Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 508 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 508
Wildcard25
Group Admin
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I bet the Hex Girls appear in the fic. They play this song and the Ninjas will follow where the song is coming from, leading towards the gothic girl band.

Yeah, the way they stumbled upon them whilst they were performing was quite good.

And probably remember Caitlyn from their performance in Anaheim in Ducks Rock.

Be funny if Pinkie Pie is related to one of those girls

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

It would be, but I don’t want that to happen.

Why not? A little humor never hurt

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

True. But let’s not make Pinkie Pie officially related to one of the Hex Girls.

If Pinkie Pie was related to one of them she would've said something from the beginning, but she didn't. It'd be weird to suddenly bring up she was related to one of them, plus not make any sense whatsoever.

It's Pinkie. When has she ever made sense?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

No. Plus, I agree with Sketch App.

I said I'm flexible

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You already told me that.

Last message sent me a mix message

Look, all I'm saying is that it doesn't feel necessary for Pinkie Pie to be related to one of the Hex Girls. Sure it might be funny, but it wouldn't be necessary since in my opinion, wouldn't bring anything to the story. Not to mention there's a clear difference of their appearance (artstyle wise), which also in my opinion, just feels weird...

It would get the girls and friends easy backstage passes to their concert

The group saving their lives or concert would be enough to get them backstage passes, not just have Pinkie Pie be related to one of them. Besides, and I repeat, if Pinkie Pie was related to one of them, she would've brought it up to the group in the mighty ducks fic, but she didn't. She even pulled up a tape recorder to remind herself to look into the hex girls songs for the next Halloween party. If Pinkie Pie was actually related to one of the hex girls, she wouldn't have to look into the songs cause she would've already know them. And again, it just wouldn't make sense.

I never read that story

Well the Hex Girls makes a cameo appearance in that story, to foreshadow this upcoming story.

I did. It was Jebens1’s idea

So, will Hana learn the truth about her relation with the Turtles and Karai in this fic?

Yes, at the end.

After Karai and Hana learn that they're related.

Hana was sitting on the roof, looking at the night sky, thinking about her, Karai and the Turtles being related.

Karai was watching her new cousin from a few feet away. She was still nervous about interacting with her, especially since Hana knew about her involvement in getting her mother turned to stone. But Karai knew she had to talk to her, so she gently approached her.

Karai: Hana?

Hana noticed the Kunoich.

Hana: Oh, hey Karai.

Karai sat down next to her cousin.

Karai: So you know about what happened to your mother, and I get you're angry at me and the others.

Hana: Who said I was angry at you about that? If anything, I'm more angry at her. (Sigh) Growing up, she cared more about taking back the Clan, and less about me and dad. Then one day, when I was eight years old, she just left. She never told us where, no letter, no phone call, she cared more about her own desires.

Karai: You know, she told me that I was the only family she had left, never mentioned you or your dad.

Hana: More proof that she was a bad mother. But... (Hana holds Karai's hand)... I'm glad to have met you cuz.

Karai couldn't help but tear up, as the two cousins hugged.

I can use that for the very ending.

How about a Beetlejuice reference? Have Velma ask Karai and Carter their qualifications. They would tell them the horrible things they've been through before Velma really asks them if they can prove they're really mutants. Thus Karai and Carter would say something like this.

Karai gave a head tilt, "Whaddya think of this?" She said smugly.

The mystery gang immediately screamed when they saw Karai quickly reverted to her serpent form, hissing at them, and changing back to herself.

"And this?" Carter equally questioned as he reverted to his falcon form and made a horrible shriek that made them scream.

Shaggy embraced his dog, "Zoinks!" He shrieked.

Carter then reverted back to his original form while he and Karai still gave smug looks to them.

"You like it?" He asked.

The mystery gang remained silent before slowly trying to calm down.

"I think those are our qualifications." Karai teased as the ninjas and rainbooms laughed.

At least it's not like Kung Fu Panda, where everyone finds out that Ping is Tai Lung's nephew and the latter tried to beat up Po after he told him the truth.

Though I'm surprised Ping didn't know Tai Lung was evil, considering his reputation is well known.

Carter isn't a mutant yet in this fic, that's not until Rise of the Young Ninjas.

I was thinking if you do a chapter involving the Hex Girls, we could probably do this scene from the California Raisin cartoon from the 80's.

They don't have to do the song, just have Mikey, Pinkie, Shaggy, and Scooby do the Frankenstein scene with the jokes.

Okay, like a scene for a Hex Girls music video.

Which is directed by Jay Jay Hockymodo from What's New Scooby Doo.

I forgot his name. Yeah that'll work. Maybe like a part of the Ho Chan mystery or something

Okay, but, would you allow Karai to answer Velma's question just like Beetlejuice?

Karai gave a head tilt, "Whaddya think of this?" She said smugly.

The mystery gang immediately screamed when they saw Karai quickly reverted to her serpent form, hissing at them, and changing back to herself.

Shaggy embraced his dog, "Zoinks!" He shrieked.

"You like it?" She asked.

"Uh-uh! Uh-uh!" Scooby shook his head vividly.

The mystery gang remained silent before slowly trying to calm down.

Kofi: Ladies and gentlemen, in light of the Demon Racer today. Mr. MacMahon has a special announcement.
Mr. MacMahon: In light of the monster appearance today, I've decided to bring in both a special defense for our racers and a very special surprise! Please give a warm welcome to Turtle Terror and the Ninja 5!
(Raph, Mikey, Casey, Rainbow, and Blade Swipe were in their outfits from last time as the cheer roared in excitement)
Mr. MacMahon: Each racer will choose one of these five to serve as both a teammate and defense. Tomorrow we'll unveil which star gets who!

Rusev: Rusev picks Bear Wrestler for Team Russia!
(Blade Swipe walked up, wheeling his daughter up too)
The Miz: I pick Rainbow Crash for me and Paige.
Rainbow Dash: (High Fiving Paige) Sweet!
Sheamus: I pick Turtle Terror for us.
Raph: (Walking up) Big fan of yours, Sheamus.
Diego: The Los Matadores pick Hockey Boy.
Casey: Thanks, guys.
(Mickey stared at Undertaker)
Undertaker: Looks like I got the Holy Calupa. (Smiling) Good, I wanted Kane's good luck charm.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Eyes on the race and the audience get to see them in action more.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Interesting. However, we cannot start or even post this because of the allegations that’s been going on with V-Mac as of late.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Not gonna discuss it here though.

Look, even if there's some bad publicity on Mr. MacMahon now. These movies took place BEFORE it happened, so we're off the hook on it.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You’re welcome.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 508