Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 425 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 425

Celestia: Ms. Creecher, great to see you. But I usually have these conferences with the parents as well.
Creepie: There's something I need to show you first.
Celestia: (As Creepie drew a Shuriken) That being.
(Creepie nailed the wall and Celestia saw the Foot Clan logo)
Creepie: My papers.
Celestia: Oh, I completely understand.
(Creepie's parents came out of the bag and onto the principal desk)
Mrs. Creecher: Principal Celestia, I apologize for my daughter's action.
Celestia: (Using magnifying glass) Oh, that's quite alright Mrs. Creecher. A majority of the students here are under Hamato jurisdiction so there's A closet for everyone's weapons. Besides, the shrunken is how the school identifies friends and allies.
Mr. Creecher: Wow, the boys must be very popular here.
Celestia: But, since your daughter is a member... She'll have to go to the gravesite.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Not bad at all

I get’cha.

So the CHS students also visit Master Splinter’s grave, as a sign of respect to the previous master.

Nice callback my friend!

Aside that Creepie and her parents will be in an epilogue, will she be joining with her friends in battles at Canterlot High?

Comment posted by Postwarmonkey50 deleted Oct 24th, 2023

If Rihona gets exposed and stop her, and the others apologize to Ace, I don't think he'll accept it right away, I think he'll still be hurt after what they did (I mean if anyone did that to me after one mistake, I'd be hurt and didn't want to trust them either). And at the end he said that they are still his friends, but his trust is something they'll have to earn, and until then, the Rock N Beats are taking a break from one another.

And somewhere around that time, they'll make it up to Ace.

Yeah maybe some time apart could do them some good

You really don't remember do you?
It was from Jebens1's artwork and the summary that he wrote down.

Ace from the Rock N Beats suspected that one of their so called friends, an Atlantean girl named Rihona, wants to kill humans, but the Rock N Beats, CMC and Young Six didn't believe him, considering he got them into trouble before. And then the Turtles, Rainbooms, Karai, Shinigami and Keno lectured them about trust. Of how they didn't listen to Mikey and it ended up biting them hard, especially of the Turtles not listening to Leo. At first Patch didn't want to believe because she thought Rihona was cool, but Rainbow reminded her that just because they look cool doesn't mean they are, especially that incident with Lightning Dust.

And that the reason Ace needed a break from them, was because of the way they treated him, especially since both Melody and Patch kicked him in the mud puddle and Patch called him an Idiot show-off.

Actually, Ace will forgive them, because Mikey tells him about how not trusting his bros and friends made it all too easy for Sapphire and the Meanbooms to ruin the Rainbooms friendship.

Fair point.
Thanks for the information though.

The quote has been fixed. But I can't work on making more of this until I have nothing on my plate.

Honestly, I don’t see Chief and Nowhere being in High School together, because I see Chief being at least ten years older than her. Too old to be bullied by a pipsqueak.

Perhaps Chief and Nowhere were partners once a joint operation, but Nowhere kept questioning Chief’s orders and disobeying them. Nowhere may have made a snide or two about her Mission to stop VILE. Ever since then, they’ve been bitter rivals.

I guess that makes more since. And maybe Chief didn't approve of the way Nowhere treated her underlings. And given what an arrogant, callous, jerk she is, Nowhere probably made insults about how Chief was never able to catch VILE.

Chief: Even after finding out VILE’s legit, you still can’t catch them.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea. I created a new OC and she is called Blazing Passion. A rockstar with a tough attitude (just like Sensei Quickstrike) and a fiery spirit and soon-to-be Sensei Wisecrack’s girlfriend/fiancée. She can make her debut in this story and sing “Make It Shine.” She will be voiced by Victoria Justice. Plus, Blazing Passion also has a cousin named Cherry Pop.

Bio: Blazing Passion is the cousin of Cherry Pop and a famous rockstar with a tough attitude and a fiery spirit. But, she decides to live a normal life and move to Canterlot City, taking a break from her music career. Along the way, she meets Sensei Wisecrack at the mall after he helped her run away from the paparazzi. Plus, she likes Sensei Wisecrack jokes and his bright attitude, making her laugh.

Trivia:

• Her appearance is based on Nyx from Queen’s Blade and Jade from Victorious.

Bio: Cherry Pop is the cousin of Blazing Passion. She is a famous and comedic Ponygram celebrity. In secret, she has a side gig as an undercover agent for ACME. She never told anyone including her cousin about it and she met Sensei Quickstrike when she was injured after dealing with a couple of crooks.

Trivia:

• Her dress is based on Blainley from Total Drama.
  • She is based on Carly Shay from iCarly.

So, what do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

After living life as a rockstar , she decides to live a normal life and move to Canterlot City, taking a break from her music career. Along the way, she meets Sensei Wisecrack who is a karate teacher like his twin brother and do stand-up comedy like making jokes, which made her laugh.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Who remembers this song? I have an idea for it. Maybe Button Mash or some other kid got hit with Equestrian magic that has the power of bad luck. Everywhere he/she goes, bad luck follows and he/she can sing this song to turn the tide for his or her school team.

Oh, that's hilarious. And the song's quite catchy.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

If anyone’s asking what are the friends of my OCs look like, Blazing Passion’s friends will be based on Tori’s friends from Victorious while Cherry Pop’s friends will be based on Carly’s friends from iCarly.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I honestly don't know right now. That's not really something I'm focused on.

I remember watching these two shows back then.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay, I understand. Just want to make it clear, but you don’t have to worry about that since their friends are not going to appear in the fic anyway.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

This happens after Trixie sings her song.

Not A Love Song

[Blade Swipe]
You're always on my mind
I think about you all the time
Um... no

Let's not talk about it
Drama, we can live without it
Catch a wave if we're bored
There's a clock we'll ignore
Find a way around it

Hey, girl, I can tell it's something
Even when you say, "It's nothing"
When you're playin' with your hair
Like you just don't care
It's a tell- you're bluffing

Blade Swipe pleaded, “Now please don't take this the wrong way, Trixie.”

[Blade Swipe]
I love the things you do
It's how you do the things you love
But it's not a love song
Not a love song

I love the way you get me
But correct me if I'm wrong
This is not a love song
Not a love song

I love that you bought a ticket
And you don't make me watch a chick flick
We've come so far
Being just the way we are
If it's not broke, don't fix it

I can't guess the meaning
When you don't say what you're feeling
If you got a broken heart,
You can punch me in the arm
Now that's what you're needing

Blade Swipe said, “Don't take this the wrong way.”

I love the things you do
But it's not a love song
Not a love song

This is not a love song
Not a love song

I love the things you do
The way you say you'd, put me through it
I guess I always knew it

I love the way you get me,
This is not a love song
Not a love song

I love the things you do
But it's not a love song
Not a love song

This is not a love song
Not a love song
This is not a love song
Not a love song
This is not a love song
Not a love song

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Oy, that is on shipping I'm not envious of

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have no clue what you are chatting about.

Blade Swipe x Trixie

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Blade Swipe is not into Trixie Lulamoon.

Yeah, I know. I don't envy him on that.

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 425