Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 361 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 361

Each of these monster were revived by Necrorocker's guitar and Equestria Magic

Hey Amethyst, you want those Sleeping Lake quotes now?

Okay. I'm just trying to kill time

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Sike! April Fools! (laughs)

So, I can share them?

(Diabolico and Loki walked up close to the lake)
Loki: This looks like a good place to sleep.
(Diabolico took his friend's weapon and stabbed it and his on the ground)
Loki: (Leaning on a tree) I hope we get to see the girls again. Queen Applejack and her friends were nice.
Diabolico: (Getting next to his friend) I believe we will. As General Rainbow Dash said 'Eternity is too long a time)
(Diabolico watched as his friend fell a sleep)
Diabolico: (Slowly joining him) Thank you, girls... For giving me my friend back

(Whiger walked until he found the friends and sat in a meditative position)
Whiger: Lady Rarity, thank you for the chance at honor.
(Whiger slowly fell asleep)
Whiger: Casey Rhodes... My friend, we will meet again

(Villamax stabbed his sword next to Diabolico's and Loki's and walked to a tree)
Villamax: (Slowly falling asleep) Empress Sunset... thank you for the chance at redemption

(Loyax set his weapon down with the others and sat by a tree)
Loyax: (Slowly falling asleep) Commander Sparkle, thank you for the honor. Maya, my friend... I have my peace

(The Galactic Ninjas set their weapons down and took a seat with the others)
Rygore: (Falling asleep) I hope we get to be heroes again. I liked it.
Speedwing: (Falling asleep) So did I.
Venoma: (Falling asleep) Sensei Pinkie was right. Our honor was the wrong kind.
Wolvermean: (Joining his comrades) But we gained the right kind now.

I tried to be poetic in it.

If there's anything you want changed, let me know. Later

Why Whiger with Rarity?
Shouldn't it be with Fluttershy?
Just to know.

Fluttershy get Juggelo

Does that mean we will see Jindrax and Toxica around?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Why would Fluttershy get Juggelo? I feel like Fluttershy should go with Whiger.

I think so too, so you better ask Darth Wrex.

We discussed this at DeviantArt years ago. Besides, I like Juggelo

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah, I cannot find the notes that explain why.

It was during us brainstorming the Raph section of the separation Separation Arc. Originally, I wanted Jindrax to be Fluttershy's monster, but then we changed it to a reanimated Juggelo. You even questioned why Fluttershy should join a circus team like Team Carnival before I mentioned the animal acts of a circus

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay, but I feel like Whiger should work with Fluttershy instead of Rarity.

So do you understand Darth’s explanation why Fluttershy chose Juggelo?

Amethyst, I get that but the monsters that'll serve the girls respectively aren't restricted to them. They can work with the others if they want, but they serve their respective girls. Amethyst please, I'm not lying. We did plan this in advance

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay, but Fluttershy showed kindness to Whiger in Dannyram’s quotes. So, I feel like Whiger should return the favor to Fluttershy.

Yes, I think I can understand better.

In that case I think another possible Rainboom would be Pinkie Pie.

That's in the Shatterverse. The Whiger they meet there might not be the same one that's revived, if you understand what I'm implying

Pinkie goes to Miraculous in the Separation Arc

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Nope. Haven’t found the notes for it.

Amethyst, I swear I'm telling the truth. I've never once lied to you on our ideas and I'll never start

Besides, Rarity's generosity ensures Whiger's redemption. Plus, since we're give Fluttershy a Wild Force Morpher it adds some comedic irony.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay.

What do you think?

Here is something I came up with for my crossover with power rangers mystic force, this came to my mind as I was inspired by a FanArt of Celestia and Sunset and the scene of Eric and Charles in X-Men: First Class. I hope you like it and share with me your opinion about this scene.

(Leanbow and Sunset walk to Everfree Forest, Leanbow wanted to help Sunset reach her full magical potential. The two stop at the Two Sisters Castle).

Sunset: The Two Sisters' Castle? What are we doing here?

Leanbow: I want you to raise the castle, to its foundations, and put it next to the School of Friendship.

Sunset: Do you really think I can do it?

Leanbow: I want to help you discover your potential, I know you can do more than what you already know how to do.

(Sunset sighed and lit her horn and the abandoned castle glowed in a red aura, Sunset gave all her effort but the castle didn't seem to move, after much effort Sunset fell to the ground exhausted).

Sunset: I'm sorry Leanbow, but I can't do it. Even if I try my hardest and put all my concentration into it, I won't make it.

Leanbow: Maybe you're not concentrating hard enough. (He paused.) Sunset, true concentration is somewhere between anger and serenity. Do you mind if I try something?

(Sunset shook her head, Leanbow activated her horn and her magic focused on Sunset's geode, both could see a memory of the amber unicorn. The memory projected a very familiar filly, Sunset was trying to levitate several objects at once but failed, so she wanted to give up but Celestia didn't let her, she told her that they would do it together, and they did, but when the objects were in the air Celestia let Sunset do the rest. The young Sunset spun the objects and lowered them gently. The little amber pony turned to look at Celestia who had the look of a proud mother.

Sunset remembered that day, it was one of the few times she remembered Celestia being proud of her. Sunset's eyes became moist as she watched the memory, Leanbow's eyes were getting teary too. When the memory faded, they both wiped the tears away).

Sunset: What did you just do?

Leanbow: I went into the brightest corner of your memory system, a very beautiful memory, thank you.

Sunset: I didn't know I still had it in me.

Leanbow: There are many things you don't know about you, there was not only ambition and loneliness, there was also goodness, I could feel it. When you have access to all of that, you will gain an incomparable power, that no one else has ever seen. (He exhaled.) Come on, try it again.

(Sunset took a deep breath and tried again, it started the same as the first time, but after seeing that memory she became more confident and saw how the castle started to rise. When the castle was in the air, she and Leanbow teleported with the whole castle to the school, once there everyone was amazed to see Sunset lifting the castle. She gently placed it next to the pond).

Twilight: Sunset! That was great!

Sunset: Thanks...I had some support. (She looks at Leanbow who winks at her.)

I guess it's okay

Fluterrshy with Wild Force? I would like to see. I wonder how she would interact with Cole, since they have so much in common.

But you see the Comedic Irony

Changing the subject, what do you think of my little preview of the crossover with Mystic Froce?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I am finished drawing Leo as Blue Turtle Ranger X. Once I am finished drawing all the members of Turtle Ranger X, I will upload them to DeviantArt. So, what do you all think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Thank you. Took me a while to draw the attire based on the comic, but I love it. :twilightsmile:

Well, you did a very good job.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Agreed. Again, thank you. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 361