Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 508 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 508

That’s what I was talking about. By sheaving the dagger, he traps Hoo Chan. But whatever works for you is fine.

I have another idea about the part with Fred saying 'Let's split up, gang!'. When Fred says that, Leo ends up splitting the group. Surprisingly, it was exactly the way Fred had in mind. After they split up:

Fred: Uh Leo?

Leo: Yeah?

Fred: How the heck did you know how I was gonna split everyone up?

Leo: I don't know? It's a leader thing?

Yeah, like maybe after he says that, Leo pairs them all up.

After Ho-Chan is defeated and the heroes gather together in excitement. Mikey notices Mei-ling and her henchman making a run for it.

Mikey: Guys, Katie’s making a break for it.

But before they could do anything, Mei-Ling is snagged by the ankle by a rope and is dangling above them.

Fred: Ah, she fell into one of my traps. But wait, who activated it off?

The gang turned to see Spike next to the activation lever, revealing he was the one who did it.

Spike: Yeah, she’s not going anywhere now.

Say, as another callback to Scooby Doo 2 and What's New Scooby Doo, the Heroes have to a convention called the "Faux Ghost Gala", where every person the gang has unmasked is there, to get some leads. But the gang must wear disguises.

Shaggy: Like if we set foot in there, they're gonna invite us all to a weenie roast, and we're the weenies!

While there, they meet up with the sisters Chris and Terry, who recognize the gang but don't blurt it out. And maybe that's where Red Herring can make a cameo since he was the Boogy Biker.

Fred: Red Herring?!

Red Herring: (doesn't recognize Fred) Who wants to know, weenie?!

And the Scooby dance will also be included with Hana, Pervis, Scootaloo singing. And like in the movie, he and the gang will be exposed afterwards. The villains try to attack them but the Turtles, Allies, and Rainbooms fight them off. Then the fight is interrupted when Hoo Chan (the fake one) and his warriors attack the gala.

No doubt those “Warriors” would be robots.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Some things for Muscle Moto X.

Paige: (about Miz) Ugh! That guy is so infuriating! Can you imagine putting up with someone so obnoxious?

Gabby, Layla, and Echo: (thought of Ms Nowhere) Oh yeah.

Mikey: Do you like pizza?

Undertaker: ...Yes.

Mikey: (hugs him) We have so much in common!

Mr McMan: What in the name of Gorgeous George is going on here?!

(The fight stops)

Pinkie: (pops up) Well... first the Miz started blaming his mess ups on Paige so she monkey-flipped him into the burritos and got some on Russev and he flipped him onto a table and then Miz jumped on him and made him crash into another table making him spill punch all over Stephanie so Triple H attack him then Paige jumped on Miz and put him in her scorpion hold while Gabby, Layla, and Echo were cheering her on and Blade was playing peace keeper. (Squees)

(Everyone stared at the pink girl in dumbfoundment.)

Sheamus: Ye don't miss a detail, do ye?

McMan: I'm gonna lose my deposit.

Cookie's Unmasking

"Now let's see who this ghost bear really is?" Fred said and removed the mask.

The audience gasped when the culprit was revealed to be be non other than Cookie.

"Oh no!" Rainbow said in shock.

"Cookie?!" John Cena gasped.

"Cookie?!" Mr McMahon exclaimed.

"Cookie?!" The superstars cried.

"The trainer dude?" Casey asked.

"I did not see that coming!" Mikey gasped.

"Me neither!" Pinkie popped up.

Ruben was the most shocked, "Uncle Cookie?! Why? WWE is your life."

"WWE was his life," Velma explained. "But sadly, your uncle Cookie never got the glory."

"And his injury put him out of the spotlight," Daphne added.

"Permanently," Fred finished.

Daphne continued, "He started to true resent WWE, as he knew he could never be the champion he always dreamed of being."

"That resentment grew into hatred over the years, as he trained others to be what he could not," Velma explained further.

"That's when he developed his plan for revenge," Fred said.

"But that wouldn't be enough," Daphne went on. "He needed a pawn to steal the championship belt."

"That's when he devised the idea of hacking into a video game and placing post hypnotic suggestions into it," Velma said.

"That game would become part of a contest, which Cookie set up with fake emails he sent throughout WWE," Daphne stated.

"That's why he used the bear to attack your video game studio," Velma noted. "To cover his tracks."

Fred spoke, "The contest assured that only the most skilled pawns would arrive in WWE City, to aid in the theft. Cookie then used flashing lights to activate Scooby, Mikey, and Casey's post hypnotic programing."

"When Cookie identified the belt in Scooby's bed as the championship belt, he was lying, he'd already switched them," Daphne said.

"With Scooby, Mikey, and Casey taking the blame, Cookie was free to carry out his ultimate plan," Velma began.

"Which would be to turn out the lights, and with the help of the Bear, cause so much panic and injury, that Superstar Mania would be completely ruined and WWE would never recover," Fred finished.

"But that's to Fred here, we got the lights back on pretty quick," John Cena noted. "Good work!" And gave him a hard pat on the shoulder.

"Urgh!" Fred grunted and held his shoulder. "Thanks." Daphne then placed on hand on his and smiled at him. Then Fred smiled back at her.

Casey glared at Cookie, "That was messed up, Cookie!"

"Yeah!" Mikey frowned at the trainer.

Rainbow approached Cookie with a look of disappointment, "Wow, Cookie. That was soooo not cool framing my friends like that. I thought you were an awesome guy, until now!"

"And when you refused to train Ruben, I thought you were just being overprotective," Scootaloo added. "But it was also out selfishness because you couldn't be the champion he wanted to be. That's also not cool!"

"Someone used me as a pawn once," Blade recalled. "He filled my heart with fear, doubt and hatred, all just to feed off my misery to benefit himself. And you're no better than he was!"

"It was bad enough that you framed my friends," Fluttershy began sadly, before she shouted, "BUT YOU HAD TO GO AND FRAME A SWEET INOCCENT DOG?! YOU MEANIE!"

"Okay, Fluttershy!" Rainbow held her back. "I think you made your point."

Mr McMahon broke in, "And the real championship belt, where is it now?"

"Elementary, my dear Mr McMahon," Velma quoted. "Cookie's wearing it."

John Cena walked over to Cookie and opened a door in the belly of the costume. Sure enough, Cookie was indeed wearing the belt. John Cena took it and said, "Sorry, Cookie, but the championship belt isn't for cheaters, it's for champions." Then he raised the belt up and the audience cheered.

"Good call hiring these kids, sir," Richards said to McMahon. "I thought they might come in handy."

"No you didn't," Pinkie said.

"Just get Cookie outta here!" Mr McMahon ordered gruffly, seeing through Richards act.

"Yes sir, right away sir, you bet," Richards replied nervously, then she helped the police officers lead Cookie away.

"The championship belt was the icing on the cake, Mr McMahon," Velma said. "Cookie could live off it's gold and jewels for the rest of his life."

The audience booed as Cookie shouted back, "And I would've gotten away with it too, if weren't for you meddling kids and your game-crazy dog!"

Might have to modify it with Blade Swipe, Rainbow Dash, and Casey pointing their weapons at the bear, but it looks perfect.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That was great. It would be funny if I add this quote after Richards helped the police officers take Cookie away.

Pinkie told Cookie with her Mr. McMahon impression, “Cookie! You're fired!”

“Hey now, that's my line! I do the firing around here!” Mr. McMahon told her.

She embarrassedly laughed it off, “Hehehehehe. Sorry about that, Mr. McMahon. I couldn't resist saying your catchphrase and I thought it would be the best time to do it.”

"Hey, Smokey!" Called a voice from behind. "Where's the fire?" The bear turned and saw standing behind him was Ruben. He was dressed in Blue boots, white pants, and blue armor decorated with plastic bones. "Prepare to face the rath... of the Bone Bender!" He declared, and one of the bones fell off. Nonetheless, Ruben raised his fists and took a stance.

"Not only that," Rainbow zipped onto the scene. Like Ruben, she was also dressed like a superstar. She even wore a cloud mask. "But you'll also have to deal with... Rainbow Crash!"

"And if you think that's terrifying," Raph jumped down from the ceiling. He too was dressed up. He wore a black mask and a black full body suit with black boots and gloves. "Then your about to beg for mercy from... Turtle Terror!"

So the turtles will wear wrestler disguises. At least their secret won’t be exposed in live television.

Wickes: You know... you people look an awful lot like Mystery Inc... (the Gang tensed up.) Good thing your not. (The Gang breathed a sigh of relief.) Like those Meddling Kids would ever set foot in this place. Cause if they did... (grabs some nuts and crushes them.) I'd tear their eyes out of their skulls! And make them eat the one eye while watching themselves eat it with the other eye!

Fred: Uh...

Daphne: That was...

Velma: Very specific...

Shaggy and Scooby: Bye!

(The Gang hurried away from Wickes, while the Ninjas were shocked by the man's vengeance.)

Karai: Yikes! And I thought I could hold a nasty grudge!

Mikey: Dude was almost as scary as Shredder!

Now that was a good one.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That was pretty good.

You know for Muscle Moto X, when Pinkie says that the race is kind of like street racing, Stephanie scoffs at the claim, saying street racing is for barbaric, untrained, amateurs with no common sense or any level of intellic, right in ear shot of the Spy Racers which will make them as well as Sonata and Gabby mad.

When Team Taker passes the Company Car, the Spy Racers can pass her on the ground, Layla and Gabby can also rear end her as payback for knocking street racing.

How the allies are introduced to Hana, Max, and Pervis is when they see the bully Barry and his buds harashing Max and Pervis again when Hana shows up and tells Barry to leave them alone. Barry just laughs and tells Hana to beat it before pounds her next and Hana retorts by calling him a mama's boy.

Barry: You're a corpse, Hana! (Stormed toward her, pounding his fists.)

Hana: I should warn you, Barry. I've practiced kung fu-

Barry: Now you're gonna practise being in a body bag! (Throws a punch only for Hana to dodge his fist, grab his arm, and put it in arm-lock.) You didn't let me finish. I've practiced kung fu, since I was five...

Don't underestimate the little people.

It’s not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight inside of the dog

Well, Jebs, I don't know if you've started making the first chapter on your own. I've started out making parts of the quote where Scooby and Gang arrive at New York City that can be of use. I'm having trouble in the part of Fred trying to remember his cousins now that he's come back to this state, along with Velma reading the report of the Mystic Dagger. Not to mention the gang hearing rumors of all the crisis that has been going on in New York they don't know about. Perhaps you can assist me on what needs to be changed so I can try to make a remake sometime.

As the sun was starting to set, a green, blue van with orange flowers was driving on the Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge. In the van were four teenage sleuths riding on the front with their great dane pet riding in the back. Their names were Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Shaggy Rogers, and their dog Scooby-Doo.

“Well, here we are gang. New York City.” Fred announced while driving the van.

“Oh groovy. I’ve always loved this state.” Daphne chimed.

“Like wow. I’ve heard this place has the best pizza joints here in the city.” Shaggy sighed, feeling hungry.

“Reah, the best.” Scooby licked his lips.

“Not to mention, we bought tickets to go to the Natural History Museum.” Velma said reading the newspapers, “I can’t wait to go there.”

“Yeah, there was something that got you intrigued, right?” Fred remembered, “Something about a dagger, Velma?”

“Not just any dagger, Freddy.” Velma showed the page to him, “It’s called the Mystic Dagger. It says here divers found a dagger that was thrown in the Yangtze River long ago. It is now being displayed in the Natural History Museum. This was the very one that a Chinese emperor entrapped an ancient sorcerer who caused chaos many years ago: Ho-Chan.”

“Ho-Chan?” Shaggy echoed.

“A Chinese wizard who has been trained in the martial arts 3,000 years ago and has mystic power who has wreaked havoc out of anger and unfriendliness. He was so powerful that his human flesh started to tether. A Chinese emperor was so fed up with his chaos that Ho-Chan had to be extinguished. After paying the members of the Sorcerer’s Saucer Saucer to join their powers, Ho-Chan was trapped in the Mystic Dagger for centuries.”

“Well, how did the dagger end up in the Yangtze River?” Daphne wondered.

Velma shrugged, “It doesn’t say.”

“Sounds to me this Chinese wizard is totally chaotic.” Shaggy laughed which made his pet dog laugh too.

“Yes, he was. But he is a very dangerous sorcerous.” Velma reminded.

“Well, I don’t mind going to Natural History Museum. Besides, the artifact is only a legend just like all the other artifacts we have seen from other places.“ Daphne replied.

Fred agreed, “Yeah, I’m just glad to come back to this city. Folks of mine live here, you know?”

Daphne remembered, “Hey, that’s right. I think you told us you have two cousins who live here. What were their names again?”

I did write the prologe and some of the fist chapter, but I can totally use a lot of this dialog, thank you.

But it's the china town museum that houses the dagger. Also, Velma won't go into an explanation of the myth surrounding Ho Chan and the dagger. That can be for Hanna and Mr Wing. Velma will just mention that it's said that an evil Chinese spirit was trapped inside the dagger, before brushing it off as not real, just like all legends.

Okay, but what about Fred's recollection of his cousins? He barely would remember them and hasn't been chatting them for years.

Here's a wip of the gang arriving in New York. I'll make some changes to it.

The next day, a aquamarine van drove through the streets of New York. Driving it was a teenage boy with blonde hair. He wore a white shirt, blue pants, and light brown shoes.

"Here we are, gang," he spoke to three other teens. "New York city."

"Thanks for inviting us along to vist your cousin, Fred," said a girl with long wavy red hair. She wore a purple dress, pink leggings, and light purple pumps.

"No problem, Daphne," Fred replied. "I can't wait for you all to meet Casey. I haven't seen him since we were kids."

"Well, I can't wait to see all the sights of New York," the other girl stated. She had short reddish brown hair and wore glasses. She was dressed in a orange sweater, red skirt, and red mary jane shoes. She was reading from a tablet about New York.

"Like I can't wait to taste all the food, Velma," a tall lanky boy with shaggy alburn hair said. He wore a green t-shirt, dark red pants, and black shoes.

"Right Scoob?" He asked a big brown grate dane with black spots and a blue collar.

"Reah," the grate dane licked his lips and giggled.

"So, what's your cousin Casey like, Fred?" Daphne asked.

"Oh, he was always into sports, especially hockey," Fred explained. "We'd always play one on one whenever he came for a visit. And he'd beat me. Every single time..." he added with a slight frown.

"I suppose hockey wasn't really your sport," Velma remarked, while Shaggy and Scooby chuckled.

"When he moved to New York, I promised I'd visit him one day," Fred continued. "And today's that day."

"So where are we meeting him?" Daphne asked.

"At a diner where his friend Gabrielle works," Fred replied.

"A diner?" Shaggy said with delight. "Like your cousin picked the perfect place!"

"Reah, rhe rerfect rlace," Scooby agreed.

"Jinkes! Take a look at this!" Velma exclaimed, showing them some news articles she'd found. "It says here that New York was apparently once invaded."

"Invaded? By who?" Daphne asked.

"By these alien beings called the Kraang," Velma answered.

"Rhe Rraang?" Scooby popped up.

"Yes, it says they used a kind of ooze that terraformed the city and mutated dozens a people!" Velma explained.

"Zoinks! Like that's one block party I wouldn't want to go to," Shaggy said.

"Re roo," Scooby agreed.

Velma went on, "They held the city captive for months until a mysterious unknown party stopped them. But nobody knows to this day who it was?"

"Really?" Daphne asked.

"Really," Velma confirmed. "But that wasn't the only invasion that happen in city. It was also invaded by these aliens called the Triceratons, some bug-like aliens, ghosts, and even some rock monsters."

"Like New York suddenly doesn't sound so great right now!" Shaggy trembled.

"Relax, Shaggy," Fred assured him. "Non of that ever happened. Right, Velma?"

"Right," Velma nodded. "These so called reports are most likely just tabloid rumors to drum up more readers. I mean, there was also a supposed sighting of giant turtles! Now that's just plain nonsense."

"Right," Velma nodded. "These so called reports are most likely just tabloid rumors to drum up more readers. I mean, there was also a supposed sighting of giant turtles! Now that's just plain nonsense."

:facehoof: Oh, brother, this girl always looks for an excuse with logic. Oh yeah, others had masks and all, but when some of the real stuff comes along, she becomes in total denial.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nice Fred and Casey are cousins here

That is great. I wonder if the mystery gang will get ambushed by the Purple Dragons or the Turks after eating at the diner. Unless it's a different group you described earlier.

Can't wait till they react to seeing, instead of running from the ghost, people they know are fighting them.

Hey how about for a quote that the ninjas and the girls get upset with Fred Daphine and Velma after finding out that they use poor Scooby & Shaggy as monster bait?

Hey, maybe during that time you could use this as a running gag.

I'd been looking for a song for Scootaloo, Hana, Pervis, Max, Zach, Caitlyn, and Angel to sing while a disguised Scooby dances.

And I think I found it.

You know in a way that's very fitting.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 508