Group Admin

Except the helmet though.

Not so much. I just see the mouth piece change

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Fair enough. So, which one is the best?

I say, number one

Comment posted by Cyan Tank deleted Feb 23rd, 2023

I have an idea for a name, how about, Akumu, which is the Japanese word for Nightmare. But I could be wrong since I used Google translate.

I'd go with number 1.

And I'd think Silent Slasher could work.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I got a better nickname for him. The Akumu no Ninja Shōgun.

Okay. Silent Slasher it is.

Also, I will make another version of the armor, except Beryl’s father will be the one wearing it.

I'd go with design 1.

Beryl's father, you mean Silver Strike?

So Silver Strike will be in Legends of the Purple Nightmares, as a member?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Here are some quotes that I came up with and you can reply back with your quotes too.

The elevator opens and Shashi appeared in front of Amethyst, Sapphire, and Wallflower.

Shashi: Hey! You must be the bus boy that everyone's been talking about.

Sapphire: Wait a second, I remember you. You're Shashi Dar! Didn't you get arrested?

Shashi: Yeah, but that was the old days. I'm a free man now.

Shashi Dar guided Amethyst, Wallflower, Sapphire, Ninjas, and Spy Racers around the fight club known as the Golden Tigers Club. From there, Pinkie noticed a familiar trio at the bar section.

Pinkie Pie: (happily gasps) Yoo-hoo!

The trio turned out to be Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, and Yori.

Shashi: (announces through the mic) Hailing from Canterlot City, it's Bus Boy!

Amethyst Majesty: (steps into the fight arena shirtless)

Sapphire: What happened to your shirt?

Amethyst Majesty: (motions his arms, telling her "I don't know.")

The hooded figure made its entrance.

Shashi: And his opponent for tonight, it's Manila's own fearsome killer…

The hooded figure revealed to be Amethyst’s sister.

Shashi: Sky Slash!

Amethyst Majesty: (becomes shocked and speaks in Filipino): Sister.

Amethyst Majesty: I'm going to do what Dad trained me to do. I'm going to kill him.

Leo, Karai, Kim, Echo, and Sapphire gasped.

Hey Amethyst, I’ve written something, based on the Shang-Chi deleted scene, The Postcard.

I’ve left out some things from the scene, as this is just a rough idea.

Amethyst sees Solid Stone at a shrine, dedicated to his late mother.

Solid Stone: Your mother, would be so happy to you’ve come home.

Amethyst: How did you find me?

Solid Stone: I always know where my children are. Being taken in by Sensai Quickstrike, going to school, working at that coming shop. And meeting that lovely young woman, Rarity.

Amethyst: If you ever…

Solid Stone: I have no intention of harming her or your other friends. Although you kind of did that yourself, back during the incident with King Sombra.

Amethyst: Don’t remind me.

Solid stone: I was gonna give you ten years to live your life. But after that incident, and given the timing of current events, I’ve decided to shorten it. Now it’s time for you to take your place by my side. Your friends have the potential to do great things with us as well, if they just abandon the ways of the Hamato Clan, then could be our greatest warriors.

Amethyst: That’s not gonna happen.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Awesome. I am really looking forward to writing the fic, but I have to draw the characters for the fic first.

Wrex, the one you helped me create

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I don’t know. I will give it to you as a birthday gift.

Dude, my birthday was two months ago

Anyway, about the sword of my EQNG OC Persona... Any chance the design could be one of Roronoa Zoro's from One Piece or too much?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Which one? Because drawing the details of either sword is too much.

Wano Ichimonji. It's the easiest one

No special details other then the fabric tied to it. Should be easy to draw

I just thought it would look cool

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Good night.

Hey Amethyst, I have some quotes that I know you’re gonna love.

After the ceremony to pay respects to the fallen, Amethyst was alone, sitting on a cliff overlooking the village and valley. Just then Rarity came towards him.

Rarity: You okay Amethyst?

Rarity sat down next to him.

Amethyst: Honestly, I’m not sure. We saved my mom’s old village, but there were many losses, including my dad.

Rarity: Yes, it is tragic.

Amethyst: I’ve spent the first seven years of my life with a loving dad. Then spent another seven trying to please him, under his cold stare, and then I spent a few years hiding from him. And now, now he’s gone.

Rarity: I’m so sorry.

Amethyst: So, now what am I gonna do now?

Rarity: That’s up to you, darling. What do you want to do?

Amethyst: Honestly, I just want to head back to Canterlot, take some time away from karate, and ninjitsu, and just try to relax. Focus on other things.

Rarity: (Puts her hand on Amethyst’s), That sounds like a good start, darling.

The two get closer together, and then they pressed their lips together. They stayed like that for a few seconds before separating, and both of them blushed.

Rarity: I think we should both get some sleep now; we’re heading home first thing in the morning.

Amethyst: Yes, let’s get some rest.

And that’s it. Amethyst and Rarity’s first official kiss. Hope you liked it.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

YES! I absolutely LOVE it! An emotional scene that turns into something romantic. Thank you, Tagg.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have some quotes that I come up with. You can edit my quotes if

Solid Stone: After all those years, I finally found something worth growing old for. And when she died… I was lost for many years. But I’m not lost any more. When you children ran away, I was so desperate to connect with your mother, I threw myself back into the studies of her village. I wasn’t able to find the secret path to the village entrance, but I did find what they are hiding. There’s a gate deep in their mountains. Your mother is waiting for us there. I know this is a lot. I might not have believed it if she didn’t tell me herself.

Sky Slash: What are you talking about?

Solid Stone: I was sitting right here in this seat, deep in my research… and she spoke to me. It was like she was standing in this room. I could feel her breath on my cheek and her hand on my back. She told me she needs my help.

Amethyst Majesty: To do what?

Solid Stone: To save her from her people. After we fell in love, your mother wanted us to live in her village. She asked permission from the elders, and they refused. They said I wasn’t worthy. She would still be with us. We would all be living there together. The people of her village did this to us. They locked her behind that gate to punish her.

Stone’s kids were confused as well as their friends.

Solid Stone: Don’t you see? She’s leaving clues for us. She wants us to find her and bring her home, so we can be a family again.

Amethyst Majesty: Dad, Mom’s gone. She’s not talking to you from behind a gate, and she’s not leaving any clues for us.

Solid Stone: Really? (brings out his kids’ necklaces) Then what are these?

(Using the two pendants he received from Amethyst and Sky, he connects the pendants with a dragon statue and water mystically splashed from the walls slowly until it revealed a way to navigate the forest maze in order to reach the village.)

Solid Stone: The passage to the village is guarded by a moving maze. But there’s a direct path through the forest that only opens once a year. To get through, you need to know the route and the exact time it opens. Now I know both.

(The rest of Solid Stone’s men gathered around.)

Solid Stone: Three days from now, we will rescue my wife from her prison and bring her home.

(The Purple Nightmare soldiers raised their fists and shouted in unison)

Solid Stone: This is why you’re here. To help me bring her back to us.

Sky Slash: And what happens if they don’t let you open the gate?

Solid Stone: Then we’ll burn the village to the ground.

The teens gasped.

Amethyst: What? You can’t just march into our mom’s village with this fantasy you’re living in. I mean, do you have any idea how insane…

Solid Stone threw Amethyst down to the floor as the Purple Nightmare soldiers moved aside.

Sky Slash: HEY!

Solid Stone also threw his daughter to the floor as well while the rest of his men surrounded the Ninjas and Team Possible.

And that’s how Amethyst and his friends learn about Solid Stone’s plan.

Solid Stone’s defiantly not going for the best dad award. Looks good.

Also, here’s an idea, what if one of the fighters in the club, that fights in the cage is TigerClaw. He doesn’t have to interact with the ninjas, just be seen fighting his opponent.

It’s just an idea.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. And Tiger Claw’s opponent will be Rocksteady while Bebop watches on.

Wow, lost your cool there for a second

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

No I did not. I enjoyed reading the quotes that Red Tagg came up with.

I just meant the capitalization

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. I was feeling happy about the quotes. Got me excited.

Hey Amethyst, could this adventure be my EQNG OC persona premiere

Oh, okay. I understand

Hey Amethyst, I just wanted to ask, which allies are joining the Ninjas for this mission?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 236