Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 2377 )
  • Viewing 2,151 - 2,200 of 2,377
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Did Limestone and Marble ever appear in human form for Equestria Girls?

Hey, I was wondering which characters have not been shipped yet in the saga?

No, they didn’t

But BozzerKazooers did design human forms for Limestone and Marble

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I got something to ask all of you that has been bothering me today. In Equestria Ninjas/Ninja Girls, Is New York and Canterlot City far from each other or close to each other? Is Canterlot City located in New York?

No, but maybe somewhere close

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah we're not meant to know exactly where Canterlot city actually is in the real world, but make it so it's close enough for the girls to get to New York, and the ninjas to get to them

Hey there, Wildcard. It's me, wintervenusskitty.

I just had a great idea for a franchise that could crossover with Equestria Ninja Girls. It's the indie video game franchise called Skullgirls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skullgirls

The game itself takes place within a fictional place called the Canopy Kingdom which is a country that looks like 1940s post-WWII America. Ruled by a monarchy called the Renoir Family and plagued by a gang called the Medici Mafia, the kingdom itself is populated by humans, antropomorphic animals, giants and other species of sentient beings. Some of the kingdom's citizens possess all kinds of magical items as well as being bonded to or affiliated with all kinds of creatures or entities that grant their users or hosts all kinds of superhuman abilities with the most prominent examples being creatures called Parasites and objects called Living Weapons.

A huge majority of the kingdom's citizens are followers of a religion that's carried out by the Trinity, a trio of extraterrestrial goddesses which consists of Venus, Aeon and a mysterious individual known only as Mother. In the world of Skullgirls, a wide variety of individuals or organizations had been searching for the Skull Heart. The Skull Heart is a sentient artifact that has powerful reality warping abilities with the object itself being created by the Trinity. It appears once every 7 years and grants the woman who finds it one wish. However, if said woman's wish is of an impure nature, the aforementioned woman would be transformed by the Skull Heart into an undead creature called a Skullgirl.

For untold millennia, the Skull Heart and the subsequently transformed Skullgirls had been used by the Trinity to wreak havoc on the world itself. Humanity has fought against many Skullgirls over the course of history. A wide variety of agencies had been formed in order to fight against them. One prominent example of such an organization would be the Canopy Kingdom's Anti-Skullgirl Labs, a black-ops research institution that's spearheaded by a mad scientist named Brain Drain.

However, many centuries ago, an event called the Great War had happened. The event is a fierce and violent battle between the Canopy Kingdom against 2 neighboring nations. The ruling queen, at the time, aka Queen Nancy Renoir had used the Skull Heart in order to wish for peace between the 3 kingdoms themselves. Unfortunately, she was turned into a Skullgirl as a result and had nearly ended the world itself. In order to defeat said Skullgirl, the 3 kingdoms themselves had formed an alliance and once the Skullgirl herself was defeated, they had signed a peace treaty with each other.

7 years later, after the Great War had ended, a slave girl named Marie Kobel had found the Skull Heart and had been transformed into a Skullgirl as a result. With her new powers, she had begun to terrorize the Canopy Kingdom in order to achieve revenge against the Medici Mafia.

The power and reputation of the Skull Heart would attract a wide variety of fighters with each and every one of them having different backstories. Though each and every one of them are different, they have the same goals. Confront Marie herself and claim the Skull Heart in order to destroy it or use its' power to make their respective individual wishes. However, in this particular crossover, these powerful and capable fighters, as different as they are against each other, would soon be connected with each other as a result of themselves coming into contact with either one of a group of mutant heroes or one of a group of magical heroines.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as well as the Rainbooms along with their supporting friends and allies.

1) Filia

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Filia

A teenage schoolgirl who is currently suffering from amnesia. Replacing her original hair is a powerful Parasite which acts as her companion named Samson.

2) Cerebella

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Cerebella

A talented circus performer who is a loyal enforcer for the Medici Mafia. Not only that, she is the wielder of a Living Weapon that she wears as a hat called Vice-Versa.

3) Peacock

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Peacock

A hyperactive and cartoonish Anti-Skullgirl cyborg who has the power to distort reality.

4) Parasoul

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Parasoul

She is the currently reigning princess of the Canopy Kingdom as well as the firstborn daughter of Queen Nancy Renoir. Not only that, she is the wielder of a Living Weapon that's shaped like an umbrella named Krieg.

5) Ms Fortune

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Ms._Fortune

A somewhat immortal and invincible cat burglar who has the power to seperate as well as remotely control her body parts.

6) Painwheel

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Painwheel

An Anti-Skullgirl cyborg who is helplessly bound to the control of her creator as well as having the ability to use a giant metal pinwheel that's made of sharp blades with said pinwheel being attached to her back in order to fight against her opponents.

7) Valentine

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Valentine

Originally, she was a member of the Canopy Kingdom's Anti-Skullgirl Labs as well as being one of the aforementioned organization's nurses. However, she had betrayed the organization when she herself had decided to become an ally of the current Skullgirl aka Marie. She uses medical equipment as weapons whenever she fights against her opponents.

8) Double

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Double

She is a demon that has the ability to change her appearance. In other words, she is a shapeshifter. Not only that, she is a loyal servant of the Trinity as well as being a formidable protector of the Skull Heart.

9) Squigly

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Squigly

A dead opera singer who was resurrected as a zombie, she fights alongside her partner who is a powerful serpentine Parasite named Leviathan.

10) Big Band

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Big_Band

He was originally a normal and dutiful police officer. However, after he had been forced to undergo an incident that nearly killed him, he was transformed into a powerful Anti-Skullgirl cyborg who uses a wide variety of musical instruments as weapons whenever he fights against his opponents.

11) Eliza

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Eliza

A famous singer who uses an ancient Parasite called Sekhmet so that she could stay young forever. Not only that, said Parasite had also granted her the ability to manipulate blood.

12) Beowulf

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Beowulf

A washed-up professional wrestler who had recently stopped his retirement, his two signature weapons whenever he is fighting against his opponents are a normal foldable metal chair and the severed arm of a dead giant that Beowulf himself had once defeated and killed while they were wrestling against each other in the ring.

13) Annie

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Annie

A powerful warrior who had fought against an untold number of Skullgirls throughout the passing centuries, she was affected by a curse which had rendered her unable to age and grow up ever since the day the aforementioned curse was placed on her. By the present day, Annie is now a famous TV personality who fights against her enemies with cosmic power as well as with the help of a Parasite who looks like a rabbit named Sagan.

14) Umbrella

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Umbrella

She is the younger sister of Parasoul who wields a Living Weapon that's shaped like an umbrella named Hungern. However, the aforementioned Living Weapon is actually used to help Umbrella control and regulate the dormant powers of a Skullgirl that actually exists within the young girl herself with said powers being inherited from her mother aka Queen Nancy Renoir who is a previous Skullgirl.

15) Black Dahlia

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Dahlia

She was originally a member of the Canopy Kingdom's Anti-Skullgirl Labs. However, she had betrayed the aforementioned organization and is currently the Medici Mafia's top enforcer.

16) Marie

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Marie

She is the current Skullgirl who has the ability to resurrect any and all dead people back to life as well as control them so that they could act as her loyal minions. She is the central antagonist of the video game itself.

Extras (I'm not sure if anyone is interested in including these two in an adaptation or not but whatevs.)

a) Robo-Fortune

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Robo-Fortune

An Anti-Skullgirl android who looks like a robot version of Ms Fortune as well as being created by Brain Drain himself.

b) Fukua

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Fukua

A clone of Filia with her hair actually being a clone of Samson who was created by Brain Drain himself.

Well, that's all i've got. What do you guys and girls think, everyone ? Do any or all of you think that a crossover between Equestria Ninja Girls and Skullgirls is possible ?

If it is, then lemme know of your thoughts and opinions regarding this particular idea. Until then, see you later.

Jeb, can you move this to the Gen 5 threar?

I was just voicing my opinion. We cool?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Who remembers the episode where Rarity loses her hair? Well, Red Tagg suggested an idea for me to create some quotes for Amethyst to sing a song with FTR to make Rarity feel better. Maybe the Ninjas and Mane 6 can join in to play the instruments.

Rarity: (continues sobbing in his house)

Applejack: (starts playing the acoustic guitar)

Rarity: (looks through the window and opens it to see Amethyst and Fun Time Rush outside of her house)

[Amethyst Majesty]

I don't know why you always get so insecure
I wish you could see what I see
When you're looking in the mirror
And why won't you believe me when I say
That to me you get more beautiful, everyday

[Diamond Glow]

When you're looking at the magazines
And thinking that you'll never measure up
You're wrong

[Amethyst Majesty and Fun Time Rush]

Cause you're my cover, cover girl
I think you're a superstar, yeah you are
Why don't you know
Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts

It's what's underneath your skin
The beauty that shines within
You're the only one that rocks my world
My cover girl
Oh whoa oh oh oh, my cover girl
Oh whoa oh oh oh

[Mind Tempo]

You walk in rain boots on a perfect summer day
Somehow you always see the dark side
When everything's okay

[Amethyst Majesty]

And you wear baggy clothes
That camouflage your shape
Whoa, but you know that I love you
Just the way you're made

[Diamond Glow]

When you're looking at the magazines
And thinking that you're just not good enough
You're so wrong, baby

Why don't you know

My cover girl

[Cloudburst]

Got a heart of gold
A perfect original

[Mind Tempo]

Wish you would stop being so hard on
yourself for a while

[Beryl Fury]

And when I see that face
I'd try a thousand ways

[Amethyst Majesty and Diamond Glow]

I would do anything to make you smile

Why don't you know

My cover girl

Oh woah oh oh oh, my cover girl
Oh woah oh oh oh, my cover girl
Whoa oh, my cover girl
Whoa oh

[Amethyst Majesty]
Oh oh, My cover girl

So, what do you think?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That sounds like a good piece

What fic would this part of?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I thought this scene would fit in the Season 9 fic, but then I realized the Rarity episode was from Season 7. So, that doesn’t work. Maybe Mikey, Raph, Casey, or April can look at a magazine and saw Rarity with a shorter mane on the front cover. She explained the Ninjas how she lost almost all of her mane. She also told them that a pony version of Amethyst along with the pony versions of Fun Time Rush sang a song to cheer her up. By then, Rarity had an idea and decided to use her short mane and stylize it to become a new manestyle along with a brand new look. However, that new look was only temporary until her mane grew back.

Also, I will used these quotes as part of a separate fic known as The Majesty’s Arrival.

Here is something I came up with for my crossover with power rangers mystic force, this came to my mind as I was inspired by a FanArt of Celestia and Sunset and the scene of Eric and Charles in X-Men: First Class. I hope you like it and share with me your opinion about this scene.

(Leanbow and Sunset walk to Everfree Forest, Leanbow wanted to help Sunset reach her full magical potential. The two stop at the Two Sisters Castle).
Sunset: The Two Sisters' Castle? What are we doing here?
Leanbow: I want you to raise the castle, to its foundations, and put it next to the School of Friendship.
Sunset: Do you really think I can do it?
Leanbow: I want to help you discover your potential, I know you can do more than what you already know how to do.
(Sunset sighed and lit her horn and the abandoned castle glowed in a red aura, Sunset gave all her effort but the castle didn't seem to move, after much effort Sunset fell to the ground exhausted).
Sunset: I'm sorry Leanbow, but I can't do it. Even if I try my hardest and put all my concentration into it, I won't make it.
Leanbow: Maybe you're not concentrating hard enough. (He paused.) Sunset, true concentration is somewhere between anger and serenity. Do you mind if I try something?
(Sunset shook her head, Leanbow activated her horn and her magic focused on Sunset's geode, both could see a memory of the amber unicorn. The memory projected a very familiar filly, Sunset was trying to levitate several objects at once but failed, so she wanted to give up but Celestia didn't let her, she told her that they would do it together, and they did, but when the objects were in the air Celestia let Sunset do the rest. The young Sunset spun the objects and lowered them gently. The little amber pony turned to look at Celestia who had the look of a proud mother.

Sunset remembered that day, it was one of the few times she remembered Celestia being proud of her. Sunset's eyes became moist as she watched the memory, Leanbow's eyes were getting teary too. When the memory faded, they both wiped the tears away).
Sunset: What did you just do?
Leanbow: I went into the brightest corner of your memory system, a very beautiful memory, thank you.
Sunset: I didn't know I still had it in me.
Leanbow: There are many things you don't know about you, there was not only ambition and loneliness, there was also goodness, I could feel it. When you have access to all of that, you will gain an incomparable power, that no one else has ever seen. (He exhaled.) Come on, try it again.
(Sunset took a deep breath and tried again, it started the same as the first time, but after seeing that memory she became more confident and saw how the castle started to rise. When the castle was in the air, she and Leanbow teleported with the whole castle to the school, once there everyone was amazed to see Sunset lifting the castle. She gently placed it next to the pond).
Twilight: Sunset! That was great!
Sunset: Thanks...I had some support. (She looks at Leanbow who winks at her.)

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Maybe in one of Jeb’s future fics or not, I can have Fun Time Rush sing a song alongside Sapphire Night.

Song For You

[Sapphire Night]
Waking up from another day, and I'm feeling so insa-ane
'Cause ever since I saw your face
I got it tattooed on my brain-ain-ain

[Mind Tempo & Sapphire Night]
Did you know that you came and you got me like this?
'Cause I know you're the one that I want to be with
You gotta know I'd do anything
To get you to notice me

[Beryl Fury]
What I gotta do to get you into my life?
I could be your bad boy, or baby, I could be nice
I would give you all the stars
If you give me the night
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye

[Cloudburst and Diamond Glow]
There's a million pretty girls all over
But they got nothing on you-ou
Been all around the world and no one gets me like
The way you do-o
Baby, I thought that you should know
None of the rest are even close
But you know this song's for you-ou
This song's for you-ou

[Sapphire Night (with Mind Tempo)]
Now I got your attention, babe
There's some things I need to say-ay
Like you're the one that I dream about
It's on my mind like every day-ay
(Every day)

[Mind Tempo and Sapphire Night (with Cloudburst)]
Did you know that you came and you got me like this?
'Cause I know you're the one that I want to be with
You gotta know I'd do anything
To get you to notice me
(So, tell me)

[Beryl Fury, Mind Tempo and Diamond Glow]
If you give me the night
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye
Got my head up in the clouds and I'm walking on air
Want you all to myself and I don't want to share
Where you want to go? 'Cause I'm taking you there
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye

[Fun Time Rush]
The way you do-o
This song's for you-ou

[Sapphire Night]
Now, one in a million, so baby what are the odds
A million miles away but I know this is my song
You know you got the right girl, with the right muscle
Keep you real thin, but won't knock the hustle
I don't want you to want to me, no, I don't want to be wondering
If you want to be with me when the skies get to thundering
I still want my heart fluttering every day without a shadow of a doubt
Baby, all you gotta say is

[Fun Time Rush and Sapphire Night]
The way you do-o
This song's for you-ou

[Beryl Fury and Diamond Glow (with Sapphire Night)]
(This song's for you-ou)
If you give me the night
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye
(This song's for you-ou)
Got my head up in the clouds
(This song's for you)
and I'm walking on air
Want you all to myself
(This song's for you)
and I don't want to share
Where you want to go?
(This song's for you)
'Cause I'm taking you there
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye

[Fun Time Rush and Sapphire Night]
This song's for you-ou
This song's for you-ou
This song's for you-ou

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I am finished drawing Leo as Blue Turtle Ranger X. Once I am finished drawing all the members of Turtle Ranger X, I will upload them to DeviantArt. So, what do you all think?

Here’s a little something for Ninjas of the Creek, when the gang meet the Horse-Shoe gals. It’s based on quotes in the episode, The Cowboy and Marie.

Mackenzie: Someone might think we’re... unicorn girls

That seemed to get Sunset’s attention and made her glare at the horse-girl leader, as she took offence from that.

Sunset: And what’s wrong with unicorns? (Sunset gives Mackenzie the stink-eye, along with April and Shinigami, since they become unicorns in Equestria.)[hr

TThe Light of Friendship
Our favorite ponies, girls and turtles have teamed up with the Mystic Rangers to stop the destruction of their worlds. Can their combined magic stand up to the coming evil?
Danyram1308 · 19k words  ·  19  1 · 994 views

Now Available

Maybe Sunset can tell MacKenzie that Cowboy's ideal of being a cow and a boy isn't nonsense as she's a unicorn but also a girl.

Hey, clear up a question for me, will the Batman that the turtles and Rainbooms know be the Insurgent or the alternate dimension Batman?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Alternate dimension Batman? As in Justice Lord Batman or Insurgent Batman?

I'm talking about the Injustice adaptation you're going to do.

well, I was asking you so you wouldn't have any incongruence when writing it, because in my story Samurai Showdown , in the antepenultimate chapter I uploaded, the villain on duty arrives in Gotham and in a fight with Bats questions him about his code of not killing and tells him that he shouldn't wait for Superman to do what he can't do since in an alternate dimension and unlike the Justice Lords, it only took breaking one for the heroes to subjugate the world to tyranny.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I will say that the Justice Lord dimension is different from the Injustice dimension because they are two separate dimensions.

Exactly, that's why the monster on duty practically gave him a spoiler of what would happen, so in my opinion maybe the Batman the guys know is the one from the alternate dimension and not the Insurgent, but let's leave it to your consideration.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Since characters from Jake Long, Owl House, and Kim Possible appeared in the EQNG Universe, there might be a possibility that characters from Disney Channel cartoons could appear as well.

That would probably be a lot of work.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’m not saying that I’m going to work on separate fics centered around those shows, I’m saying that there is a slight chance that characters from those shows could appear in the EQNG Universe.

Even if it’s like a quick cameo.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Like this for example.

Donnie: (tells the Turtles, Rainbooms, and Allies) I want to take a trip to Hawaii with you guys. I’ve heard that there are aliens in that area.

Anyone have any ideas for Hamato troopers?

Hey since one of the future crossovers you want to do is with Jackie Chan Adventures, here's a funny scene involving a guest star with them that'll be introduced in the end of the Gremlins fic and my future Scooby Doo crossover.

Hana drank the potion and smacked her lips, "tastes kind of tangy." Suddenly, she felt a odd feeling all over her body before it stopped.

The Turtles and Rainbooms gasped in shock.

"Oh no," Karai said with wide eyes.

"Holly chalupa!" Leo gasped.

"Not again," Jackie chringed.

"What?" Hana asked in confusion.

"Oh, uh, nothing!" Rainbow said quickly.

"Y'all look fine... ish," Applejack gave a nervous grinn.

"Don't look in the mirror," Uncle said.

"Why?" Hana looked in the mirror and screamed. Her entire skin was now green and covered in scales.

"I told you not to look in the mirror!" Uncle face palmed.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I never actually said I wanted to write them

Wildcard25
Group Admin

For anyone who's ever watched the old cartoon Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot. How do you think it would go if the Ninjas and Rainbooms landed in their universe? How would the characters interact with the Boy Robot, what would he think of them? What would they think of the Big Guy and would they ever learn the truth about him?

I like injustice game series

Jon Kent actually appears in the injustice universe

• Viewing 2,151 - 2,200 of 2,377