Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 361 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 361
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Here you can pitch quotes for any projects/fics you have in mind with Equestria Ninjas teaming up with any Power Ranger team, or just have fun.

Well, they already teamed up with the Ninja Steel Rangers and the Mighty Morphin Rangers. How about Beast Morphers. I'm sure Metalhead would love to make new friends.

Or wait, them teaming up with the RPM Rangers.

Gah...

So many rangers, don't know which one to pick!!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have been thinking on the Equestria Ninjas teaming up with Jungle Fury and Ninja Storm. However, Mystic Force and Samurai were already taken. I am also thinking on the Equestria Ninjas teaming up with every Power Ranger team to fight against an army owned by the formidable Lord Drakkon.

Oooh, a crossover with all the rangers? That's awesome.

If you want, you can add Roland and Venus into the mix. And if you want, I can provide more information about them just to help you out.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Based on Shattered Grid and Battle for the Grid video game. But I want it to be a little dark and not kill off every Power Ranger from any dimension.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Who is Roland and Venus?

Oh, they're from my own tmnt crossover story that I asked wildcard permission from.

I'll send you a link.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

A link to your OCs’ bio/info? Okay.

I also asked permission from you and WarriorFaith a while back when I first started this.

I may not be able to send the full bio right away, but I'll try to send it to you as soon as possible.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Do you remember Miratrix?

The girl who works with Kandor and broke Dax's heart?
Want to do a crossover with Operation Overdrive?

Huh, been a long time since I have heard that name

Wait, since when was Mystic Force taken?

I am the one who will be working with Mystic Force

Don't forget Beast Morphers

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

TEquestria Ninja Girls: Samurai Showdown
The Rainbooms and Ninjas enter a new dimension to stop Kraang Subprime who has made an alliance with otherworldly monsters who seek to destroy the humans of their dimension.
Danyram1308 · 63k words  ·  26  7 · 2.7k views
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

If I remember correctly, Miratrix was trapped in a crystal by Kamdor and no one knows what happened to the crystal or Miratrix after Kamdor was defeated.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’ve been thinking that since the Turtles and Rainbooms were connected to the Morphing Grid at one point, Lord Drakkon took interest in them after the Ninjas’ teamup with Mighty Morphin. I want to adapt one favorite episode or least favorite episode from every Ranger season so that the Turtles and Rainbooms can travel to every Ranger era from Mighty Morphin to Dino Fury to take on their enemies hired by Darth’s OC, Necrorocker. Also, I want Necrorocker to work alongside with Lord Drakkon. Plus, the Turtles and Rainbooms can learn new moves thanks to the lessons taught by the Power Rangers along the way.

Kind of like Ultimate Spider-Man's episode, the Spiderverse?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Something like that. It will lead to the Ninjas teaming up with all Power Ranger teams against Lord Drakkon and his army.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I also want to create more fics with the Ninjas and Mighty Morphin in the near future. One will be based on that Mighty Morphin movie with Ivan Ooze and the other is based on a comic series.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Cool. But we are not using Dulcea.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Would you like to see the Turtles, Rainbooms, and Allies team up with these Ninja Rangers in future fics?

That would sound interesting, although I would also like an individual story with each of the ninja ranger teams.

I am at everyone's disposal to contribute ideas for your fics and receive any ideas you have to consider incorporating in my fics.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Which one? I can help give you ideas for it.

Since you brought up the subject, I would like to know what you think about how the plot would go for the crossover with Mystic Force, I know I already raised an idea in the main forum of ideas and quotes, but after seeing Mystic Force again another idea has appeared.
The first idea is that the fic takes place after the events of Mystic Force: Three creatures appear in the underworld in order to revive Octomus, so they will use any means necessary to capture enough meagia to revive their master.
Meanwhile at Sunset's house, the bacon girl has a dream where she sees these creatures and a fourth monster over a devastated Equestria, she asks Twilight what that could mean, the princess of friendship replies it could be something that is coming, and that everyone should prepare, until then she will look for information about the creatures.
At the friendship school, Starlight works on an interdimensional teleportation spell to travel to visit the turtles without using the portal, however she is unable to finish it as Poniville is under attack as zombie creatures under the direction of one of the underworld creatures attack the town, so she, the girls and the Young Seven go to help the ponies, all except Twilight who is in Canterlot to consult the princesses about Sunset's dreams, who have no answer about it.
Back in Poniville, the ponies and non-ponies are shocked to see the strange creatures attacking their city, they enter the fight, only to realize that the creatures are attacking with a strange dark magic, even with the help of the four Pirncesas and The Pillars, they are being overcome, the leader of the enemy army casts a spell in Starlight's direction in order to destroy her, but she uses her teleportation spell to ask for help to the turtles, apparently the spell works, but Starlight ends up in the Mystic Rangers dimension, she ends up landing in Rootcore, there she meets Clare and asks for help to get to the dimension of her turtle friends, Clare agrees to help her and heal her wounds. Back in battle, Twilight suggests asking Sunset and the ninjas for help since Starlight's spell apparently didn't work, so Celestia opts to use a telepathy spell to call Sunset.
At CHS, the Rainbooms and Fugitoid hang out together until Sunset feels a strange headache, but everything changes when she hears her mentor's voice, she tells Sunset in detail to find the turtles and the ninjas' and cross the portal as Poniville is under attack, and to look for Starlight wherever she is, once she gets the message, Sunset calls the ninjas and informs them of the situation. The turtles, April, Casey, Karai, Keno and Shini arrive at CHS in time for everyone to get organized, Leo, Sci-Twi and Donnie would go to look for Starlight while April, Casey, Karai, Keno, Shini, Raph, Mikey and Fugitoid would go to Equestria to help the princesses; The other Rainbooms insist on going to help, but Sunset tells them no because it would be too risky, and in case the creatures come to their world, they would be their only line of defense, the Rainbooms nod in resignation.
While all this was going on, Nick, Udonna and Leanbow return to Briarwood where they are greeted with a welcome party, however their party is interrupted when the Hidiacs commanded by another creature attack the forest, to which they along with the rangers go to investigate.
In Equestria, the ninjas join the battle and try to use their geodes to even things up, which they do, although they need the others to defeat the Hidiacs.
On the other hand, Leo, Donnie and Sci-Twi arrive at Briarwood forest, once inside the forest, Sci-Twi is surprised to see that his pony features suddenly appear, Leo and Donnie see that their necklaces, as well as Sci-Twi's, begin to blink alarmingly, the boys do not understand what is happening, but before they formulate a theory, they see the rangers fighting the Hidiacs, so they join the fight, the rangers are confused to see the individuals who are helping them. Meanwhile in Rootcore, Clare notices that the Morloks are attacking, so she goes out to fight while she tells Starlight to stay and rest, but she follows her on the sly to see what is happening outside, only to see that the same creatures that are attacking the forest are the same ones that attacked Poniville, once the heroes get rid of the Hidiacs, Starlight joins her friends, The boys notice that Starlight's pony ranks are also visible and she tells them what is happening in Equestria, immediately Leanbow offers her help to save their world, but Starlight tells her that the Hidiacs are very dangerous, to which Udonna tells her that they know very well what the Hidiacs are capable of, the ninjas finally accept the help of the Mystic Force. Chip is excited to go to another dimension, but Daggeron stops him saying that not everyone will go, and that some must stay in case the Hidiacs return, so Leanbow decides that he, Udonna, Nick and Clare will be the ones to accompany the ninjas to Equestria, while Daggeron, Chip, Xander, Vida and Mady will stay in Briarwood. Once everything is planned, Donnie opens a portal to Equestria, the ninjas and the Mystics board the Mystic Force's dragon, Fire Heart, and embark to save the ponies.
Once in Equestria, the Mystics are surprised to find themselves transformed into unicorns, the ninjas claim that this is normal, Fire Heart on the other hand, does not suffer from any physical change. Once everyone is focused, they head to Poniville to join the battle, the Mystics show off their magic skills, everyone is impressed by the rangers' abilities, with everyone doing their part they manage to repel the Hidiacs. After the battle, Princess Celestia thanks the Misticos for their help, Leanbow offers her help to take down the Morlocks, but not before getting to know everyone and exchanging anecdotes. The conversation stops when Sunset talks about her dreams, the mystics ask her about the creatures, Sunset tells them about the appearance of the creatures, especially a black octopus demon, to which the mystics are surprised, Sunset asks if they know anything, to which they tell them that this octopus demon is actually their archenemy Octomus and proceed to tell the others about this villain, the ninjas, ponies and non-ponies are astonished at what this villain is capable of doing in order to achieve his goal, so they decide to form an alliance to stop the Morloks and prevent the return of Octomus.
Back with the creature, now that they realize that the Mystic Force has arrived in this world, he devises a plan to accumulate magic, so he gathers a handful of villains of Equestria to make an 'alliance' and defeat their enemies, but gives him his dark magic and asks them to bring the Elements of Harmony, the Bearers and the Light.
The second option is to make the fic after the rangers got the power of Legendary Warrior, so as to make the ninjas, Rainbooms and Mane 7 discover about the tragic history of Uddona, about who is under the armor of the villain (or antihero) Koragg, the Wolf knight, and at the same time discover about the biological parents of red ranger.
Both ideas are tempting, but I would like to know your opinion about which one you like more.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

It was okay. I liked the first idea.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I created posters for future Equestria Ninja fics with the Power Rangers.

(Actually, it’s titled Super Equestria Ninja Alien Rangers. My bad.)

They look very good, although in the case of Mystic Force the title I plan to give it is Light of Friendship.
PS: And as suggestions, on the Ninja Storm poster I thought you could title it Rainboom Storm, you know, so as not to repeat the word ninja twice. And on the Mystic Force post, I was wondering if it wasn't too much to ask if you could include in the title part my mystic harmony seal?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

First, the title, “The Light of Friendship” sounds too bland. How about “Mystical Friendship”?

Second, I would rename it, “Rainbow Storm”.

Third, I will maybe put that logo somewhere on my poster. I will post it here when it is done.

Well, I didn't take the title Mystical Friendship because there is already a crossover between MLP and PRMF with that name, as well as Friendship is Mystic. For those reasons I chose that title because if you remember in the Mystic Force series you will understand why the concept of light.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I don’t remember the concept of light in Mystic Force. I always know that the heroes shine light against the villains and push away the darkness.

Well, remember that the Good Magic that rangers use is also called Magic of the Light, and among the 5 main rangers in the magical world it is known as the light.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Anything else about the light?

In the series it is shown that Nick, the red ranger, is actually Bowen, the long-lost son of Leanbow and Udonna.
In the magical world, he is known as the light, born of a powerful warrior and sorceress, destined to defeat the Darkness, the very reason why during the events of the Great War the villains tried to get rid of him when he was a baby.
When Nick learned his true origin he discovered that he had the potential to be the best wizard of all since he had the power to defeat the Darkness and save everyone.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Ah yes, I remembered that Nick is the long-lost son of Leanbow and Udonna.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

So, is your upcoming fic a retell of Mystic Force or a sequel after Mystic Force? Same goes for Samurai Showdown, a retell of Power Rangers Samurai/Power Rangers Super Samurai or a sequel after Samurai/Super Samurai?

Samuai showdown is a sequel to Samurai (let it be clear that when I say Samurai I am also talking about Super Samurai).
I must admit that for some time I thought that the crossover with Mystic Force should happen during or after the events of the season, same reason why I published the two ideas I had for the plot, where the first one happened after the events of the series under the description I put, and the second one was that it should happen during the events of the series; and according to your opinion you liked the first option better.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I have an idea, the Mystic Rangers and Udonna can be the Ninjas' mentors to level up their magic training.

Yes, in fact, that will happen.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I made some more covers for the Equestria Ninjas crossover with Power Rangers Mystic Force.

I like the second one

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 361