Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 127 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 127

Ah, right, of course. Just thought I'd ask.

Comment posted by Kburke20 deleted February 19th

Speaking of Shellverse, have you been making progress with your story on your own?

I have, and WarriorofFaith has been of great help. But I had to work on certain scenes just to clear my head in order for me to progress further. It's taking a bit longer than I thought.

Oh, okay man we understand.

So would I. I almost feel like making stories as well. But there isn't much time ever since I've switched majors at college.

Is any of the scenes I mentions some of them? If so, I apologize

Don't worry, it's none of that. It's the fight scenes I'm currently working on. And those are a nightmare to work with, especially trying to explain it in detail of how they do it.

If you need help, let me know.

Comment posted by Kburke20 deleted February 26th

So how is everyone recovering after that latest chapter of across the shell-verse the other day?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Definitely an intense one

Oh don't worry, another is gonna be...well...if you want to know what the entity looks like...as if eventually comes out.

(I thought about this 8 years ago, four years before I joined FimFiction, a crossover between Wolverine and Ghost Rider)

The next chapter...the beast actually comes out.

Here's a sneak peak for those who are interested.

“What are you laughing at!!” shouted Shredder.

“Oh, quite simple, Shreddy.” Said Joker, “I am about to do the most unexpected performance unimaginable. It will be…my greatest, prank.”

Joker laughed as he lifted something with broken wires, which was a gauntlet of sorts. Team Shine, Sunset, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, and those who knew gasped in shock. For it wasn’t any gauntlet, it was…

“The Gauntlet!!” exclaimed Gamer as he saw it was no longer on Roland’s arm.

“But then that would mean…!!” exclaimed Sunset as she knew what this means.

Suddenly, Roland slowly moved, shook, grunted, whilst his body looked like it was changing, bulging and spasming out of control as red electricity was slowly being generated.

“What is this?!” said Shredder when he saw, as everyone looked.

Suddenly, Roland screeched as he suddenly glowed red, causing him to shake and move rapidly and red electricity was shooting out of him.

“Oh, no.” muttered Shine Boy, as he could feel the evil growing.

Roland, during his occurrence, looked at them as if he was in panic and groaning in pain, whilst his eyes were suddenly black with white spots at the center, with what looked like piranha teeth replacing his own. Which shocked many what was seeing it.

Suddenly, Roland was suddenly on his feet as if he was struggling and grunting, as if he was trying to resist it, but it kept failing as it grew stronger and stronger, whilst his bulging and spasming body was slowly doing something to him. Suddenly, with swift motion, as Roland moved his left hand, suddenly his left arm exploded, replaced with something dark. With claws. With veins that almost look like a lava’s trail, and skin as black as charcoal.

Roland’s face felt like it was going to be on fire as he was slowly building up smoke from his face, and wings that slowly began to grow out of his back with a snap, which caused Roland to once more collapse hard onto the ground and screeched, until he exploded into energy, causing everything to die down, as everyone had covered their eyes from the loud flash, but dare not look as they don’t know what to expect.

The ditch that was made was still aflame, until a foot, covered what appeared to be a biker’s boot with a metallic boot heel underneath came up, with another following suit. And everyone slowly watched what was going on.

The mysterious being was standing there, as he was wearing boots with metallic plates underneath, as if it were either a biker’s or military boot. His pants was black, but with metallic places on some of his legs. His chest was covered in black armor that none had seen, as it had a skull up front, whilst on his back were demon wings. Both his arms had metallic gauntlets and fingerless gloves, whilst there were chains wrapped around his arms.

The face…the face was a skull, that had been lit on fire, whilst it was slowly raising up, whilst lighting had struck, revealing Roland’s demon eyes and vampire teeth, even on a skeleton of sorts.

Both sides stared in shock and horror as they could see what Roland had transformed into without the gauntlet, whilst some could feel a powerful evil emanating from him, even the revenants of Roland’s former friends and allies were somewhat nervous for some reason.

Roland stood there, tilting his head slowly left and right, with his head still aflame, awaiting the right moment to strike. He slowly looked at the sky, then slowly reached his hand out. The moment he gripped, the entire sun turned red, whilst the skies itself turned red, which concerned everyone, even the people of New York were suddenly nervous at the same time.

“You’re not so tough!!” said the remnant of Jakob as he and the remnant of Luke Hobbs fired their weapons. The moment they hit Roland, he instantly turned to the one responsible for shooting at him. He swung his chain towards them, causing them to be ensnared. The moment Roland pulled them, the two of them immediately burst into flames and turned into ash, with the chains going back to Roland.

Everyone was shocked by what happened, as Roland just stood there. He them moved his body back and forth whilst eerie sounds were coming from him, which unnerved a ton of folks as they felt they couldn’t move.

When all of a sudden, Roland turned towards both She-Demon Shimmer and Midnight Sparkle, startling the two of them. Roland suddenly moved towards them as if he was teleporting and shifting his body back and forth at the same time, until he was finally in front of them, both of them not daring to move a muscle. Roland just stood there, looking at the both of them, and staring them down at the same time. And then…

“Hungry.”

Both were suddenly shocked by what he said. When all of a sudden, Roland slowly opened his mouth, with the sounds of a million death sighs, as everyone from all around could hear it. Which made everyone even more afraid as Roland continued to do it. But then he closed his mouth and stared right at them, which continued to terrify the two at the same time.

One oh my and two oh no I see this plan before because it is similar from a certain joker from a certain fighting game hint hint! 😨

I'd also like to add a few. One that I'm busy, but others I plan for the future. They are in bold and underlined.

Equestria Ninja Girls

Equestria Ninja Girls in Space (adaptation of the first half of Season 4 of 2012’s TMNT)

Turtles of Everfree (adaptation of Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree)

Equestria Ninja Girls Minis: Blast to the Past (during the events of Turtles of Everfree)

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Shredder's End (adaptation of 2012 TMNT episode - Owari)

Turtles of Equestria

Equestria Ninja Girls: Rainboom and Crystal Ninjas

Rise of the New Warrior (side story focusing on my OC, Beryl Fury)

Equestria BatGirls (crossover with Batman and Teen Titans)

A Rainboom Turtle Christmas

Equestria Ninjas: Shadow Play

Equestria Ninja Girls: Wanted - Bebop and Rocksteady (adaptation of Wanted - Bebop and Rocksteady)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Forgotten Friendship (adaptation of Equestria Girls: Forgotten Friendship)

Equestria Ninjas: The Movie (adaptation of My Little Pony: The Movie)

Equestria Ninjas: Friendship School (adaptation of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 8)

Super Equestria Ninja Steel Rangers (crossover with Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Magical Mayhem

Equestria Ninja Girls: Halloween 1

Equestria Ninja Girls of Moo Mesa (crossover with Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa)

I Love Being a Rainboom (crossover with 2003’s TMNT)

Equestria Ninja Girlz on a Mission (crossover with Lego Friends: Girlz on a Mission)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Shining Digital Alliance

Equestria Ninja Girls on a Yacht (adaptation of Equestria Girls: Spring Breakdown)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Battle Nexus

Equestria Ninja Girls: Easter Special

Equestria Ninja Girls and the Crimson Thief (crossover with Carmen Sandiego)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Spy Racers (adaption of Fast and Furious: Spy Racers)

Equestria Ninja Girls and Sonic The Hedgehog: Ultimate Colors (crossover with Sonic Colors Ultimate)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Valor vs. Venom (crossover with G.I. Joe)

Equestria Ninja Girls: 141 (Crossover with the 2022 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Shell Shock (crossover with Static Shock)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Rise of the Young Ninjas

Welcome Back FTR! (side story featuring Fun Time Rush)

Fun Time Valentine’s Day (side story featuring Fun Time Rush)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Out of the Shadows

Fun Time Pranks (side story featuring Fun Time Rush)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Viper Kai (adaption of Cobra Kai - Season 3)

Equestria AquaGirls (crossover with Aquaman/adaptation of the Aquaman movie)

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Birthday Bounty Bash (double crossover with Fast and Furious: Spy Racers and DC Comics)

Equestria Ninja Girls and Loonatics Unleashed (crossover with Loonatics Unleashed)

Equestria Ninja Girls and Sonic The Hedgehog: Generations (crossover with Sonic: Generations/multi-crossover with Sonic The Hedgehog, 1987 TMNT, and My Little Pony)

Shine Boy’s Birthday

Equestria Ninja Girls: Sweetheart's Wild West Adventure

Equestria Ninja Girls: Spy Racers - Rio (adaption of Fast and Furious: Spy Racers - Rio)

Equestria Ninja Girls & Paw Patrol to the Rescue (crossover with Paw Patrol)

Equestria Ninja Girls and Sonic The Hedgehog: Lost World (crossover with Sonic Lost World)

Welcome Back FTR! (side story featuring Fun Time Rush)

Equestria Ninja Girls vs. Viper Kai 2: The Viper Strikes Back (adaption of Cobra Kai - Season 4 to 5)

Equestria Ninja Girls: DOA Fighters (Crossover with Dead or Alive and Street Fighters)

Mighty Morphin' Ninjas (crossover with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and characters from other shows)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Spy Racers - Sahara (adaption of Fast and Furious: Spy Racers - Sahara)

A Mighty Morphin Ninja Halloween (crossover with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Halloween 2 - Spooky Stories

Equestria Ninja Girls: Residence (crossover with Resident Evil, and no, not the live action, shortly after that last animated movie)

Equestria Ninja Scoob! The Return of Ho Chan (crossover with Scooby-Doo)

Equestria Justice Girls (crossover with Justice League Unlimited)

Equestria Injustice Girls (crossover with Injustice: Gods Among Us)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Spy Racers - Mexico (adaption of Fast and Furious: Spy Racers - Mexico)

Shining Christmas in a Half Shell

Equestria Ninja Girls Bugged Out (crossover with Growing Up Creepie)

Equestria Ninja Girls: What's The Sitch (crossover with Kim Possible)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Magic in Manhattan (double crossover with The Owl House and Jake Long: American Dragon)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Spy Racers - South Pacific (adaption of Fast and Furious: Spy Racers - South Pacific)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Spooky Outdoors

Equestria Ninja Girls: Blue Beetle (crossover with Blue Beetle)

Equestria Ninja Girls and the Masters of the Universe (crossover with He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Clash of Mutants (Crossover with both the 97/Wolverine and the X-Men, and the 2003 Turtles)

Equestria Ninja Girls: It's Hero Time! (crossover with Ben 10 Omniverse)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Spooky Showdown (Halloween 3 - crossover with Danny Phantom and Monster High)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Time Loop Turtles (adaption of Sunset's Backstage Pass)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Spy Racers - Homecoming (adaption of Fast and Furious: Spy Racers - Homecoming)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Rock and Ride (Crossover with Biker Mice from Mars, with Ben 10 and Spy Racers being involved, shortly after Ducks Rock by WarriorofFaith)

Equestria Ninja Girls and Nicktoons United! (multi-crossover with Nicktoon shows)

Equestria Injustice Girls 2 (crossover with Injustice 2)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Avenge vs Justice (Crossover between Avengers and Justice League, reference to the 2003 comic, written by Kurt Busiek, with art by George Pérez)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Holidays Unwrapped

A Fun Time Christmas (during the events of Equestria Ninja Girls: Holidays Unwrapped)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Big Hero Turtles (crossover with Big Hero 6 the Series.)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Going Digital

Equestria Ninja Girls Ninjas in Disguise (double crossover with Transformers: Robots in Disguise and Fast & Furious: Spy Racers)

Equestria Ninja Girls and Sonic Forces (crossover with Sonic Forces)

Equestria Ninja Girls: Mutation Day Mess

Equestria Ninja Girls: Across the Shell-Verse (Before the events of Season 9)

Equestria Ninjas and the Samurai Rabbit (MLP G5 and Samurai Rabbit: The Usagi Chronicles crossover)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Very intriguing.

You forgot EQNG: Ice Sprint.

Actually, it said that we can add our ENG stories to the timeline. Wildcard added his first, then Jebens, then Warrior, and then Amethyst, and me. Now it's your turn to add your stories to the timeline as well.

Right right, sorry. Just so much to keep track of.

Don't worry, happened to me a few times too, so it's understandable.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I am planning to work on the Usagi Chronicles crossover with MLP G5. I am finished with Viper Kai 1, but I am planning to work on the Viper Kai sequel.

Eh, just thought I'd spitballing some ideas. Plus we've worked on separate stories of ENG for so long, it's hard to keep track of the timeline.

Imagine if you guys did a crossover with el Tigre who knows what could happen

Since we are talking about adding stories to the timeline can the following people be allowed to put theirs in?:
RainbowRaptorDash1
Sketch App
Dinomite123

I'm sure they could, but only if they figure out which goes where.

Oh yeah good point & did you see my comment to the preview for the next chapter of your story?

Which reminds me: "Joker you monster!"

I didn't actually. Send me a link if you can.

I didn't know you like Resident Evil.

I didn't play the game, but I watched a lot of walkthroughs and animated movies. Not a fan of the live action ones.

I am a fan of live action movies.

it was this comment I posted yesterday in the forum:

One oh my and two oh no I see this plan before because it is similar from a certain joker from a certain fighting game hint hint!

In my opinion I would put Samurai Showdown after I Love Being a Rainboom, and The Light of Friendship shortly after Across the Shell-Verse.

Agree with Samurai showdown after I love being a Rainboom, but as for Light of Friendship, I'd say...before it, cause I plan to have the Mystic Rangers appear in one of my chapters after they meet the 2017 TMNT from the Batman vs TMNT movie, when they try to help bring Roland back when he was in a coma and close to dying.

Having the mystic rangers appear to help the turtles & rainbooms with Roland?

Nice. 👍

Ok, just that in Light of Friendship I had planned to make mentions of Ronald and some events that happened in your fic.

... when they try to help bring Roland back when he was in a coma and close to dying.

Like when Necrolai revived Leanbow and Daggeron when they were killed by Octomus?

Ok, just that in Light of Friendship I had planned to make mentions of Ronald and some events that happened in your fic.

:trollestia:Now look who's jumping to conclusions through the timeline:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Kidding, I'm kidding.

Anyway, during the story, I plan to bring everyone together, including every power ranger throughout history. And Roland...isn't actually Roland at all. For who he is? That you'll have to wait and see.

Also, I talked to Wildcard and WarriorofFaith, and they agreed that Across the Shell-Verse will be a finale of all finales before the events of Season 9.

Like when Necrolai revived Leanbow and Daggeron when they were killed by Octomus?

Exactly.

Also, I talked to Wildcard and WarriorofFaith, and they agreed that Across the Shell-Verse will be a finale of all finales before the events of Season 9.

Ok, if the boss says so then I can't object to that.

Comment posted by Kburke20 deleted March 17th

Hey Amethyst, is your story of Equestria Ninjas and the Samurai Rabbit story suppose to come before or after the first Chapter of G5 MLP Make Your Mark?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

After the first chapter of Make Your Mark.

Hey, Postwarmonkey50 I have a question for your upcoming injustice stories.

How will the ninjas & the girls have a role in stopping Regime Superman & Brainiac?

I'm pretty sure they'll have a role. And I bet our heroes will be shocked, saddened, and outraged of what half of our DC heroes have become.

I'm not writing the Injustice Stories.

If you paid attention, I underlined the ones I'm writing. Injustice isn't one of them.

And BTW, if you want to ask me something, sent a reply by linking it?

oh, okay thanks for the advice.

And sorry about that I got my brain mixed up there.

It is AmethystMajesty25 who will be working on Injustice.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 127