Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 508 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 508

(Undertaker dug himself out from the Legendmobile and ran over to Dusty)
Undertaker: Dusty!
(As Inferno moved in for the kill [Figure of speech], Blade Swipe slammed his energy slash to drive him back)
Blade Swipe: (Drawing his hockey stick) You wanna fight, try me on for size!
(As Blade Swipe held Inferno back, Raph and Rainbow Dash went to Dusty and help him to safety)
Raph: (To Undertaker) We got Dusty! Help our friend!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Raph: I got a question for you and your brother, Goldust?

Goldust and Stardust raised their eyebrows.

Raph: How long are you two going to be a joke in the WWE? Don’t you guys think it’s time for you to step up and get serious. I mean, look at you guys. You’re all wearing face paint and look like clowns. Without those, you can become something more. Like… The Natural (points to Goldust) and… The American Nightmare (points to Stardust). Plus, I did some research on your father. Your father, Dusty Rhodes, never gain back the world championship that he never lost. And that saddens me as to why the Rhodes family are nothing but mid. So the question in my mind is, are you two going to continue being a joke of your company? Or are you two going to… finish the story?

Something tells me those two are gonna be offended by Ralph's statement.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Maybe, but this is a foreshadowing.

That seems a bit harsh, Amethyst. It would be like started scolding me for being who I am and I'm mentally disabled

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

How is that harsh? This is a serious talk for Dusty’s sons and it is also a foreshadowing. This is something that Goldust and Stardust (Dustin and Cody) need to think about for their professional wrestling careers.

Okay, but let's not be too hard on them. They at least seem like nice guys and Sheamus does like them at the last like of the race

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. But here’s the response from Goldust and Stardust.

Goldust and Stardust glared at Raph, confronting the ninja turtle. As they continued the staredown…

Stardust: (without his Stardust accent) We'll think about it.

After that, Goldust and Stardust walked away.

Raph: How long are you two going to be a joke in the WWE? Don’t you guys think it’s time for you to step up and get serious. I mean, look at you guys. You’re all wearing face paint and look like clowns...

Raph, you should know that it's not all the fault of the wrestlers, sorry, superstars, but of the creative team and bookers who don't let them shine and leave them as jobbers or midcarders. So they have to leave the company to make a name for themselves in the indies.

..So the question in my mind is, are either of you going to finish the story?

We will soon find out.

I might have Scooby and the gang appear in a chapter for my upcoming Street Sharks crossover.

My idea is that there’s a chapter where the Street Sharks ally Rocks invites the group to a music festival taking a break from fighting Piranoid. There they meet up with the Mystery Inc gang and introduce them to the Street Sharks. Unfortunately, the Color Strikes are there too and try to sabotage the Rainbooms performance by Lip Syncher giving Sunset water with powder to hurt her vocals. It backfires because Sunset was giving the water to Shine Boy. When Shine Boys voice gives out, Velma deduces the water was tampered with and Sunset realizes it was Lip Syncer. As the others solve the mystery (unknown for now), Daphne finds the Hex Girls and Thorn makes a remedy for Shine Boy’s voice (it gets better in the next chapter.) while Velma exposes the Color Strikes.

Oooh, I'm looking forward to that one.
And yeesh, the Color Strikes really are troublemakers, aren't they?

I’m debating on having Night Shine threatening them afterwards

Oooh, this is going to be good.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I thought the Color Strikes are redeemed.

It's before that.

That’s what I thought

Comment posted by Kburke20 deleted February 25th

Hey, here's an idea I just thought of.

Hana, Max, Pervis, Zach, Angel, Caitlyn, and Scootaloo find the Rainbooms' instruments laying around after practice and Hana suggests they try them out. One by one they start playing.

Hana: Sunset's guitar.

Zach: Applejack's base.

Pervis: Rainbow's guitar.

Angel: Rarity's keytar.

Max: Fluttershy's tambourine.

Caitlyn: Pinkie's drums.

Scootaloo: Twilight's microphone.

And this is the song they sing...

Oooooooh, good choice of a song, Jebens. And I'm sure the Rainbooms would be surprised, like how they saw the Turtles play the instruments.

Applejack: We shouldn't leave our instruments lyin'....

Suddenly Mikey stops them and points at what he's seeing, which shocked the others as well.

And when they started playing, the Rainbooms saw them play.

Pervis: Now that was great.

Zach: I'll say, that was awesome.

They then heard the sounds of clapping, and to their shock, they saw the Rainbooms and Turtles clapping their hands for them.

Sunset Shimmer: Wow, you guys are really good.

Rarity: I'll say, it was truly sublime.

Pinkie Pie: Maybe next time we do our next gig, we'll bring you guys along!! *Zipps over* But we're gonna have to pick a name for all of you, though.

Oh, and maybe as a chase song, or any song that they might sing, I figured this would be fitting.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

For Mussle Moto X.

Meanwhile, the Miz and Rainbow were out on a late night jog. Both of them were chantinging...

"Who's awesome, I'm awesome!"

"Who's awesome, I'm awesome!"

"Who's awesome, I'm awesome!

"Who's awesome, I'm-"

The two were interrupted by the sound of Shaggy and Scooby's screams. They peeked around the Mystery Machine in time to see the pair running around some cars. Then Inferno appeared still battling Mikey, Pinkie, Cisco, and Frostee. Rainbow and Miz quickly hid back as Shaggy and Scooby ran past them.

Cisco threw punches at Inferno but the demon racer dodged each one before he grabbed the big boy and threw him into a car. Frostee grabbed onto his shoulders in a headlock, only for Inferno to reach back and throw him off.

"Numchuck to the face!" Mikey swung his numchucks at Inferno as the demon dodged his attacks.

(When Miz and Rainbow ambush Inferno)

"Hey Inferno! Have some sprinkles!" Pinkie threw her sprinkles, distorting Inferno.

Then both she and Mikey lept at Inferno, shouting, "Booyahkasha!" However, Inferno caught them and slammed them both on the ground before he then tossed them into Frostee and Cisco, knocking them all into a heap.

But before he could attack, Rainbow zipped out and ran circles around him. Then Miz shoulder-rammed him to the ground. Shaggy and Scooby stopped running and Mikey, Pinkie, Cisco, and Frostee got up in surprise.

Inferno got up and glared as Miz spoke, "Strangely enough, I've been monster mauled on a midnight jog before. But this time, I'm doing the mauling!"

"And no one attacks my friends on my watch!" Rainbow took a battle stance.

(When the others show up, Raph, Casey, Gabby, Sonata, Tony, Layla, Echo, Blade, and Permafrost can join in the fight along with Miz, Rainbow, Mikey, Pinkie, and Cisco.)

Then Miz was sent hurdling out of the smoke and crashed into the other heroes, knocking them all down. As the smoke cleared, Inferno stood in triumph.

"Non can defeat Inferno!" He roared and pointed. "Your fate will soon be sealed!" Then he slammed his hand on the ground and vanished in another cloud of smoke. When it cleared, Inferno had vanished.

"Gone again," Fred stated.

"Is everyone alright?" Tony asked.

"Yeah," Raph grumbled.

"Si," Gabby nodded.

"More or less," Layla deadpanned.

"Yep," Mikey grinned.

"Yepper skipper," Pinkie smiled.

"I'm okay," Echo assured.

"We're good, T," Cisco thumbed up.

"Me too," Sonata added.

"As are we," Blade noted, helping Permafrost up.

Miz sat up in surprise, "He overpowered my awesome figure-four-leg-lock?"

"Oh no!" Paig said in sarcasm. "Could it be that curse of Inferno is making you lose your awesome?"

"Huh?" Miz gasped. "I... I could lose my awesome?!"

Rainbow, Gabby, Layla, and Echo snickered at Miz's freak out.

"Huh?" Miz gasped. "I... I could lose my awesome?!"

Tony: It happens to the best of us, dude.

Here's something. Daphne, Velma, and Scootaloo hear singing and follow it to find it to be Hana. Afterwards, she tries to brush it off before she breaks down a little and explains that it's the anniversary of the day her mother left her and her dad and never came back. Scootaloo can sympathize with her and tells her that Karai would understand since she lost both her parents.

This is the song she sings.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Not bad at all

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Bonus Match

The Scooby Gang and Ninjas were watching more wrestling on TV.

“Bone Crusher is feeling weary, but uh-oh. Miz is behind him and he plants him with a Skull Crushing Finale.”

After Miz hits Bone Crusher with his finisher…

“Oh no! Dropkick to the back of the Miz by Rey Mysterio! He set Miz up and he is going to dial it up!” Michale Cole said.

Rey performed his signature move to The Miz. Michael Cole called, “619!” Miz rolled over and lay flat on the mat and Rey climbed up to the top rope. “Rey going for it!” Michael Cole commentated as Rey soared high until a certain snake entered the ring and hit his finisher.

“RKO! RKO! RKO outta nowhere! Randy Orton caught him with an RKO!” Michael Cole screamed.

The crowd went nuts after Randy Orton hits his finisher to Rey Mysterio. However, he looked to his right and saw an incoming attack to…

“Phenomenal Forearm!” Michael Cole shouted.

Randy got hit by a springboard forearm from a phenomenal wrestler named AJ Styles.

Michael Cole said, “AJ’s going for the cover!”

The referee counted, “1… 2…”

Suddenly, a high-flyer named Ricochet dived off the top rope and landed a 450 splash on AJ Styles. Michael Cole yelled, “OHHHHH! 450 Splash by Ricochet!” Ricochet went for the cover on AJ and Michael said, “Ricochet going for the cover!”

“1… 2… 3!” The referee counted and the bell rang. The match was over and the crowd were on their feet to cheer and applaud for the performance.

The ring announcer said, “Here is your winner, Ricochet!”

Have any of you guys ever watched…

Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get a Clue

Wildcard25
Group Admin

No. It didn't click with me. Especially with the animation they were using

I've seen a few episodes.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

No. Did not watch it.

Comment posted by AmethystMajesty25 deleted March 28th
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I wanna replace the wrestlers from that first WWE Scooby-Doo movie with some current wrestlers.

• Otis replaces Brodus Clay
  • Bianca Belair replaces AJ Lee
  • R-Truth replaces Santino Marella
  • Rey Mysterio replaces Sin Cara
  • AJ Styles replaces ADR
  • Omos replaces Big Show

Ah, I love Rey Mysterio. He was one of my favorite masked wrestlers of all time.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Those wrestlers that used to star in the movie were fired.

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 508