Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 503 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 503

That's good, but the things with Rihona and Jagwar haven't happened yet.

Yes, the ENG chronology needs an update so that we are all up to date with the stories that have come out lately and have continuity errors.

Though to be fair, and in my defense, I thought they already did those things. Cause when they already mentioned about Rainbow ruining their Spring break during the events of "Spring Breakdown", and that they've already did the "Forgotten Friendship" ark, I already assumed that the other events have already happened, hence why my TMNT one is based after the "Sunset's Backstage Pass" saga.

Though to be fair, and in my defense, I thought they already did those things. Cause when they already mentioned about Rainbow ruining their Spring break during the events of "Spring Breakdown", and that they've already did the "Forgotten Friendship" ark, I already assumed that the other events have already happened, hence why my TMNT one is based after the "Sunset's Backstage Pass" saga.

Although personally I prefer not to rely on the previews that are constantly published of future stories or stories that are in progress because those previews are not official and will probably be subject to changes, and will only be official when they appear in the story as such, and if you see me talking in my fic about a story/situation that has not come out yet, it will be because someone else put it in their fic.

The heroes were getting ready, but Jake noticed someone missing.

Jake: Yo, where’s Rarity?

Twilight: She’s in the back.

Raph: With our belts and Meddalions.

Mikey: What’s she doing with them?

Eventually Rarity returned with the Turtle’s belts in hand.

Rarity: Sorry for the wait boys, but I just wanted to do something. You see, the whole medallions around the neck were getting old, so I decided to change them into…

Rarity presented the Turtle’s medallions, which she made into belt buckles on the front of their belts. The turtles were in awe by this.

Mikey: Dudes, these look so cool.

Raph: Awesome.

Donnie: Certainly better than initials.

The turtles were now wearing their belts with their new belt buckles.

I've edited Postwarmonkey50's quotes for Leo's group.

In another part of the sewer, Leo, Karai, Twilight, Sunset, Jake, Rose, Luz, and Amity walked through a large passageway, keeping a lookout for the Squirrelanoids.

Suddenly a low hiss echoed around them. Quickly, Leo, Karai, Twilight, and Sunset drew their weapons. Jake transformed into his dragon form. Rose readied her staff. And Luz and Amity readied their glyph and abomination magic.

"Where could that mutant squrriel have gone, yo?" Jake asked looking around.

"This is seriously freaking me out," Luz shivered. "This is almost just like the time when I first faced Eda's Owl Beast form."

"Do you think it could've gone anywhere?" Sunset wondered.

"Doubt it," Leo answered. "These are the only parts of the sewers that are cut off."

"You don't suppose they could have snuck into another sewer system, do you?" Twilight asked in concern.

"It could be possible," Karai admitted. "But just like predators, they probably don't want to draw out any unwanted attention to themselves."

Rose noticed that Amity was looking worried, "You okay, Amity?"

"It's just that, this reminds me of something that happened in one of Mikey's Alienoid comics. The space crew were picked off one by one, until only one of them was left and they had to find a way to destroy the Alienoids." Everyone looked at her baffled. "I read some of those comics before we left," She revealed and everyone still stared. "I was bored, okay?!"

"Um...sweet potato?" Luz pointed nervously. "There's..."

"It's right behind you!!" Jake shouted.

Amity whipped around and saw the Squirralnoid now fully grown! It screeched at her, making her scream. When it tried to claw her, she ducked aside and Luz jumped in, smacking it with a fire glyph.

The Squirrelanoid slashed at the Noceda girl, but she managed to barely dodged and only her shirt sleeve got ripped. Amity then knocked the mutant squirrel away with an abomination fist.

The Squirrelanoid hissed and rushed toward the girlfriends, but Jake flew in and tackled into the mutant and began wrestling with it.

"Yo, claws off, nut lover!" The American Dragon said as they struggled. Until the Squirrelanoid managed to lift him up and body-slam him hard on the ground, before tossing him aside. But as it lunged forward to slash him, Jake spat his fire breath making it shriek and dodge away.

"Ai-yah!" Rose attacked the Squirrelanoid next, swinging her staff with the mutant dodging.

(After Leo, Karai, Twilight, and Sunset fight it. I was stuck on how to describe it.)

The Squirrelanoid snarled before it took off down the tunnel.

"After it!" Leo ordered as they followed after it.

They chased the Squirrelanoid through the tunnel until they came to a room that had a boarded door. The Squirrelanoid was cornered. It turned and hissed at the group. But it didn't attack.

"Gotcha now, squirrelly!" Jake grinned. He was about fly toward it when Leo stopped him.

"Hold on, something isn't right," The turtle leader said.

"Yeah," Karai agreed. "It's not attacking."

"Why would it not attack?" Twilight asked. "It's cornered?"

Just then, some green drool dripped down in front of them.

"Or... is it?" Rose woundered in dread.

Slowly, they all looked up. Perched on some pipes were about a dozen more fully grown Squirrelanoids, hissing, snarling, and shrieking at the shocked group.

"I think it led us into an ambush," Sunset figured.

"And we totally fell for it," Luz added.

"Aw, man!" Jake groaned.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Ok. I'll be getting into working on the chapter soon. Just making sure I have all the quotes needed and the layout

Hey there, whilst we know the Dark Dragon is going to be the villain they fight, here's an origin story that I came up with him in case folks want to know about his origins.

The Dark Dragon was once the founder and head of the Dragon Council long ago, and he was also the first one to be a half-human, half-dragon.
When he first started out, he was amazed by the balance of both the magical creatures and humans, but he could see the conflicts between them, so he vowed to protect both sides from each other and themselves.

But overtime he became obsessed with it, believing he could do a better job and defy the laws he and the council made, so he left and continued to act out in ways that only made sense to his own twisted fractured psyche. The power he wielded corrupted him and was the first to use dark magic. But he couldn't carry them out because of his human side's conscious. So he found a way to separate himself from his human side. And before his human side could react, the Dark Dragon killed him, making him the ultimate monster. (sort of a reference to Devil May Cry 5 when Virgil separated himself from his human side)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It's amusing. After all the Dark Dragon is still a blank slate. Fu mentioned no one knew who he was or where he came from. ONly he was consumed by powerful dark magic

Hmmm, true.

Just spitballing a few ideas.

Well, my idea is that he came from Equestria. And got his dark power from eating a very powerful and dark Sombra crystal.

Oooh, ok, that makes sense.
Thanks for clearing that up.

And it looks like even though Sombra is gone his power can still be affecting someone.

"When I first met the Concil, I wanted to show off how cool I was," Jake explained. "And it didn't really go so well..."

"What happened?" Sunset asked.

"See for yourself," Jake held out his hand. Sunset touched and looked into Jake's memories.

She saw rows of tents and flags that read 'Welcome to the Dragon Summit' as loads of dragons walked and flew around. At the center of it all was the same massive temple and standing at the base of a grand staircase were five adults, who Sunset guessed were the Dragon Council. All of them were dressed in formal robes and bore serious expressions. Among them was Chang, obviously before she revealed her true loyalty to the Dark Dragon.

The Concil were watching the crowd as if looking for someone. Then one of them, a black man in African robes spoke, "It seems the only student left to arrive is the American Dragon."

Chang spoke next sounding displeased, "He has much to answer for..." When suddenly she was interrupted by Jake's voice.

"Yo, what up-what up, y'all!" Jake came racing out from behind a tent on his skateboard. Riding up some carts and flipped off them like they were skatepark ramps. "The American Dragon is in the house!"

A group of kids stood nearby watching Jake, then one of them, a boy with blonde hair, spoke to his friends in an Australian accent, "Hey, mates, what's say we raz the new kid?" Then he morphed out a yellow and orange striped tail. As Jake was skating over some rocks, he stuck his tail right in Jake's path calling, "Watch the tail, now!" Jake tripped over the tail and both he and his skateboard went flying directly at the council.

A council member shouted to the black man, "Councilor Adam, look out!"

The man, Adam, saw the skateboard flying towards him and quickly shifted into his dragon form, slashing the skateboard in two with his claws.

The council member who shouted, a man with short grey hair and a beard, saw Jake heading towards him and also shifted into his dragon form and took a breath, ready to fire a blast. Unfortunately right as he did so, Jake slammed right into him, knocking him down and making him spit ice breath onto Chang, freezing her in a block of ice.

The boy and his friends laughed meanly at Jake, "Nice move, mate, good on ya!" The boy mocked.

The council member held his stomach in slight pain, while Adam and the other council members gathered around the frozen Chang.

Lao Shi and Fu ran up to Jake. "Jake!" Lao Shi scolded grimly. Jake could only give a nervous chuckle.

"So much for good first impressions," Fu said as the memory ended.

Sunset gasped. "Sunset, what did you see?" Leo asked.

"Jake was skateboarding in front of the council when some jerk tripped him and made him crash into the them!" Sunset revealed.

"Oooo!" Willow, Gus, and Pinkie winced.

"Not exactly a good first impression," Karai stated.

"Yah got that right," Fu nodded. "And the whole fiasco make Jake look even worse to the Concil!"

Fluttershy gasped, "Oh no!"

"Bummer, yo," Mikey said.

Jake looked down until Eda patted his shoulder, "I've been there, kid."

"So have we," Edric added while Emira nodded.

"Me too," Mikey put in.

"And me," Luz finished.

(After some dialog)

"So who was the punk that tripped you?!" Casey asked.

"Fred Nerk, the Australian Dragon," Jake answered bitterly. "He was the new kid until I came along and took that title. That's the whole reason why he tripped me up."

"He tripped you because of the title new kid?" Keno questioned.

"Fred Nerk was first Australian Dragon," Fu explained. "In the Dragon world, when your the first dragon of your country, that means your special. So the title of new kid is a title of supreme coolness. And Fred Nerk didn't like that Jake made him the flavor of last week."

"Yep, that makes total sense," Rainbow figured.

Quick question: will Spud and Trix be at the Summit as well?

Well, that's going to be a big deal for them.

Trix: Dang Jakey, this place is off the hizang

Spud: Yeah, maybe we can find mermaids here.

And I thought Brad Morton was terrible.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

This is why I felt bad for Jake. Any other dragon his age was a total prick to him. Nerk and then his own cousin Greggy was even worse. Like do any of these dragons know how to be teens or do they just not have normal lives like Jake when not on the job?

Yeah, no kidding.
Not to mention just because you've gained the power of a dragon, doesn't mean you're invincible or a big deal. There's also a saying, "If you want to be worthy of the power you have been granted, then you need to earn the right to wield it"

Nerk clearly didn't know the meaning of humility and restraint, and Greggy was a complete wimp who was constantly spoiled by his mother, and he couldn't even lift a two ton rock if it fell on his head.

So sometimes I question the ones who give those types of powers to those types of people. I mean look at what happened to Chang, she had that power for how long and she suddenly thinks she should be the ruler and go against everything the Dragon Council stood for.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I thought the dragon power was something they were born with, excluding Jake's mom since it skipped her generation. And as for Chang, she was following the Dark Dragon even before being part of the council. So yeah don't know where she suddenly felt like they were meant to rule all unless it was how she was raised or the Dark Dragon got to her

I realized while writing this, is that awesome title is kind of Haley's now. Like in the episode when she started her dragon training, she became more popular than her brother while he was seen as second rate zero. So Jake did to Haley what Nerk did to him. Two differences is a: he regretted his actions. And b: he was punished and made a laughing stock.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It still makes little sense. First American Dragon, First Australian Dragon. Were there literally no dragons of that particular nationality until Jake and Nerk? And they're the only dragons of that particular nationality?

The heroes gathered in the shop.

Jake: What's this about, Gramps?

Lao-Shi: I've just received word from the Dragon Council. They're requesting our presence.

Jake: Oh boy.

Willow: The Dragon Council?

Twilight: The Council that Chang was a part of.

Jake: Yep, the very same. And if they're calling me, it's probably to berate me for not catching her.

Lao-Shi: I wouldn't go that far, young dragon.

Jake: Anyway, hope you guys can handle things while I'm gone.

Fu: Actually, the Council has requested that we all be there. (Turns to Spud, Trix and Rose) You guys, as well.

Trix: Hold on, y'all. The big man council is asking us to come to a super important meeting.

Spud: This will be so cool.

Prehaps other dragons of nationality protected that realm before them. Like Lao Shi, the Chinese Dragon, likely protected America before Jake.

I got something, when the dragon council talks to the group. (I don't remember the dragon council's name, but you'll get the picture)
*************************************************************************************************************
"What do you mean, we're not worthy!!" said Rainbow in protest.

"Because your kind are an irrational species and cannot always be trusted, especially since the Midnight Sparkle, incident." said the first councilor, which caused Twilight to wince at that.

"Huh," muttered Mikey before whispering to his brothers and Fugitoid, "You know, that's kind of what the Utrom Council once said, too."

"No kidding." said Raph as he and the others remembered.

"And because of those events, other disasters have happened as well." said the second councilor as he showed them magical images, "Especially by those who would abuse that for their own selfish desires."

"And when that happened, we were going to assign a group to have that magic contained and stripped you seven of it, so that disasters like this never happened again."

"Well you can't, do that!!" said Mikey, gaining their attention.

"Mikey!!" protested the others, but Mikey signaled them, showing he's got this. But then he signaled Sunset and Fugitoid to come over, to which both of them did.

"You guys handle magical problems, that much is true," said Mikey, "But last time any of us checked, you're in charge of this world's magic, not Equestrian magic!! Besides, we've got a few experts on magic, like Sunset!!"

"And why is she an expert on the subject?" said the first councilor.

"Because I'm originally from Equestria." said Sunset, much to their surprise, "I used a mirror to travel here, and it turns anyone from Equestria into this world's dominant species. The magic came from Equestria, and not this world."

"Indeed," said Fugitoid, "And last time we checked, you do not have any authorization or jurisdiction over Equestrian Magic."

"Besides," said Mikey, "In Equestria, Princess Twilight and her friends weren't exactly perfect and didn't seem worthy either when they're flawed too, yet they made it work despite others in their world trying to stop them, thinking that they're better than them."

Leo stepped forward and gave his two cents.

"And the Midnight Sparkle incident," said Leo, "What happened wasn't her fault. Her Principle and former classmates at Crystal Prep made her life a nightmare over there and she was pressured into releasing that magic when all her former principle cared about was winning and thought the Rainbooms were using magic for cheating when all they did was save a few students in danger."

"And it's not like you guys did anything either," said Raph, "Especially since one of your own betrayed you and tried to take over the world by nearly exposing you lot to the humans!!"

"What?!" said one of the councilors, but the head one raised his hand to silence him, as he wanted to hear this further.

"Plus, y'all didn't do anythin to stop the Triceratons from nearly destroyin our world when they were this close!!" said Applejack.

"Or when we were nearly vampire food for those horrible vampires last Halloween!!" said Rarity, which surprised some of the councilors.

"Or helped us stop Ho Chan when he was released and nearly every undead ghost nearly destroyed the world!!" said Mikey.

"Or helped us stop Kavaxas the Demo Dragon." said Pinkie Pie.

"A Demo Dragon?!" exclaimed one of them in shock.

"Which we kicked its butt on both occasions, thank you very much." said Rainbow Dash, which shocked the council as they looked at one another.

"Or helped us when other Monsters like Dracula, Frankenstein and a few others were this close into taking over our world!!" said Mikey.

"More importantly, per your claims," said Karai as she said, "We are not the Huntsclan or any of your enemies, and you have got to stop pretending that we are in this room!!"

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah leave it to the young to talk back to the supposed wiser people who in truth aren't as wise as they act

And as toph from avatar said, sometimes you gotta leave it to the new kids.

Also, as a reminder, here are the Dragon Councilmen's names...

Dragon Council Members:
Councillor Andam, The African Dragon.

Councillor Kukulkhan, the Central American dragon.

Councillor Kulde, the Norwegian Dragon.

Councillor Omina, the Atlantis Dragon.

Aah, right, of course, thank you for that.

Yeah, but wow they just burned the council. 😲

The Halloween fic is actually after this fic. Same with the Scooby one with Ho Chan. In the Night Walker chapter, Mikey screams while holding a zombie head "It's Eda's head all over again!"

The Halloween fic is actually after this fic. Same with the Scooby one with Ho Chan

Actually, Ho Chan made an appearance before in the TMNT 2012 story, season 5 episode 4, and according to this, he appeared before the episode Wanted: Bebop and Rocksteady.

He also appeared when Kavaxas appeared later on in the story.

:twilightblush:
I did some research and analysis. It's a hobby.

Hey Wildcard and Jebens, quick question…

Will. Bishop appear in this story?

I don't know?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Not sure myself

Wildcard25
Group Admin

If anyone has any other quotes and scenes for the next chapter where they meet the Dragon Council I'm open to suggestions.

One of the dragons is the Dragon of Atlantis… Councler Omina.

So maybe…

One of the Dragon Councilers is talking into a communicator.

Omina: Don’t worry Prince Amir, I’m sure you got. Just make sure Rihanna do anything drastic. I got to go now. (She hangs up)

A little reference to the future stories of Rise of the Young Ninjas, and EQNG: Sea Invasion, (if that last ones still happening)

Well one idea I have is that the Council wanted to meet the Turtles after hearing about all the good they've done for both New York. Especially the incident with Kavaxas.

And while they admit that they believed the Rainbooms were unworthy, due to thinking humans are an irrationally species, and careless due to the Midnight Sparkle incident, and the fact that Sunset caused all that by bringing Equestrian Magic to this world in the first place.

But aside from a highly respected ally insisting otherwise (in the end revealed to be Princess Celestia), witnessing all the good they've done and the people they've helped, made them realize the error in their judgment. Andam also reveals that Chang was the one who insisted that the Rainbooms were unworthy for those reasons but was out voted after the ally insisted, which is no surprise to everyone figuring that Chang most likely wanted the power for the Dark Dragon.

And the Utrom Council arrives, revealing that they and the Dragon Council know each other.

That's what I got so far.

I'm working on some Easter art, cause I don't want to release late holiday art yet again.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Ok so just making sure Princess Celestia appears when the heroes leave or that's for the finale of the story. And do the Utrom Council show up, or they reveal they know the council?

I'd say, Celestia arrives after the heroes leave. And the Utrom do show up. One thing I've learned about most secret organizations, they stay secret for a reason.

If the Utrom Council do arrive, would it be possible to use this opportunity to introduce an OC of mine?

Commander Robert "Walks" Walker

He's a commanding officer and lead soldier for the Earth Protection Force. And, Pervis's Father, which could be revealed in The Scooby-Doo crossover.

Walks accompanies the Utrom to this meeting because he wants to know more about the threat of Chang they're dealing with. He also sees the turtles and Rainbooms and approaches them. Things are tense for a moment, until he reaches his hand for Leo to shake.

Walks: Leonardo.

Leo: Walks.

They reveal that they know each other through the times the Turtles worked with Bishop and the EPF. The turtles first meet him when Tokka arrives for Chompy. He even helped Bishop save Casey and Mikey from General Griffin. He meets the Rainbooms for the first time when Armagon arrives on Earth during the CHS and Crystal Prep field trip. He reveals he was also involved in stuff the EPF were involved with, like Dregg's invasion, Bebop and Rocksteady stealing the crystals from TCRI, when VILE tried to steal the mutagen and when the EPF got involved in Middleton. Leo even gets sometimes go to him for advice as Walks more experience being a leader in his time in the US Marine Corp.

The Council would be furious at the fact a human is there without permission, but they calm down after Bishop makes a point about working with them, even Jake sides with the Utrom and heroes. Jake points out that this is a sign that the humans are getting more involved, and that they should start working together more.

And one last thing about Walks, he gets the whole alien robots and mutants, but Magic, it kinda freaks him out a bit.

So tell me, what do you think?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I find it interesting. But I was mostly looking for quotes and such not so much introducing more OCs. But I'll look into it

Well, for Celestia, she arrives at the end of the fic, after the Concil have been discussing about the possibility of working with humans in future and maybe getting more involved in matters outside the magic world, in secret of course. And that's when Celestia arrives, along with Starswirl, the Pillars, and Starry Night. The Princess comments that it seems that the council has come to truly understand the meaning of Harmony.

And for the Utrom council, they can show up. Like in that chapter from Friendship School when Sunset and Keno first met the Pillars. Luz would be amazed by them. And Gus at first...

Gus: I thought humans brains were located in the heads?

It's a good idea. And a nice foreshadow.

Gus: I thought humans brains were located in the heads?

I don't get it.

The Utrom are brain-like aliens, but their cockpits are in the chest of their exoskeletons. And Gus is a human enthusiast so he'd know where a humans brain is supposed to be.

Ah, right, I get you now.

Andam: Princess Celestia, on behalf of the Dragon Council, we welcome you and your security.
(Blade Swipe stood at full attention as he stared coldly at the council, chewing on a toothpick)
Celestia: Apologies for this. He insisted on coming.
Kukulkhan: He doesn't look like a normal Equestrian.
Celestia: It's not a good story. But he's a better fighter for it.
Kulde: Is he going to keep staring at us like that through the entire meeting?
(Blade Swipe just leaned on a wall)
Omina: Can he even understand us?
Blade Swipe: I can... (Flicking his toothpick at Kulde) I just got nothing to say.

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 503