Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 76 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 76

Since Warrioroffaith18 is almost done with Shell Shock, we'll soon get back to Magical Mayhem. Well, I could use some ideas or quotes for it.

Chapter 13 we were working on was based off the Back to the Sewers episode "Super Quest".

The chapter after that, I'm thinking about is an adaptation of the 2003 episode "H.A.T.E".

If any of you have any ideas, please let me know in the comments.

Wasn't H.A.T.E my idea?

Don't Hate the player, Hate the Game.

Actually, I was planning on doing H.A.T.E., but now that I think about, I don’t know if you gave me the idea or not.

I did. You even said that was a great idea.

I know this is going to seem mean (what's new), but can't we have stories that "aren't" poor man's versions of 2003 episodes or making the main cast incompetent for the sake of the young cast

Let it go already.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I’ll come up with something based on some episodes from the 2003 TMNT series or other TV shows. It might be hard, but I’ll do my best.

And by the way, there are going to be original chapters. And cake and toy chapters were ment to be funny, not serious.

Also, you wrote man instead of made.

the cake one was funny and worked, the toy one wasn't and was just a poorer version of that

it was meant to me poor man's

Then, what would you have written?

the toy chapter, I wouldn't have written it at all, if I had my say, it would have never seen the light of day, no been overpowered by skipping ropes especially, the hair do bit, maybe, and before you say, yes, I know you didn't write it, I voice my displeasure to him and he said he was sorry I didn't like it

Then I guess that chapter's not for you.

it's not for anyone with common sense

Agree to disagree.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I got it! How about a chapter based on the TMNT: Back to the Sewer episode, The Engagement Ring.

I was thinking of using Ideas from the comics like Null or Mutant Town

I don't know? Sid and Robyn will make their debute in Rise of the Young Ninjas.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Maybe you can use that for your next fic, Rise of the Young Ninjas.

What ideas would those be?

Well, Null can be the next main villain and be the one who starts the mutant town or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LSbf4F6sD8

Oh, here are some ideas that someone came up with for season 6

I only big on 1, 2, 5, 7, 8 and 9

Game of Shells ideas?

Since Shell Shock is completed, Warrioroffaith18 and I will get back to Magical Mayhem soon soon. And Game of Shells is where we left off.

Now I wanna make the plot different yet similar from Super Quest.

Here are the changes I've made and will make:

The Turtles will be in their Larp outfits from when they met Sir Malicite. Along with the Rainbows.

Twilight's tracker will be the thing they have to get out of the chest.

The Elf avatar will help the ninjas and won't be Hun, but I'll give him an avatar that'll be more fitting for him.

They'll have to hunt for three keys instead of two. As well as look for clues that'll tell them where to find them and which boss they'll have to beat to get them.

The Ultimate Gamer will be renamed the Gameinator and be someone the Turtles know, but won't find out until some other time.

The dragon won't be the only boss they fight.

Raph gets turned into a frog by accident and doesn't stay like that for the whole game.

The Gameinator won't be posing as an NPC and ambush them after they've beaten the dragon.

They fight the Gameinator before he reaches the town and the chest.

Anyway, I could use some help with those changes and ideas with making this chapter more original from Super Quest.

One idea I got from Fanaticguy1001 was doing a Leroy Jenkins reference. Which I think I'll use.

Perhaps an OC player that helps them along the way that turns out to be Blade Swipe?

Actually Blade Swipe and Bright Eyes will be with them, their avatars are their pony forms.

Sorry, I'm not an expert in the Jumanji scenario.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

If the Night Terror is going to appear, can Amethyst’s father appear as the leader of the Night Terror? Because I finally came up with an original backstory for Amethyst’s father.

Origin: He was an earth pony back in Equestria until he found magical rings that grant him powers and immortality. The villain created his army called the Purple Nightmares and battled Starswirl and the Pillars during ancient times, but he fell through a portal and landing him straight to the human world, making the Pillars think their enemy was dead. Ever since then, he learned and discovered about humans and what they do. After that, he rebuilt the Purple Nightmares and changed the course of history over the next centuries. In the modern era, he married to a beautiful woman and started a family of his own, but left his terrorist organization as a result. And when his wife died, he sought out revenge and trained his son, Amethyst Majesty, to become the Purple Nightmare's greatest weapon. And when his son ran away, who knows what this villain will do. Only time will tell.

Hello? I haven’t got your response, Jeb. I wonder if you already saw or read my idea yet.

I saw, and I don't know?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. But do you like the backstory of my new OC? If not, how do you want to change it so that he can appear in future Equestria Ninja stories?

Well, it's good.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Thank you.

Hey Jeb, would you be interested in a Nano chapter, but with a huge difference?

Not really. But I'm working on the Game of Shells chapter. Do you have any ideas?

Hmmm... (Snap fingers) if the heroes are stuck in a video game, why not bring in Bandit and Mondo?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Maybe even bring Sir Malachi?

If he can get the means to. I wonder what happened to him.

I'm sure he's okay.

Actually, the Ultimate Gamer is renamed the Gameinator and it'll be Caitlyn.

Hey Jeb, you remember that old idea I had about Don Vizioso you helped me with?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I did not expect that, but okay.

Think you can use that?

No shame in admitting, amigo.

Maybe, but I think I'll change it to Buffy being Vizioso's niece. And him and his goons just out of jail to get revenge on the Turtles.

Works for me. You going to use Vizioso bulking up?

I just thought him getting in shape would make sense since he's in jail.

Jeb, I figured out a chapter to bring Traximus and Mona.

Well, I'm not bringing them into Magical Mayhem, but maybe in Rise Of The Young Ninjas.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 76