Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Darth Severus
Group Admin

Today was the day, the day Caelan and his fleet would reignite the war. It was under Darth Makona's orders to attack the first Republic fleet they saw.

Caelan stood at the bridge of the Manticore and said to Hux, "Make the jump to hyperspace. The Silencer is ready for testing."

The general nodded, "Yes my lord" before inputting the hyperspace coordinates to come out of hyperspace in front of a Republic fleet fighting a small group of pirate ships.

Caelan smirked, "Fire, this is the start of a new war! A war that will make the Republic and its Jedi defenders regret ever exiling us during the Great Hyperspace War!" the beam shot out of the Manticore, a single blast was all it took, and both the fleet and pirates were completely destroyed.

Soon enough, Caelan got the holocall he was waiting for, Darth Makona, "Good job Lord Cineratus, the Republic and Empire are at war once more. We must remain strong to defeat the Republic, and you will be a part of it until the very end."

Caelan smiled, "Thank you my lord, it will be delightful to bring the Republic to its knees."

Makona smiled, and said, "Before I let you return to your duties, please meet the Dark Council chambers on Korriban, we must discuss something important."

Caelan nodded, "Right away." before hanging up and heading to Korriban.

The 11 Dark Council members looked to Caelan as he returned to the chambers, and clapped. Makona said, "In honor of your success, both as a Sith, a politician, and a historian, we offer you Darth Baras's former position as the head of the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge."

Caelan raised an eyebrow, "But I am only a lord, I deserve no such honor."

Darth Marr shook his head, "Don't be modest. In lite of your reputation as a master of the Dark side, we name you Darth Severus."

Caelan smiled, "Thank you my fellow council members" before taking a seat in the throne that used to be Baras's seat. "I do find it a bit odd that I was given this position shortly after the war was reignited."

Darth Marr shook his head, "That matters not Severus, you have proven your worth as a true Sith time and time again, you have overcome the odds, lived up to the expectations set upon you. You are worthy of this honor."

Caelan, now Darth Severus, chuckled, "You flatter me Marr."

Marr raised a glass of wine, followed by the others doing the same thing. "For the Empire!"

Caelan sipped the glass of wine that was given to and smiled. "Ravage, you're head of the Sphere of Technology, correct?"

Ravage nodded, "Indeed I am"

Caelan smiled, "Well, if you have some time, I want your opinion on a project I've been working on."

Ravage chuckled, "Perhaps, perhaps I'll hear you out Severus."

And so, Severus's ascension to his destiny is almost complete, but the Jedi know this all too well, worrying about what this Sith could be capable of

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1