

Where's Karai when you need her? She could deliver payback by doing the same to Eustace... personally.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Instead of Karai beating down Eustace, she can scare him with her mutant snake form. That will give him a taste of his own medicine.

OR

(yodeling viking lady background noise)

Fluttershy and Muriel can hit Eustace with a frying pan or a rolling pin.

Or Alien Invaders.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OH MAN, Shaggy and Scooby would freak out SO hard seeing Ice Cream Kitty

Here's something for the WWE story. See if you can see the reference...

(Blade Swipe grabbed the Bear's claw and strained against it's weight. He saw it's claws inches away from giving him a matching scar)
Raph: COME ON, BLADE!
Rainbow Dash: YOU CAN DO IT!
(Pinkie led the chant that got the crowd cheering for him. Blade Swipe then looked at his Gemstone Angel necklace and remembered his daughter)
Blade: (Straining) I... Won't lose!
(Struggling back to his feet, Blade Swipe used the Ghost Bear's own strength against him and threw him against the cage)
Blade: I fought too many enemies to be beaten by an oversized throw rug like you. Besides, your big... But I fought bigger.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That would be impressive for Blade

You made his strength not in muscle but in his heart.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

You understand the part when I said that the bear was close to giving him a matching scar.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yes to match the one he already has

Oh, good. I just wanted to be clear on that. I have a love for the theatrical angle.

I'd go with the first option dude!

Here's some ideas for WrestleMania Mystery.

Scootaloo also joins them, having been invited by Rainbow Dash.

When Richards shows how the ghost bear trashed the video game studio and the kitchen, Mikey will be upset when he sees the bear destroyed pizza.

Mikey: That bear is going down!

When Ruben expresses his frustration at his uncle not training him to be a superstar, Scootaloo will sympathize with him, saying she and her friends were denied training to be ninjas. Which Rainbow confirms.

Rainbow looks up to Cookie. Until he's revealed as the Ghost Bear, and hates WWE. She'll be upset that not only was he jerk who tried to ruin WWE but also framed her friends.

Blade will be especially disappointed, as Cookie used him just like Dark Codex did.

And when Ruben feels like he's not welcome after what his uncle did, the others will also disagree, reminding him that he helped stop him and Rainbow will say he was awesome. They also mention their friend Buffy has a bad uncle, but she herself is good.

And here's something that brings in an unexpected friend to the scene.

(Happens after Scooby is taken away)

Velma: We gotta work fast if we're gonna save Scooby and our friends!

(Meanwhile, back in Canterlot, Fluttershy was brushing Angel Bunny when she suddenly gasped, a feeling of dread shot right through her.)

Fluttershy: No... (Seconds later, she slammed her car door shut, turned the key, stepped on the gas, and drove as fast as she could, heading for WWE city.) I'm coming, Scooby! (While Angel Bunny clung to his seat in fear at the speed they were going.)

She shows up during their training with AJ. And after Cookie is revealed, she'll really chew him out for framing an inoccent dog.

Jeb, it's only going to be Rainbow Dash, Blade Swipe, Pinkie Pie, Mikey, Raph, and Casey. But Scootaloo could come

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 508