Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 236 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 236
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Spy Racers (excluding Nowhere, Gary, Julius, and Palindrome), Team Possible (Kim and Ron), Yori, Jake, Lao Shi, Bebop, Rocksteady, and Tiger Claw.

Bebop, Rocksteady, and Tiger Claw can break the heroes and the two foxes out from prison. Yes, the heroes found two nine-tail foxes inside the prison cell along with Jake and Lao Shi.

Just to be clear, in the fic, they’re actually Pokemon or two creatures that look like Vulpix’s, but aren’t Pokemon.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yes. Or I can go with some of the designs to draw the two baby foxes with nine tails.

Do whatever you like. Just to be clear, they aren’t Pokemon, in the fic?

Also, I’ve written the quotes for the break-out scene.

Raph, Cisco and Applejack were trying to break down the cell door, but no effect.

Kim: Guys, it’s not budging anytime soon.

Cisco: It would, if just... (fails to open it.) ...okay, you’re right.

Amethyst: Guys, we have to get out of here and get to... (Insert village name here.)

Jake: Uh, Am, even if those fox-things can guide us to the village, we’re stuck in here, the ninja’s weapons, geodes, medallions, and spy tech are all confiscated, and me and gramps can’t dragon-up, and April can’t use her mind powers, because of these things... (indicate the bracelet on his, Lao-Shi’s and April’s wrists.)

Lao-Shi: It is important we stop him.

Raph: Obviously.

Lao-Shi: It’s not just about the village.

Twilight: What do you mean?

Lao-Shi: You see...

But before Lao-Shi could explain, the group hear a loud cry from the wall behind them, which burst, revealing Rocksteady, then Bebop, who uncloaked himself.

Pinkie: Bebop, Rocksteady. (She hugged the two, and the others joined her.)

Leo: How did you guys find us?

Bebop: Well, after the attack on the Golden Tiger’s club, I turned invisible and stowed away on your chopper. Then I overheard your conversation and sent the coordinates to my pals here.

Leo: Well, it’s a good thing... wait, pals?

Just then, Tiger-Claw showed up, much to the ninja’s shock. Some got into a defensive stance.

Tiger-Claw: Greetings, Ninjas.

Mikey: I’m confused, are we still enemies, or not?

And that’s all I got so far. So Lao-Shi would know of the village and the Dweller-in-Darkness, or the stories equivalent to it. And the ninjas aren’t sure whether Tiger-Claw can be an enemy or not.

We’ll probably have to talk about when this fic takes place, and what fits came before and after it.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

They are not pokémon.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The story takes place months (not a few months) after Tiger Claw was freed from Raphaelia’s mind control serum during the events of Spy Racers: Sahara.

That's after he helps destroy Cobra

Got it. But man, Raphaela’s serum, Stockman’s brainworm (which Jebens plans for Justice Ninja Girls), and whatever Cobra does to him. Tiger-Claw really can’t catch a break.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Dr. Mindbender plants a mind-control chip on the back of his neck (which the heroes cannot see it because he is wearing a bandana or handkerchief around his neck.

How sensitive is it?

I also take it that this takes place after Spy Racers: South Pacific, since Sashi is free.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yes.

It’s like a shock collar. If Takeshi disobeys, Mindbender gives him a little shock and it will increase more if he continues disobeying orders.

So, if Casey electrocute with his tazer it'll still work

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. It’ll fry the chip and free Tiger Claw, but it will not be that easy.

If we’re talking about a different story that is not about this thread, we’ll talk about it somewhere else.

No offense, but you do the same thing. You posts unrealted ideas on other threads. Like the ideas for your Fun Time Rush fics on my Rise Of The Young Ninjas thread, to name one.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Hmm, I suppose that is true.

Hey Amethyst, I want to ask some questions.

How old was Amethyst when he ran off? Like, a year before.

Did Solid Stone adopt Night Terror after Amethyst’s departure?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

He ran away when he was 16 and then he was stranded on an island for a short time. With the help from Shine Boy and his team, they suggested Amethyst to move to Canterlot. After he moved, he was trying to find a place to live in until he was bullied by Garble and the Red Dragons. From there, Amethyst was saved by Sensei Wisecrack and Quickstrike (reference to the first Karate Kid movie or Jaden Smith’s Karate Kid movie). Amethyst pleaded them for help and he doesn’t have a place to live. Thus, the senseis decided to have Amethyst sleep in their dojo and transfer to CHS as a freshman, set before the events of the first Equestria Girls movie. So, it was like two years ago when he ran away.

In the Legend of the Purple Nightmares fic, Amethyst is 18 and maybe the Rainbooms and Turtles are probably aged at 18.

Well then, maybe we should consider holding off on making Night Terror Solid Stone’s adopted son/ Amethyst’s brother, because Night Terror looks like he could be in his late 20’s/early 30’s. And I don’t think you could adopt a full grown adult, unless Night Terror was raised from a child or teen by Solid Stone.

It’s just my opinion of course…

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Solid Stone traveled to Las Pegasus for business purposes. During his visit, he found a child named Pee Wee (which is his real name) who would then be called by Night Terror, he was abandoned and never adopted because of his menacing resumé. Solid Stone took a liking to Night Terror since he reminded him of his son, Amethyst Majesty, and decided to adopt him. Night Terror soon became another of Solid Stone’s protégés, who quickly rose to become one of the Purple Nightmares’ top operatives.

Update origin for Night Terror down below. PLEASE ignore this one.

Okay, but is this before Amethyst runs away? Because Night Terror looks much older than them… by a bit.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

It took place when Amethyst started to ran away and Sky Slash was still living at home under Solid Stone’s rule.

Then Night Terror must be one buff kid right now

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah, I should probably update Night Terror’s origin. Here it is.

Before Night Terror was adopted, his real name was Pee Wee because he was skinny, wetted his bed many times, and got bullied a lot of times. He was an only child and was raised in an orphanage because he ran away from his abusive parents. Solid Stone traveled to Las Vegas for business purposes and during his visit, he noticed the sad kid and decided to adopt him, train him to become more strong and menacing so that no one will ever pick on him again. Kind of like what Viper Kai would do. From then on, Solid Stone named him Night Terror. Also, Night Terror’s real name still embarrasses him even if his gang brings that up and if his enemies found out, they would tease and laugh at him.

May suggest a change. How about Solid Stone took in Pee Wee when Amethyst was still training there. When Amethyst leaves Pee Wee was still skinny and went by Pee Wee.

But when they meet up again in Canterlot, Amethyst doesn’t recognise him, until Solid Stone re-introduces him at the dinner.

Amethyst: Pee Wee?

Night Terror: Don’t ever call me that! The name’s, Night Terror.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Let me refresh my memory about Night Terror’s origin. So when Amethyst left, he was still named Pee Wee at the time because he was still skinny. And when Pee Wee became bigger, badder, and stronger than ever, Solid Stone gave him the name, Night Terror.

Here’s a little something.

The heroes are driving through the passage to the village. They now have a straight shot, but the forest is closing in behind them.

Sky Slash: We’re not gonna make it!

Tony: We’re gonna make it!

Twilight: (As she holds on to Leo) We’re not gonna make it!

Bepop: We’re gonna make it!

Fu: We’re not gonna make it!

Jake: We’ll make it!

April: It’s too close.

Tony: HANG ON!!!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Thread the needle, everyone. Thread the needle.

Ron: Oh, I can't watch! (closes his eyes and looks away, and Rufus does the same)

Rocksteady: I am coming home, mama!

Who's driving, and what are they driving?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The Spy Racers and Ninja Turtles are driving their vehicles while the Rainbooms, KP, Ron, Jake, Lao Shi, April, Karai, Shini, and Casey hopped onboard. Plus, the spy plane picked them up and arrived at the forest where the maze was located thanks to the two foxes.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I have found what Mistmane would look like in the human world.

She's actually gorgeous! But Mistmane in Equestria is an old pony, like Granny Smith. She looks like a young version of Celestia and Luna a bit, all do respect.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I know. I want to imagine her appearance to be like her elderly pony counterpart, but I have a better idea. She can be like Aunt May from the MCU and her wisdom will be like Ying Nan, but her personality is the same like her pony counterpart.

Comment posted by Red Tagg deleted Jun 27th, 2023

She looks good for a lady her age.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have finally created another OC for the story.

Interests: Protecting and taking care of her family, protecting her village

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black

Language: Japanese

Relatives: Mistmane (mother), Solid Stone (husband), Amethyst Majesty (son), Sky Slash (daughter)

Bio: Violet Sky was the gate guardian of Mistmane's hidden village, as well as the daughter of Mistmane, the wife of Solid Stone and the mother of Amethyst Majesty and Sky Strike.

Viole underwent a special training to become a powerful warrior, earning the special abilities, granted to her by the Great Guardian. In 1996, she had sworn to protect the village from any intruder who might try to endanger the villagers or liberate an evil monster who tried to destroy the village in the past. Violet stood on the guard of the entrance, when Solid Stone's terrorist organization, the Nightmares, attempted to enter the village and expand their power.

Solid Stone's convoy ended up falling to the trap of the bamboo maze, as Stone remained the sole survivor, and walked to the entrance location, where Violet was awaiting. When Stone questioned how to enter the village, Violet stated that he was not welcome in the village and told him to leave, paying no attention to his persona. He ignored her warnings and battled Violet. As he tried to launch his rings at Violet, she used her powers to catch the rings and launch them back at Stone, as the shockwave threw him away. Violet then manipulated the air around Stone to catch him and let him fall into the pond. After that, Violet then disappeared from the forest and returned to her village, leaving the defeated Solid Stone behind, although she kept thinking about their meeting ever since.

Following their brief altercation, Solid Stone would frequently visit Violet but not as an enemy, as he only wanted to see her. Violet welcomed him and they spent a lot of time with each other, before eventually falling in love with each other. She showed Stone to channel his strive for power into a more calm and peaceful way, and helped him with training. Violet even asked her mother, Mistmane, the village chief of her village, to let Stone in, so they could live together, however, she rejected Stone as an outsider who had no right to stay in her village because the sins he committed in the past could end up in the destruction of her village. Violet did not want to be separated from her beloved and made a decision to leave her home and joined Stone at the Earth plane, abandoning her powers granted to her by the Great Guardian.

Violet eventually moved to the Stone's headquarters and married Stone, as they had two children, Amethyst Majesty and Sky Strike. Now living a peaceful family life with their children, Violet convinced Stone to abandon his rings and put an end to his organizations. She then raise her children without any regret of leaving her home behind, as Violet believed that she got something better than she could ever dream of. She told Amethyst and Sky the stories about her home and how she met their father. She later told her children about Mistmane's village again, gifting them with the blue pendants, telling them that if they would lose their way, the Eyes of the Dragon would lead them back home.

One day, Violet would help Amethyst with his training, teaching him to accept both the light and darkness inside of him. Suddenly, she witnessed members of the Iron Dragons, a yakuza, entering the grounds of Stone's headquarters. The yakuza's leader stated that they wanted a retribution from Stone, but Violet claimed that her husband was now a different man, as he decided to abandon his organization but the yakuza ignored her words. Violet then told them that whatever grudge the yakuza had against her husband, their children had nothing to do with it, so the leader allowed them to go. She then turned to her children, telling them to hide inside the house, while she deals with the yakuza. Amethyst was worried since his mother did not have her powers anymore, but Violet assured her son that he had nothing to fear. Once Amethyst and Sky were safe inside the house, Violet took a fighting stance and prepared to face the opposing yakuza, as more gang members would enter the grounds. Violet fought honorably and managed to take out numerous yakuza members, however, they managed to overpower Violet and kill her in the process.

As Solid Stone returned to his headquarters, he saw the body of his wife, surrounded by the members of the Iron Dragons. Devastated by the loss of his wife, Stone blamed himself for becoming too weak and failing to protect his family, so he had sworn to get his revenge. As a result, Solid Stone revived his terrorist organization and waged war against the Iron Dragons, eliminating every single member he could get to. Plus, he had his son underwent a ruthless training from the Silent Slasher and become a powerful warrior, as Stone sent him to kill the yakuza leader of the Iron Dragons. Amethyst, however, decided to spare the yakuza leader and distanced himself from his father who would later become more and more obssessed with revenge. Plus, Stone later renamed his terrorist organization, the Purple Nightmares, to honor his wife.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Thank you, my friend.

I saw her on your Deviantart.

(Whistle) Impressive! She looks beautiful!

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 236