Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 236 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 236
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Pinkie’s New Dance Moves

After Shashi shows them the rooms of the club: Arcade Room, Karaoke Room, and the bar with fighting arena.

Shashi: And the last room we have in this club is the dance room.

Pinkie: Yo guys, watch this!

Pinkie shows off her dance moves on the dance floor.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Talk with Friends Before Battle

Amethyst: I’m going to do what dad trained me to do. I’m going to kill him.

Leo, Rarity, Karai, Sapphire Night, and Sensei Quickstrike were shocked after hearing what Amethyst said.

Not sure how the rest of his friends going to reply to that statement from Amethyst.

Karai: Listen Amethyst, you do not want to do that.

Amethyst: Why not? Leo killed Shredder.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Amethyst: That shouldn’t be much of a problem for me.

Leo: That’s not the point, Amethyst.

Anethyst: Then why did you kill him?

Leo: I did it because I had to. Shredder would never stop coming after us, or the people we love. Destroying him was the only option.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Amethyst: Then that should apply to my father as well. He’s not going to stop until he gets what he wants.

Sensei Quickstrike: I understand what you’re saying, but revenge is not the answer to your problem.

Rarity: He’s right, darling. Your father is not that evil. He’s just… misguided, that’s all. And I don’t want to lose you because you mean so much to me.

Sapphire Night: And I don’t want to lose you because you’re my best friend.

Amethyst: Explain.

Rarity: Your father has his head filled with lies from the supreme darkness. He's being lied to.

Amethyst: What about the training he put me through? The mission he gave me when I left? Was he being lied to at that time?

Comment posted by AmethystMajesty25 deleted March 31st
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Sapphire Night: No. That was your father’s doing, not the voices of the Supreme Darkness. I guess he wanted you to become strong and learn how to fight. But training you to be an assassin is pretty crazy if you ask me.

Karai: How crazy are you talking about? Shredder trained me to do it.

Sapphire Night: You know, like killing people who are either highly or lowly-profiled.

Just so you know. This should be before Sapphire and Wallflower become a couple. Since that will happen in Rise of the Young Ninjas. Although the two could have some little moments of affection.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You mean my OC and your OC? Okay. But, I don’t want them to be a couple. You know.

Oh wait… you’re talking about your OC and Wallflower. My bad. That can work too.

What ideas do you have in mind for them before they’re a couple? I got one in mind: Sapphire saves Wallflower from Night Terror’s goons.

They don't become a couple until the end of Rise of the Young Ninjas.

And yeah, that could be one. Another could be when their imprisoned the two share personal stories and bond more. Some other scenes could be inspired by Luz and Amity scenes. And during the battle, Wallflower saves Sapphire from one of the released demons.

Another scene on the bus before the fight, based of a joke by Katy, Sapphire points to a girl writing a paper while jokingly stating that she's the kind of daughter her mom wishes popped out of her butt that makes Wallflower laugh and the girl look at her weird.

Amethyst: Sorry about her.

Sapphire kisses Wallflower on the lips.

Wallflower: Crikey

Sapphire: I can’t believe I just did that.

Wallflower: I can’t believe I just said that!

They also don't have their first kiss until the end of Rise of the Young Ninjas.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

If you guys got some more ideas, let me know.

So here's the layout for Sapphire's family. She has a single mom, a grandpa, and a little brother. She also has an older cousin.

Their family dynamic is this.

Sapphire's mom is well meaning yet the typical embarrassing parent. She acts (badly) like she supports Sapphire's passion and goal of being a pro artist and her day job at the comic shop, but really she completely disapproves of her career choice and ignorantly believes that her goal is just a phase, dispite Sapphire saying otherwise. And often hints and bugs her to apply for a "more practical career", much to Sapphire's frustration.

Sapphire's grandpa is more understanding and supportive of his grandchildren. He teasingly asks Sapphire if she and her crush (Wallflower) are getting married.

Sapphire get's along with her little brother and has inspired him to follow his passion, which is rapping. Sapphire tells him not to let their mom tell him what to be or that his dream is impractical.

Sapphire's cousin is on her mom's side and unlike her, she's not shy about criticizing Sapphire for her choices, although she tries and fails to be nice about it most of the time.

I haven't thought of names for them but you guys can probably guess that they're based off Katy's family and Soo. The cousin has a boyfriend who is based off Greg, Stingray's jerk neighbor from Cobra Kai, and like Greg, he tactlessly criticizes Amethyst and Sapphire for their choices and mocks them when he and his girlfriend don't believe their story about saving the world. When their proven right by the arrival of the Dragon Council, Sapphire punches him for his rudeness, knocking him out cold.

Amethyst: (laughs) Wow! Out in one hit! Now who's the loser.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. That is very interesting. Can I draw them or are you going to draw them?

Since I'm behind on a lot of my art, I suppose you can. To give me an idea.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay, but I gotta figure out what they look like and the bases I have to use. If you got any suggestions, let me know.

As for the older cousin, I kinda figure out what she will look like and it’s one of the OCs that I drew before. Her name is Princess Plentibucks. I’ll use the same base, but she will look different from my OC, Princess Plentibucks.

OK. And here are the names and color scheme of Sapphire's family.

Sapphire's mom, Oral Orderly: Light orange skin, mint green hair with lighter streaks, and the same purple eyes as Sapphire. She works as a lawyer.

Sapphire's Grandpa, Long Road: Same skin as Sapphire, navy blue hair with a grey streak, and golden eyes. A retired stunt man who was forced into retirement by his daughter, which is why he encourages Sapphire and Rhythm to follow their passions.

Sapphire's Brother: Rhythm Rhym: Green skin, freckles, orange hair, and blue eyes. Same age as the CMC and wants to be a hip hop star.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. What would be the name for Sapphire’s cousin? What colors do I use for her?

I don't know yet?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay then. I guess I’ll come up with some names for Sapphire’s cousin and Sapphire’s cousin’s boyfriend.

Sapphire’s cousin: Azure Flare

Bio: Sapphire's cousin is on her mom's side and unlike her, she's not shy about criticizing Sapphire for her choices, although she tries and fails to be nice about it most of the time. Also, Sapphire nicknames her “Chatterbox” for being too chatty.

Sapphire’s cousin’s boyfriend: Cruz Bruise

Bio: Cruz Bruise is an office intern, but also drives a pretty cool motorcycle. He tactlessly criticizes anyone that stands in his way for their poor choices.

What do you think?

This is a nice family layout for Sapphire's family. I know Amethyst already said he would, but I'd like to draw these characters myself, give you my take on what they could look like.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Maybe we can compare and contrast our drawings/artworks of the OCs.

Well, I like the names but I was thinking that Cruz could be more like Bradley Uppercrust from An Extremely Goofy Movie. And I did say he was based off Greg from Cobra Kai.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh yeah. I watched An Extremely Goofy Movie like almost two weeks ago. I can make him based on Greg and sound like Bradley Uppercrust.

Yeah cause since she's on her mom's side, she'd want to date someone who embraces maturity and practicality. Maybe Cruz works as a office intern. Sapphire doesn't like him because of his rudeness.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’m reposting this because none of y’all didn’t reply to my quotes.

While the fight continued in the bus, an armored truck and six black cars followed the bus. Then, a mysterious masked figure (Silent Slasher) popped out of the roof of the armored truck, surveying the fight in the bus. He grabbed a bow and arrow and aimed his arrow at the back of the bus, getting ready to derail it.

“Uh guys, who’s that with the bow and arrow?” Sapphire asked, looking through the window.

While Amethyst was fighting Night Terror, he looked through the mirror and saw a familiar face from his past.

“Oh no…” Amethyst said in worry.

(Based on the chase scene from Black Widow. Haven’t created dialogue for how the Turtles and Rainbooms will get involve in the Purple Nightmares’ plan for a long time now. If you guys want to reply with your own quotes, feel free to do so.)

Sorry, Dude, just couldn't come up with something.

Sapphire: Remind me to never take public transportation again.

Same. I've got nothing.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You’re welcome to reply with your own set of quotes.

(Reference to Fast Five)

“Good afternoon, fellas!” Layla shouted, ramming one of the Purple Nightmares’ cars.

“License and registration please!” Tony joked, ramming another one of the Purple Nightmares’ cars.

The Silent Slasher looked back to see the Spy Racers and the Hamato Clan gaining on their tail.

Pierce and Club looked at the rear mirror to see their enemies again.

“Oh, great. Just what we need,” Pierce groaned.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

While Night Terror attempted to reach for Amethyst with the steering wheel, he looked through the mirror and saw his other enemies, The Turtles and Rainbooms. He sighed, “Well that's just great. Not surprised you guys would call them for backup.”

Wallflower then hit Night Terror with a fire extinguisher and told Amethyst, “Go! I got this!”

Amethyst nodded, took off the seatbelt, and ran off as Night Terror followed him to attack while Wallflower put on her seatbelt and took control of the steering wheel.

Raph: Well you're hurting our friend and endangering citizens, so yeah, we are involved.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 236